Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Hates Fox News

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Obama Hates Fox News Empty Obama Hates Fox News on 8/10/2012, 4:59 pm

Guest


Guest
Obama Hates Fox News 53449010

2Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/10/2012, 5:14 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan
Of course he does.

3Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/10/2012, 6:05 pm

Guest


Guest
it must be terrible to have that one cable channel being critical of your edicts, executive orders, signing statements and mandates... obviously racism.

4Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/11/2012, 10:51 am

Guest


Guest
Of course he hates Fox News.Their sole purpose is to destroy him. Did any other President have a whole news corporation against him 24/7?

5Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/11/2012, 11:05 am

Guest


Guest
skankymoranky wrote:Of course he hates Fox News.Their sole purpose is to destroy him. Did any other President have a whole news corporation against him 24/7?

republicans and specially bush has had 3 news corporations against him 24/7

so stop whining. plus fox isnt that pro republican anymore.

the communist take over and the NWO is in full blown effect.

I sure hope yall like what you wished for when you get it.

well , no I dont. Twisted Evil

6Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/11/2012, 2:40 pm

Guest


Guest
what? no answer to the fact that bush had 3 news medias against him and our whning about ONE?

I guess not.

you people wont be happy till full fledge dictatorship is announced.

7Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/11/2012, 7:48 pm

Markle

Markle
skankymoranky wrote:Of course he hates Fox News.Their sole purpose is to destroy him. Did any other President have a whole news corporation against him 24/7?

You're joking right?

President Barack Hussein Obama is the thinnest skinned President in our history. Please show ANY other President who has singled out one network by name, for constant abuse. They air both sides of the issues and that is something he can stand.

He has ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, HLN, the New York Times and virtually every other newspaper on his campaign committee, you'd think he'd like at least ONE honest outlet.

8Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/11/2012, 9:04 pm

Guest


Guest
Markle wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:Of course he hates Fox News.Their sole purpose is to destroy him. Did any other President have a whole news corporation against him 24/7?

You're joking right?

President Barack Hussein Obama is the thinnest skinned President in our history. Please show ANY other President who has singled out one network by name, for constant abuse. They air both sides of the issues and that is something he can stand.

He has ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, HLN, the New York Times and virtually every other newspaper on his campaign committee, you'd think he'd like at least ONE honest outlet.


Oh come on,Markle! Hannity is on every night trying to find something to diss him about.Huckabee too.

9Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 3:26 am

Markle

Markle
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:Of course he hates Fox News.Their sole purpose is to destroy him. Did any other President have a whole news corporation against him 24/7?

You're joking right?

President Barack Hussein Obama is the thinnest skinned President in our history. Please show ANY other President who has singled out one network by name, for constant abuse. They air both sides of the issues and that is something he can stand.

He has ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, HLN, the New York Times and virtually every other newspaper on his campaign committee, you'd think he'd like at least ONE honest outlet.


Oh come on,Markle! Hannity is on every night trying to find something to diss him about.Huckabee too.

Perhaps you didn't notice. The Hannity and Huckabee are both OPINION shows. This as opposed to ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, HLN, the New York Times and virtually every other newspaper which manipulate their News to reflect their MOTIVES. They PROMOTE and cover for President Barack Hussein Obama 24/7 and much they pawn off as "unbiased news".

But then, you already knew that is the case.

10Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 6:23 am

Slicef18

Slicef18
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:Of course he hates Fox News.Their sole purpose is to destroy him. Did any other President have a whole news corporation against him 24/7?

republicans and specially bush has had 3 news corporations against him 24/7

so stop whining. plus fox isnt that pro republican anymore.

the communist take over and the NWO is in full blown effect.

I sure hope yall like what you wished for when you get it.

well , no I dont. Twisted Evil


Too funny!!! I mean really, the communist are a political party, and to suggest the communist party has taken over and the Republican Party never said a word is just too funny. Of course you may be just another Senator Joe McCarthy who sees communist everywhere.

11Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 6:54 am

Slicef18

Slicef18
Markle wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:Of course he hates Fox News.Their sole purpose is to destroy him. Did any other President have a whole news corporation against him 24/7?

You're joking right?

President Barack Hussein Obama is the thinnest skinned President in our history. Please show ANY other President who has singled out one network by name, for constant abuse. They air both sides of the issues and that is something he can stand.

He has ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, HLN, the New York Times and virtually every other newspaper on his campaign committee, you'd think he'd like at least ONE honest outlet.


Obama may be thin skinned, but so was Dubya. President George W. Bush canceled a speaking engagement Friday because the group that invited him, the Young Presidents Organization, also asked Julian Assange, to take the conference stage.

12Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 7:58 am

knothead

knothead
*Secret_Angel* wrote:what? no answer to the fact that bush had 3 news medias against him and our whning about ONE?

I guess not.

you people wont be happy till full fledge dictatorship is announced.


Angel,

Your statement is patently untrue. You, believing in the GOP agenda with all your heart, are representative of a party whose platform and narrative is contemptuous of the will and interests of the American people. Their pro business and anti middle class mindset as well as their positions regarding social issues nauseate the most informed person. The media simply report these narratives, with the exception of MSNBC and FOX, who are both admittedly partisan, but the labels of the lame stream media are a reflection of the right wings frustration over the media outlets reporting the facts. You cannot turn on a AM radio station in this country with out listening to hate mongering against the Dems 24/7 365 days a year whether it be El Rushbo, Hannity, Laura Ingram, Mark Levin, Huckabee . . . . you get the idea, so please go look in the mirror and do your self a favor. You have selected and support a losing political philosophy that will take some years before these extremists are purged but it will happen. Only then can our political system approach a point of being functional and return to the days of working together to solve this nation's problems. The Dems are over the edge as well on some issues but the GOP has been hijacked by the jihadist element of the Republican Party, aka Tea Party, Grover Norquist, and they will eventually be purged because of their political repugnance.

13Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 10:39 am

Guest


Guest
pffft... if you can't see the bias it's because your biased. i know less govt and programs is scary to you... but it's far from radical or new to our country. believing in govt solutions requires easily as much faith as any religion... maybe more concidering known history. your political ideology and the role of govt was taught to you... they just call their source text books and news. I'm not sure if religion is sillier... but it isn't as easily proved flawed.

14Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 2:35 pm

Guest


Guest
knothead wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:what? no answer to the fact that bush had 3 news medias against him and our whning about ONE?

I guess not.

you people wont be happy till full fledge dictatorship is announced.


Angel,

Your statement is patently untrue. You, believing in the GOP agenda with all your heart, are representative of a party whose platform and narrative is contemptuous of the will and interests of the American people. Their pro business and anti middle class mindset as well as their positions regarding social issues nauseate the most informed person. The media simply report these narratives, with the exception of MSNBC and FOX, who are both admittedly partisan, but the labels of the lame stream media are a reflection of the right wings frustration over the media outlets reporting the facts. You cannot turn on a AM radio station in this country with out listening to hate mongering against the Dems 24/7 365 days a year whether it be El Rushbo, Hannity, Laura Ingram, Mark Levin, Huckabee . . . . you get the idea, so please go look in the mirror and do your self a favor. You have selected and support a losing political philosophy that will take some years before these extremists are purged but it will happen. Only then can our political system approach a point of being functional and return to the days of working together to solve this nation's problems. The Dems are over the edge as well on some issues but the GOP has been hijacked by the jihadist element of the Republican Party, aka Tea Party, Grover Norquist, and they will eventually be purged because of their political repugnance.

Excellent post! I like that "Jihadist element of the Republican Party". Bachman was on Hannity last night saying Obama wants $8 a gallon gas! I laugh so hard at this woman. How can the people of Minnesota justify electing her?

15Obama Hates Fox News Empty don't forget to shake it.... on 8/12/2012, 3:26 pm

Guest


Guest
this just in from faux news....

Obama takes a piss....leaves seat up.

world leaders shocked and dismayed.

it really does reflect on his lack of empathy for others....s. hannity

i bet he goes out at night and pisses on the roses in the rose garden. his people are accustomed to outdoor plumbing......r. limbaugh

what a selfish prick...m savage

if i did that, Ann would whack my pee-pee....m. romney

well, king David was referred to as he who pisseth against the wall, and Obama sure ain't no king David.....m. huckabee

you can take the bunny out of the jungle, but you can't teach them nappy headed spear-chunkers any manners....d. imus

i bet his dick is not as big as mine....ann coulter

this is very upsetting. isn't it enough that he has pissed away our future...? wanna buy some gold..?....g. beck

i'd like to cut his dick off and stuff it in his idiot mouth....t. nugent


ouch....damn stitches.








16Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 3:53 pm

Guest


Guest
knothead wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:what? no answer to the fact that bush had 3 news medias against him and our whning about ONE?

I guess not.

you people wont be happy till full fledge dictatorship is announced.


Angel,

Your statement is patently untrue. You, believing in the GOP agenda with all your heart, are representative of a party whose platform and narrative is contemptuous of the will and interests of the American people. Their pro business and anti middle class mindset as well as their positions regarding social issues nauseate the most informed person. The media simply report these narratives, with the exception of MSNBC and FOX, who are both admittedly partisan, but the labels of the lame stream media are a reflection of the right wings frustration over the media outlets reporting the facts. You cannot turn on a AM radio station in this country with out listening to hate mongering against the Dems 24/7 365 days a year whether it be El Rushbo, Hannity, Laura Ingram, Mark Levin, Huckabee . . . . you get the idea, so please go look in the mirror and do your self a favor. You have selected and support a losing political philosophy that will take some years before these extremists are purged but it will happen. Only then can our political system approach a point of being functional and return to the days of working together to solve this nation's problems. The Dems are over the edge as well on some issues but the GOP has been hijacked by the jihadist element of the Republican Party, aka Tea Party, Grover Norquist, and they will eventually be purged because of their political repugnance.

personallly I think its rediculus to say pro bussiness could possibly be anti middle class. Its bussinesses that create middle class as they grow and need skilled workers.

and you dont pay attention much to what I say about politics, maybe because I dont play over here in this crib much anymore. I dont buy everything the republicans say or do, much of it I detest. same with the liberals, I dont buy thier selective divisive group mongering for votes.

and Im an avid reader of the news(most would say compulsive). I see the spin. its really obvious. youd have to be blind to not see it.

17Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 5:57 pm

Guest


Guest
thread_bear wrote:this just in from faux news....

Obama takes a piss....leaves seat up.

world leaders shocked and dismayed.

it really does reflect on his lack of empathy for others....s. hannity

i bet he goes out at night and pisses on the roses in the rose garden. his people are accustomed to outdoor plumbing......r. limbaugh

what a selfish prick...m savage

if i did that, Ann would whack my pee-pee....m. romney

well, king David was referred to as he who pisseth against the wall, and Obama sure ain't no king David.....m. huckabee

you can take the bunny out of the jungle, but you can't teach them nappy headed spear-chunkers any manners....d. imus

i bet his dick is not as big as mine....ann coulter

this is very upsetting. isn't it enough that he has pissed away our future...? wanna buy some gold..?....g. beck

i'd like to cut his dick off and stuff it in his idiot mouth....t. nugent


ouch....damn stitches.






LOL!

18Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 6:22 pm

knothead

knothead
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
knothead wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:what? no answer to the fact that bush had 3 news medias against him and our whning about ONE?

I guess not.

you people wont be happy till full fledge dictatorship is announced.


Angel,

Your statement is patently untrue. You, believing in the GOP agenda with all your heart, are representative of a party whose platform and narrative is contemptuous of the will and interests of the American people. Their pro business and anti middle class mindset as well as their positions regarding social issues nauseate the most informed person. The media simply report these narratives, with the exception of MSNBC and FOX, who are both admittedly partisan, but the labels of the lame stream media are a reflection of the right wings frustration over the media outlets reporting the facts. You cannot turn on a AM radio station in this country with out listening to hate mongering against the Dems 24/7 365 days a year whether it be El Rushbo, Hannity, Laura Ingram, Mark Levin, Huckabee . . . . you get the idea, so please go look in the mirror and do your self a favor. You have selected and support a losing political philosophy that will take some years before these extremists are purged but it will happen. Only then can our political system approach a point of being functional and return to the days of working together to solve this nation's problems. The Dems are over the edge as well on some issues but the GOP has been hijacked by the jihadist element of the Republican Party, aka Tea Party, Grover Norquist, and they will eventually be purged because of their political repugnance.

personallly I think its rediculus to say pro bussiness could possibly be anti middle class. Its bussinesses that create middle class as they grow and need skilled workers.

and you dont pay attention much to what I say about politics, maybe because I dont play over here in this crib much anymore. I dont buy everything the republicans say or do, much of it I detest. same with the liberals, I dont buy thier selective divisive group mongering for votes.

and Im an avid reader of the news(most would say compulsive). I see the spin. its really obvious. youd have to be blind to not see it.

Angel,

I, like you, do not spend a great deal of time here as well so if I misconstrued you as a right wing whacko, I apologize. It's inspirational to know you are not apathetic and try to read and be informed. That would be me as well. Thanks for your reply . . . .

19Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 8:21 pm

Markle

Markle
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:Of course he hates Fox News.Their sole purpose is to destroy him. Did any other President have a whole news corporation against him 24/7?

You're joking right?

President Barack Hussein Obama is the thinnest skinned President in our history. Please show ANY other President who has singled out one network by name, for constant abuse. They air both sides of the issues and that is something he can stand.

He has ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, HLN, the New York Times and virtually every other newspaper on his campaign committee, you'd think he'd like at least ONE honest outlet.


Obama may be thin skinned, but so was Dubya. President George W. Bush canceled a speaking engagement Friday because the group that invited him, the Young Presidents Organization, also asked Julian Assange, to take the conference stage.

How is that "thin skinned"? Julian Assange is a traitor, why would former President George Walker Bush want to give him any credibility?

Please show us where President Bush singled out specific news agencies for criticism.

20Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 8:35 pm

Markle

Markle
Dreamsglore wrote:

Excellent post! I like that "Jihadist element of the Republican Party". Bachman was on Hannity last night saying Obama wants $8 a gallon gas! I laugh so hard at this woman. How can the people of Minnesota justify electing her?

As you well know, President Barack Hussein Obama wants us to pay far higher prices for scarce energy. Why? It further crushes our economy.

Obama: I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs

Obama: "My Cap & Trade plan Will Cause Electricity Rates To NECESSARILY SKYROCKET"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLK-U8kggFk

Obama tells San Francisco that HE WILL INTENTIONALLY BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Jojrgx8eM

How can Democrats justify voting for someone whose goal is to downgrade America and bring us down to a lower standard of living. How do Democrats justify voting for President Obama?

21Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 8:42 pm

Guest


Guest
knothead wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:
knothead wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:what? no answer to the fact that bush had 3 news medias against him and our whning about ONE?

I guess not.

you people wont be happy till full fledge dictatorship is announced.


Angel,

Your statement is patently untrue. You, believing in the GOP agenda with all your heart, are representative of a party whose platform and narrative is contemptuous of the will and interests of the American people. Their pro business and anti middle class mindset as well as their positions regarding social issues nauseate the most informed person. The media simply report these narratives, with the exception of MSNBC and FOX, who are both admittedly partisan, but the labels of the lame stream media are a reflection of the right wings frustration over the media outlets reporting the facts. You cannot turn on a AM radio station in this country with out listening to hate mongering against the Dems 24/7 365 days a year whether it be El Rushbo, Hannity, Laura Ingram, Mark Levin, Huckabee . . . . you get the idea, so please go look in the mirror and do your self a favor. You have selected and support a losing political philosophy that will take some years before these extremists are purged but it will happen. Only then can our political system approach a point of being functional and return to the days of working together to solve this nation's problems. The Dems are over the edge as well on some issues but the GOP has been hijacked by the jihadist element of the Republican Party, aka Tea Party, Grover Norquist, and they will eventually be purged because of their political repugnance.

personallly I think its rediculus to say pro bussiness could possibly be anti middle class. Its bussinesses that create middle class as they grow and need skilled workers.

and you dont pay attention much to what I say about politics, maybe because I dont play over here in this crib much anymore. I dont buy everything the republicans say or do, much of it I detest. same with the liberals, I dont buy thier selective divisive group mongering for votes.

and Im an avid reader of the news(most would say compulsive). I see the spin. its really obvious. youd have to be blind to not see it.

Angel,

I, like you, do not spend a great deal of time here as well so if I misconstrued you as a right wing whacko, I apologize. It's inspirational to know you are not apathetic and try to read and be informed. That would be me as well. Thanks for your reply . . . .

After reading the tripe you have so eloquently spewed one could construe you are a typical closed minded militant libtard progressive with zero tolerance for others opinions unless they reflect your own.

22Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/12/2012, 10:23 pm

Guest


Guest
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Excellent post! I like that "Jihadist element of the Republican Party". Bachman was on Hannity last night saying Obama wants $8 a gallon gas! I laugh so hard at this woman. How can the people of Minnesota justify electing her?

As you well know, President Barack Hussein Obama wants us to pay far higher prices for scarce energy. Why? It further crushes our economy.

Obama: I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs

Obama: "My Cap & Trade plan Will Cause Electricity Rates To NECESSARILY SKYROCKET"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLK-U8kggFk

Obama tells San Francisco that HE WILL INTENTIONALLY BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Jojrgx8eM

How can Democrats justify voting for someone whose goal is to downgrade America and bring us down to a lower standard of living. How do Democrats justify voting for President Obama?

How can you post such blatant lies? He never said any of that.

23Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/13/2012, 4:32 pm

polecat

polecat
President Obama should go on TV and ask people not to eat yellow snow if only for the joy of hearing Fox news tell people how good yellow snow really is.

24Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/13/2012, 9:32 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
polecat wrote:President Obama should go on TV and ask people not to eat yellow snow if only for the joy of hearing Fox news tell people how good yellow snow really is.

That pretty much sums up F news and the R's!

25Obama Hates Fox News Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/14/2012, 12:09 am

Markle

Markle
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Excellent post! I like that "Jihadist element of the Republican Party". Bachman was on Hannity last night saying Obama wants $8 a gallon gas! I laugh so hard at this woman. How can the people of Minnesota justify electing her?

As you well know, President Barack Hussein Obama wants us to pay far higher prices for scarce energy. Why? It further crushes our economy.

Obama: I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs

Obama: "My Cap & Trade plan Will Cause Electricity Rates To NECESSARILY SKYROCKET"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLK-U8kggFk

Obama tells San Francisco that HE WILL INTENTIONALLY BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Jojrgx8eM

How can Democrats justify voting for someone whose goal is to downgrade America and bring us down to a lower standard of living. How do Democrats justify voting for President Obama?

How can you post such blatant lies? He never said any of that.

Very well known quotes. I presume you are being facetious.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum