Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZVUGKTUBM insisted this be a separate thread. It Took Republican George W. Bush to Take Mandela Off Terrorist Watch List

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

It Took Republican George W. Bush to Take Mandela Off Terrorist Watch List

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Former South African President Nelson Mandela is to be removed from a U.S. terrorism watch list under a bill President Bush signed Tuesday.

ZVUGKTUBM insisted this be a separate thread.   It Took Republican George W. Bush to Take Mandela Off Terrorist Watch List Mandela-white-house
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/07/01/mandela.watch/

Is this okay ZVUGKTUBM?  Remember, my goal is to make you happy!

ZVUGKTUBM insisted this be a separate thread.   It Took Republican George W. Bush to Take Mandela Off Terrorist Watch List Laughing

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Well, I am glad Dubya did at least ONE thing right during his eight years. Razz 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

July, 2008, just prior to Mandela's 90th birthday. What a guy.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Well, I am glad Dubya did at least ONE thing right during his eight years. Razz 
What president did and spent the most to fight AIDS in Africa?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Well, I am glad Dubya did at least ONE thing right during his eight years. Razz 
What president simultaneously defunded the $34 million UN Population Fund to prevent the use of birth control and STD protection and education in the developing nations?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
What president simultaneously defunded the $34 million UN Population Fund to prevent the use of birth control and STD protection and education in the developing nations?

Defunding the United Nations is a good thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum