Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can repeal of ACA be dead?

+5
Markle
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 6:59 pm

dumpcare

We shall see

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-12-06/this-week-obamacare-finally-turned-the-corner?campaign_id=yhoo

2Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 6:59 pm

Not no but hell no

3Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 7:09 pm

dumpcare

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-kuttner/what-if-obamacare-is-popu_b_4055256.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

4Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 7:50 pm

It's not except for those with their hand out wanting freebies

5Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 7:51 pm

Those of us paying for it want it gone

6Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Thank you. 12/6/2013, 8:09 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Those of us paying for it want it gone
Speak for yourself, pee-dog/KarlRove.  
I want all Americans to see a doctor on a regular basis to help live healthier lives and thus reduce future healthcare costs.  
I do not want to give away free healthcare anymore, it is too expensive.
So sad that pee-dog/KarlRove here continues to argue against everything I just typed.  
Pee-dog/KarlRove has good insurance, so he could give a shit what everyone else has.
Typical conservative response.
Thanks.

7Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 8:35 pm

dumpcare

Beside's not getting repealed in projected to cut billion's.

http://money.msn.com/health-and-life-insurance/article.aspx?post=2fc8a881-9652-420b-8409-54a58f2ca5e6

8Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 8:55 pm

Can repeal of ACA be dead? 1450708_10153550969270173_1267392517_n

....and you Carl are one of the people with their hand out reaching and grabbing as much as you can while we still have the COWH.

9Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 9:49 pm

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Those of us paying for it want it gone
Speak for yourself, pee-dog/KarlRove.  
I want all Americans to see a doctor on a regular basis to help live healthier lives and thus reduce future healthcare costs.  
I do not want to give away free healthcare anymore, it is too expensive. .
If a person hasn't been seeing a doctor because the cost was prohibitive... I'll be interested to see how paying a monthly premium and then thousands in deductibles will help with that. You could say the millions added to medicaid will however... but that brings us back to free... and increased costs. It doesn't seem as if you're looking at the big picture.

10Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Thanks! 12/6/2013, 9:52 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Can repeal of ACA be dead? 1450708_10153550969270173_1267392517_n

....and you Carl are one of the people with their hand out reaching and grabbing as much as you can while we still have the COWH.
Oh, really??  Your powers of perception are quite strong if you can get that from these cute, little posts........NO, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AS USUAL!!!!

I have excellent health insurance, and it is not inexpensive.  I am cool with that because I will not lose my house if I get stricken with cancer, or such.
See, that is the status quo you want to go back to, and I do not agree. So sad that you cannot get past your partisan prejudice to see objectively how this will have a positive impact on the health of our nation.  So sad that you care more for your party than you do for your country.
Pathetically sad.
Thanks for nothing.

11Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 9:54 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

....and you Carl are one of the people with their hand out reaching and grabbing as much as you can while we still have the COWH....

It's statements like the above which destroys the last remnants of credibility that any of the wingnuts has left.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

12Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 10:01 pm

2seaoat

The Affordable Care Act is growing in acceptance, and the American people are not as stupid as the low hanging fruit who have accepted the propaganda. Will there be problems....yep, but tens of millions of Americans are finding piece of mind and health care security while taxpayers save money.

13Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 10:20 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-kuttner/what-if-obamacare-is-popu_b_4055256.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
I read the two articles. They were very interesting. Were you trying to bait certain posters with this thread?

My daughter registered at the PPCA website in October, and printed out a long list of insurance plan possibilities for me to look at. She is currently insured by CIGNA, and I have been paying her premium. The costs of the PPCA possibilities were about in-line with the rate her CIGNA policy was increasing to in the next policy-year, so we didn't change anything. She has a new job that is part-time for 90 days, and if they offer her a full-time position after that, her employer will cover her under their group plan, and pay the premium. That will relieve me of having to cover her health insurance costs.

14Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 10:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Can repeal of ACA be dead? 1450708_10153550969270173_1267392517_n

Oh, really??  Your powers of perception are quite strong if you can get that from these cute, little posts........NO, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AS USUAL!!!!

I have excellent health insurance, and it is not inexpensive.  I am cool with that because I will not lose my house if I get stricken with cancer, or such.
See, that is the status quo you want to go back to, and I do not agree. So sad that you cannot get past your partisan prejudice to see objectively how this will have a positive impact on the health of our nation.  So sad that you care more for your party than you do for your country.
Pathetically sad.
Thanks for nothing.

Are you forgetting what you previously posted?

First you said your excellent health insurance (the one that enables you to get a same day appointment with a neurosurgeon) costs $200.00 a month. When questioned about the cheap premium, you changed it to $400.00 a month. $200 or $400 a month is still cheap....so quit with the comments about your expensive insurance.

It has also been discussed that you can not lose your house. A lein can be placed on your property.

You are clueless.

15Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/6/2013, 10:47 pm

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ppaca wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-kuttner/what-if-obamacare-is-popu_b_4055256.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
I read the two articles. They were very interesting. Were you trying to bait certain posters with this thread?

My daughter registered at the PPCA website in October, and printed out a long list of insurance plan possibilities for me to look at. She is currently insured by CIGNA, and I have been paying her premium. The costs of the PPCA possibilities were about in-line with the rate her CIGNA policy was increasing to in the next policy-year, so we didn't change anything. She has a new job that is part-time for 90 days, and if they offer her a full-time position after that, her employer will cover her under their group plan, and pay the premium. That will relieve me of having to cover her health insurance costs.
You caught me Z, it's fun.

16Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/7/2013, 6:30 am

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:

Pathetically sad.
Thanks for nothing.
Then why has it failed in every other country is has been tried?  More importantly, why do you demand we suffer such inferior health care?

How loud will you scream when you cannot get an appointment to see that oncologist for months after your diagnosis?  Then big government will check your age against a chart to see if you qualify to see them period.

How are those things good for our country?

17Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/8/2013, 10:58 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yes, the opposition to the PPACA is dead because it has been implemented, at least to some degree, so now the burden is on the GOP to explain why they're trying to take away a benefit to the general public...especially those who could not previously qualify for health insurance or who paid big bucks for lousy coverage or who were denied coverage when they got sick. And the rollout would have been much more successful if the tighty righties hadn't tried to repeal it 46 times at a cost of approximately $50 million and fought it in the courts...at who knows what cost...and instead put that energy into implementing state plans to take advantage of the initial cost savings and actually produce a benefit for the majority of people...or instead of trying to compare the new law to the Iraq War...WTH?

18Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/8/2013, 11:00 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You might consider asking yourself that question. How is your trolling really "good for our country"?

19Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/8/2013, 12:25 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

You might consider asking yourself that question.  How is your trolling really "good for our country"?  
As usual...Floridatexan has NOTHING!

20Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/8/2013, 12:37 pm

Growing in acceptance when 93% want it repealed ?

21Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/8/2013, 1:14 pm

dumpcare

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/health_care_law

55% is a far cry from 93%

And since when do the politician's ever do what the people may want?

22Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/8/2013, 2:09 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/health_care_law

55% is a far cry from 93%

And since when do the politician's ever do what the people may want?
He probably meant to say 93% of wingnuts want it repealed......

23Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/8/2013, 2:33 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Yes, the opposition to the PPACA is dead because it has been implemented, at least to some degree,...
If it's such a great law then have your hero and martyr enforce it without any delays or changes right now.

I'm very interested in seeing how it plays out.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Floridatexan wrote:...so now the burden is on the GOP to explain why they're trying to take away a benefit to the general public...
If it's a benefit and right for the general public then shouldn't it be nationalized and available to all?

Floridatexan wrote:...especially those who could not previously qualify for health insurance or who paid big bucks for lousy coverage or who were denied coverage when they got sick.
Again...  If it's a benefit and right for the general public then shouldn't it be nationalized and available to all?

Floridatexan wrote:And the rollout would have been much more successful if the tighty righties hadn't tried to repeal it 46 times at a cost of approximately $50 million and fought it in the courts...at who knows what cost...and instead put that energy into implementing state plans to take advantage of the initial cost savings and actually produce a benefit for the majority of people...or instead of trying to compare the new law to the Iraq War...WTH?
So you have a problem with free speech and peaceful dissent from those who oppose your glorious health care law... Go figure.

Can repeal of ACA be dead? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwQbv3bHYv2M86zPHRLuhcIGW6xZ23FVtzBOEWBk3AIX6zzM86dA

So what's next?

You goin' break out those white hooded outfits you have stashed away in the back of your closet for the last few decades and force people to comply with your every wish?

Maybe go downtown to break out some storefront windows or defecate on some police cars?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDA708XlFIo

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/8/2013, 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

24Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/8/2013, 2:41 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
So why don't you just have your hero and martyr nationalize the health care system and put all of it's employees on the military pay scale then make health care available to all.

Wouldn't that be good for our country and meet your requirements?

Floridatexan wrote:You might consider asking yourself that question.
Yep! You sure should.  

Floridatexan wrote:How is your trolling really "good for our country"?  
Can repeal of ACA be dead? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwQbv3bHYv2M86zPHRLuhcIGW6xZ23FVtzBOEWBk3AIX6zzM86dA

How's that attempted generation of fear and hate of others working for yo' darlin'?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDA708XlFIo

Laughing 

25Can repeal of ACA be dead? Empty Re: Can repeal of ACA be dead? 12/8/2013, 10:33 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:
Yes, the opposition to the PPACA is dead because it has been implemented, at least to some degree, so now the burden is on the GOP to explain why they're trying to take away a benefit to the general public...especially those who could not previously qualify for health insurance or who paid big bucks for lousy coverage or who were denied coverage when they got sick.  And the rollout would have been much more successful if the tighty righties hadn't tried to repeal it 46 times at a cost of approximately $50 million and fought it in the courts...at who knows what cost...and instead put that energy into implementing state plans to take advantage of the initial cost savings and actually produce a benefit for the majority of people...or instead of trying to compare the new law to the Iraq War...WTH?
You should change your screen name to "FloridaTexan-Lame". You've earned it!

Opposition dead? LOL Another indication of lame. Have a good time with that! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum