Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Hates Fox News

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Obama Hates Fox News - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/15/2012, 10:04 pm

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Excellent post! I like that "Jihadist element of the Republican Party". Bachman was on Hannity last night saying Obama wants $8 a gallon gas! I laugh so hard at this woman. How can the people of Minnesota justify electing her?

As you well know, President Barack Hussein Obama wants us to pay far higher prices for scarce energy. Why? It further crushes our economy.

Obama: I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs

Obama: "My Cap & Trade plan Will Cause Electricity Rates To NECESSARILY SKYROCKET"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLK-U8kggFk

Obama tells San Francisco that HE WILL INTENTIONALLY BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Jojrgx8eM

How can Democrats justify voting for someone whose goal is to downgrade America and bring us down to a lower standard of living. How do Democrats justify voting for President Obama?

How can you post such blatant lies? He never said any of that.

Very well known quotes. I presume you are being facetious.

No, I'm not. Only a idiot wouldn't know what he said was totally distorted. Obama 4 more years!

27Obama Hates Fox News - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama Hates Fox News on 8/15/2012, 11:02 pm

Markle

Markle
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Excellent post! I like that "Jihadist element of the Republican Party". Bachman was on Hannity last night saying Obama wants $8 a gallon gas! I laugh so hard at this woman. How can the people of Minnesota justify electing her?

As you well know, President Barack Hussein Obama wants us to pay far higher prices for scarce energy. Why? It further crushes our economy.

Obama: I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs

Obama: "My Cap & Trade plan Will Cause Electricity Rates To NECESSARILY SKYROCKET"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLK-U8kggFk

Obama tells San Francisco that HE WILL INTENTIONALLY BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Jojrgx8eM

How can Democrats justify voting for someone whose goal is to downgrade America and bring us down to a lower standard of living. How do Democrats justify voting for President Obama?

How can you post such blatant lies? He never said any of that.

Very well known quotes. I presume you are being facetious.

No, I'm not. Only a idiot wouldn't know what he said was totally distorted. Obama 4 more years!

They're entire interviews. How are they distorted?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum