Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All cops evil...by choice ?

+4
Joanimaroni
QueenOfHearts
talknstang
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 11:34 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Wordslinger wrote:Of course all cops aren't abusive and evil -- but enough of them are to cast considerable doubt, mistrust and hatred for all the uniformed officers by a public who doesn't trust the government in any form anymore.

What's it really like to be a cop in today's hateful, divided America?

When confronted by one of these beasts, what's your best bet to survive without being brutalized?

One thing for sure:  "To protect and to serve," no longer exists in Amerika Inc.s law enforcement gang!

Look at my avatar.  That's today's law enforcement icon!

Where did you get your avatar? I would think those cops are dressed to respond to some type of riot, not wearing their everyday uniform. I think a lot has changed about law enforcement based on what has changed about crime and criminals.

27All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 11:51 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No actually that is how they dress for peaceful protests....

28All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 12:08 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
If the "good" one's form ranks around the BAD ones and lie to protect them does that not make them BAD ?

Teo I believe that this "thin blue line" has declined over the past few years. Most cops today would sell out their own mother for what would benefit them.

29All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 2:42 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Ghost I guess I never thought of a job as a policeman as a job for someone financially driven. It seemed to me to be more of a service job. You did your time learned your requirements and got advanced in time. I had a similar job myself and was never looking to turn it into the big bucks. I wouldn't like a job as a cop simply because you do deal with the bottom of the human barrel and you are supposed to be fair and even-handed with everyone. That's why I never headed that way. If it were political I would definitely never have anything to do with it.

To all the good cops out there, God Bless you in the coming New Year.

30All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 3:15 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

At one time I actually wanted to be a cop and spent 3 months with the La. state police as a student intern.

It was an eye opener for me. They were ALL of the "Hell's Angels" type mentality. Judgmental, macho, egotistical brutes.

All but one were married and every single one asked me for a date.

I don't like cops and never became one after that experience.

31All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 7:50 pm

yeah, get rid of all cops.

maybe crime will finally go down then? lol

32All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 8:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes we need more prisons, FEMA camps and a huge armored military police force that can bust down anyone's door for any reason and shoot their dogs and stomp their parakeets to death. Women get so wet over some dumbassed uniform.

33All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 8:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes we need more prisons, FEMA camps and a huge armored military police force that can bust down anyone's door for any reason and shoot their dogs and stomp their parakeets to death.  Women get so wet over some dumbassed uniform.

I said, go ahead and get rid of them. They are evil.

what else do you want?

34All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 8:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Turn the whole damned country into a prison, er police state. Everyone should be wired for tracking, oh that's right our cell phones do that for us. Take away our guns so nobody has them but THE AUTHORITIES....I see why you are upset..you know I am closer to right than wrong....

http://apainfultruth.com/the-issues/no-knock-warrants/

All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Noknockraidstats-01

35All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 9:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Turn the whole damned country into a prison, er police state. Everyone should  be wired for tracking, oh that's right our cell phones do that for us. Take away our guns so nobody has them but THE AUTHORITIES....I see why you are upset..you know I am closer to right than wrong....

http://apainfultruth.com/the-issues/no-knock-warrants/

All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Noknockraidstats-01

I don't agree with a police state and you know it.

crime by non police officers is WAY higher than for bad cops and you know it too.

Im for punishing those cops who do bad things by crossing the line.

but im not saying all cops are bad. Many of them risk their lives everyday dealing with very bad people who are out there murdering, raping, robbing.

Im weighing my odds a bunch of cops on the streets at least trying to do their jobs or a bunch of thugs going untouched running wild as they would with no police at all.

36All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 9:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/07/never-call-the-cops-unless-you-want-some

Never, never call the cops unless you are ready for the situation to end with someone shot to death: a bitter lesson learned by James Comstock, whose teen son Tyler was shot to death Monday on the campus of Iowa State University.

The details from Des Moines Register:

James Comstock refused to buy a pack of cigarettes for his 19-year-old son, Tyler, and now he’s planning his son’s funeral.

“He took off with my truck. I call the police, and they kill him,” James Comstock told The Des Moines Register on Tuesday. “It was over a damn pack of cigarettes. I wouldn’t buy him none.

“And I lose my son for that.”

37All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 9:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/07/never-call-the-cops-unless-you-want-some

Never, never call the cops unless you are ready for the situation to end with someone shot to death: a bitter lesson learned by James Comstock, whose teen son Tyler was shot to death Monday on the campus of Iowa State University.

James Comstock refused to buy a pack of cigarettes for his 19-year-old son, Tyler, and now he’s planning his son’s funeral.

“He took off with my truck. I call the police, and they kill him,” James Comstock told The Des Moines Register on Tuesday. “It was over a damn pack of cigarettes. I wouldn’t buy him none.

so youre saying cops shouldn't at a person involved in grand theft auto and I don't know if the son tried to run them over with the truck. you know those things matter.

38All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 9:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/07/never-call-the-cops-unless-you-want-some

so youre saying cops shouldn't at a person involved in grand theft auto and I don't know if the son tried to run them over with the truck. you know those things matter.

Isn't it funny how there's ALWAYS a good reason to shoot ALWAYS !

39All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 9:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

last I recall you are a supporter of guns, which means shooting if someone is trying to kill you. has that stance changed?

40All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 9:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

last I recall you are a supporter of guns, which means shooting if someone is trying to kill you. has that stance changed?

Sure IF they are trying to kill you but a lot of unarmed folks are getting shot and beat to death....officer safety includes someone just touching them....

Cop Breaks 84 Year Old’s Neck For Touching Him

An elderly man is in critical condition after being thrown to the ground by a police officer. It happened Saturday night near North Orange Avenue after police say Daniel Daley put his hands on the cop. The World War II veteran is out of surgery.

http://www.policebrutality.info/2013/12/cop-breaks-84-year-olds-neck-for-touching-him.html

41All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 10:00 pm

Markle

Markle

stormwatch89 wrote:At one time I actually wanted to be a cop and spent 3 months with the La. state police as a student intern.

It was an eye opener for me.  They were ALL of the "Hell's Angels" type mentality.  Judgmental, macho, egotistical brutes.

You've obviously never met or ridden with any "Hell's Angels" types.

42All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 10:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

stormwatch89 wrote:At one time I actually wanted to be a cop and spent 3 months with the La. state police as a student intern.

It was an eye opener for me.  They were ALL of the "Hell's Angels" type mentality.  Judgmental, macho, egotistical brutes.

Well at least they had good taste in women... Very Happy 

43All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 10:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Sure IF they are trying to kill you but a lot of unarmed folks are getting shot and beat to death....officer safety includes someone just touching them....

Cop Breaks 84 Year Old’s Neck For Touching Him

An elderly man is in critical condition after being thrown to the ground by a police officer. It happened Saturday night near North Orange Avenue after police say Daniel Daley put his hands on the cop. The World War II veteran is out of surgery.

http://www.policebrutality.info/2013/12/cop-breaks-84-year-olds-neck-for-touching-him.html

That's terrible. I think the cop could have restrained the man without such extreme force. he is wrong and should be punished for excessive treatment.

however, you shouldn't lay your hands on a police officer. they have no way of knowing what you are about to do. people try and kill them all the time, steal their guns etc. im not defending this asshole who did this to a 84 year old man, that is obviously wrong as I stated, but the officers have to have the right to protect themselves. they don't know these people and they have to be able to react to all people the same way. there are some crazy 84 year olds out there too ya know. some are on this forum I bet lol

44All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 10:23 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BANG !...so much easier than thinking...

45All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 10:34 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:BANG !...so much easier than thinking...

Ok smarty pants.

whats your solution?

you hate cops, say they are all evil but yet you must have not liked my idea of getting rid of all of them.

so what is your solution? be like England and just give the cops batons? im sure we are headed that way anyway, you know be like Europe who hooo... that will be right after they take your guns too though so don't forget that part. cant have the cops only having little bats while the crack heads have glocks.

46All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 10:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My solution is stop the war on drugs and punish people that commit crimes not people getting high. Let natural selection rid us of our druggies rather than sticking them in private prisons for profit. Make it so a cop that shoots someone is held to the same standard a citizen is. Reduce the number of alphabet depts ..FBI DEA DHS etc...you know all these folks that are so desperate to justify their existence they fabricate criminals out of low IQ drugged up imbeciles or burn down WACO churches......loosen the gun laws let people open carry in all states. Make safety training mandatory and start at 18 years old. That's a good start.

47All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 11:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:My solution is stop the war on drugs and punish people that commit crimes not people getting high. Let natural selection rid us of our druggies rather than sticking them in private prisons for profit. Make it so a cop that shoots someone is held to the same standard a citizen is. Reduce the number of alphabet depts ..FBI DEA DHS etc...you know all these folks that are so desperate to justify their existence they fabricate criminals out of low IQ drugged up imbeciles or burn down WACO churches......loosen the gun laws let people open carry in all states. Make safety training mandatory and start at 18 years old.  That's a good start.

see, I have no problem with that. I agree with you.

a few teeny exceptions though. many people on drugs commit other more violent crimes which land their asses in jail. so as long as you know that and accept that those people need to pay for their crime.

and the other thing, sure hold cops responsible for when they do things they are not supposed to, I believe they usually do btw. but if a cop is out on duty and someone tries to run over him, I think he deserves the right to blast the fuckers just like you would if someone chased you down with a car. fair enough? because cops have to put themselves in situations on purpose unlike us. they get called to domestic violent arguments, bank robberies, murders, shoot out, drive bys, bar room bralws where guns are slingin, etc and they have to protect themselves. You get the picture.

48All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 11:16 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:My solution is stop the war on drugs and punish people that commit crimes not people getting high. Let natural selection rid us of our druggies rather than sticking them in private prisons for profit. Make it so a cop that shoots someone is held to the same standard a citizen is. Reduce the number of alphabet depts ..FBI DEA DHS etc...you know all these folks that are so desperate to justify their existence they fabricate criminals out of low IQ drugged up imbeciles or burn down WACO churches......loosen the gun laws let people open carry in all states. Make safety training mandatory and start at 18 years old.  That's a good start.

a few teeny exceptions though. many people on drugs commit other more violent crimes which land their asses in jail. so as long as you know that and accept that those people need to pay for their crime.

and the other thing, sure hold cops responsible for when they do things they are not supposed to, I believe they usually do btw. but if a cop is out on duty and someone tries to run over him, I think he deserves the right to blast the fuckers just like you would if someone chased you down with a car. fair enough? because cops have to put themselves in situations on purpose unlike us. they get called to domestic violent arguments, bank robberies, murders, shoot out, drive bys, bar room bralws where guns are slingin, etc and they have to protect themselves. You get the picture.

I think we basically agree  Smile 

49All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 11:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I think we basically agree   Smile 

yep

hugs  Smile 

50All cops evil...by choice ? - Page 2 Empty Re: All cops evil...by choice ? 12/26/2013, 11:31 pm

Markle

Markle

As you know, we have drug courts.  People are not put in jail for getting high.

Officers who shoot someone are held to a higher standard than is a private citizen.  How many interactions are there between police and the public on any day?  How many result in a fatal shooting by the police?  That is what percentage?

As you know, Waco was burned down, for no reason, by Janet Reno and President William Jefferson Clinton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum