Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idiot evil cops break into a woman's house and handcuff her naked...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman

That cop should have been arrested.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So if you are naked and they handcuff you for nothing that's illegal ?....well it's a start Dreams.....now if you could just open up that line of understanding....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who called in the domestic violence complaint? If the woman said everything was alright and the police did not check.....would they be responsible if the ex was inside and then killed the woman?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Who takes a shower during domestic violence..?

Other than a perv who kicks a door open on a woman in a towel ?

Vikingwoman

He had no right to enter her home let alone kick the door in. He was trying to talk to her about an earlier complaint.

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So if you are naked and they handcuff you for nothing that's illegal ?....well it's a start Dreams.....now if you could just open up that line of understanding....

No, Teo. Oatie was wrong about being able to order the woman out of her car. That was the issue.

Last edited by Vikingwoman on 7/23/2015, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

The sequence is pretty simple.

How can I help you?

Any question as to the nature of the stop must be answered immediately as to establish probable cause.

Am I being detained?

Am I under arrest?

Am I free to go?

Thank you officer.

Vikingwoman

Yes, you're being detained if you're pulled over for a traffic stop for crying out loud!

2seaoat

Yes, you're being detained if you're pulled over for a traffic stop for crying out loud!

Too funny.....the Supreme Court talks about the false idea of what the law is by law enforcement.....Dreams can be the poster child for confused......and I am being extremely polite.

Vikingwoman

Oh so now you're not being detained when pulled over for a stop?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum