Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Military shot and killed in Chattanooga at two separate locations. Lone wolf terrorist?? Shooter Dead

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Military shot and killed in Chattanooga at two separate locations.  Lone wolf terrorist??

Four Marines dead, one civilian wounded.

Last edited by Markle on 7/16/2015, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wonder if he came across the border ?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote: Lone wolf terrorist??

One can only hope, right?

Excellent news for republicans.  Terrible news for Americans.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Did they find his Confederate flag?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That will be done later in the official Photoshop.

2seaoat

He was a naturalized American citizen whose original nation was Kuwait.  He most certainly took a plane to come to America....the proven method of terrorists.  He did not have a Rebel flag, and the government of Mexico did not send him, nor did the tunnel diggers let him ride on the cart.

Mr. Markle thinks you can bomb ideas......how is that working out?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:He was a naturalized American citizen whose original nation was Kuwait.  He most certainly took a plane to come to America....the proven method of terrorists.  He did not have a Rebel flag, and the government of Mexico did not send him, nor did the tunnel diggers let him ride on the cart.

I thought we liberated Kuwait from the evil Saddam ? I figured they loved us ???

2seaoat

I thought we liberated Kuwait from the evil Saddam ? I figured they loved us ???

Yep, just like Mr. Markle argued we did the same in Iraq.....ideas........real difficult to bomb out and win people over.  I told stories of my German grandmother who was being bombed by Americans and sent Angry letters after the war to my father and his brother who were Naturalized American citizens and my Uncle Art fought for America in the Army, and my Uncle Manfred fought for Germany in the Army.  She was piszed about how any civilized nation could bomb civilians and hospitals.  She never forgave  my father or my Uncle Art who had an apprentice opportunity in England in the mid twenties which led to a job opportunity in America where they became citizens.  My daughter had the letters translated and the hate of those being bombed is not something which goes away easily.  My uncle Art never saw his mother again, and my father flew to Paris and met with her three years after the war, and she wanted nothing to do with America.  Her German loyalty and the horrible sights she saw at a bombed out hospital forever broke up a family.   Later my Uncle Manfred who fought for the Germans visited our home when I was five in the mid fifties and the brothers got along fine, but in later years my cousins in California told me about a huge argument in German between Art and Manfred concerning the bombings....he had seen friends from grade school who were bombed in their houses with children dying horrible deaths......war has consequences.

Sleeper terrorist who bided his time and lived up to his radical roots. Religion of peace ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Demssuck wrote:Many thousands still waiting.

Oh crap I'm terrorized . I need more bullets.

Just an isolated single solitary lone wolf... nothing to do with anything... except a lack of gun and societal controls.

The best way to stop violent crime by criminals, crazies, and extremists is to remove guns from law abiding citizens.

nadalfan

Demssuck wrote:Sleeper terrorist who bided his time and lived up to his radical roots. Religion of peace ?

Honest question...if it is a sleeper terrorist, do these shootings worry you more than random mass shootings, or do you think they are essentially the same?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

In my opinion you just shoot anyone that looks like a white southern redneck anything else would be profiling .

TEOTWAWKI wrote:In my opinion you just shoot anyone that looks like a white southern redneck anything else would be profiling .

Damn... I forgot to blame white people specifically and workplace violence. Good point.

2seaoat

Everybody has a back story.....we will learn his shortly, but the longer they delay in releasing his back story and what was on his computers, the more certain this was not an isolated incident.  Probably like Boston.....the FBI had notice on this guy and like Boston dropped the ball.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Military shot and killed in Chattanooga at two separate locations.  Lone wolf terrorist??  Shooter Dead Images10

Thank goodness it was a gunfree zone or even more people might have died.....

If bases and recruiting offices were not gun free zones, massacres like today wouldn't happen.

We can thank Bill Clinton for that policy

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:He was a naturalized American citizen whose original nation was Kuwait.  He most certainly took a plane to come to America....the proven method of terrorists.  He did not have a Rebel flag, and the government of Mexico did not send him, nor did the tunnel diggers let him ride on the cart.

Where did I say that? Or are you lying...again?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Everybody has a back story.....we will learn his shortly, but the longer they delay in releasing his back story and what was on his computers, the more certain this was not an isolated incident.  Probably like Boston.....the FBI had notice on this guy and like Boston dropped the ball.

Send your thank you note to semi-retired President Obama.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum