Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liberals defined-

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Liberals defined- - Page 2 Empty Thank you. 12/6/2013, 6:04 pm

[quote="Damaged Eagle"]Perhaps I don't like you.

And that says it all in a nutshell, does it not?
You and your ilk are always searching for two things:
1. What to be afraid of.
2. Things not to like.

So sadly pathetic to go through life searching far and near for something to fear, and things to hate.  I do not torture myself in that manner.  I am not afraid of every little thing. I do not own a gun, nor do I not need one. I do not go through life looking for things and people to hate, the way you and your ilk do. Be truthful with yourself for once and make a list of things you hate and things you like. I will wager that the hate list is much, much longer.
Thank you, sir, and may I have some more.

27Liberals defined- - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/6/2013, 9:47 pm

CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Perhaps I don't like you.
The only nuts I notice around here right now is you and FT.

CarlSagan wrote:You and your ilk are always searching for two things:
1. What to be afraid of.
2. Things not to like.
You make it pretty easy to do the latter.

CarlSagan wrote:So sadly pathetic to go through life searching far and near for something to fear, and things to hate.
I didn't say or write that I hate you. My comment says I don't like you.

On the other hand it's pretty obvious that you have a all consuming hate for conservatives and obsess over that hate and fear.  

CarlSagan wrote:I do not torture myself in that manner.
Yes you do. You bring up your hate and fear of conservatives all the time.  

CarlSagan wrote:I am not afraid of every little thing.
you certainly appear to be.

CarlSagan wrote:I do not own a gun, nor do I not need one.
That is your right.

CarlSagan wrote:I do not go through life looking for things and people to hate, the way you and your ilk do.
Yes you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be picking everyone's statements apart then attempting to tell them what you think they're thinking.

People like you who have to do that are the ones that hate and fear because of their insecurities.

CarlSagan wrote:Be truthful with yourself for once and make a list of things you hate and things you like.
Why should I do that?

CarlSagan wrote:I will wager that the hate list is much, much longer.
Sounds like you would know from experience.

So why are you hating so much?

CarlSagan wrote:Thank you, sir,...
You most welcome and thank you.

CarlSagan wrote:...and may I have some more.
Liberals defined- - Page 2 2Q==

Hey! No problem if it helps you quit your fearing and hating.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Very Happy

28Liberals defined- - Page 2 Empty Thanks! 12/6/2013, 10:26 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
On the other hand it's pretty obvious that you have a all consuming hate for conservatives and obsess over that hate and fear.  

Oh, professor, your powers of perception are keen, tonight.
The only thing that is obvious is what happens when Republicans/conservatives are put in charge:
Stock markets collapsing.
Millions of people losing their jobs.
Banks not lending.
That is what I fear; another Great Bush Recession which is what happens after just seven-and-a-half years of conservative control.  

Look at the House of Representatives.  Under Republican/conservative control and it could not be a more colossal clusterfuck.
So, professor, I fear what happens when conservatives are in control.  I do not fear conservatives.  You and your ilk are to ones always fearing something or hating something. Live with it, because you conservatives own the fearing and hating thing, not progressives.
If you had ever treated me with dignity and class, I would gladly return it.
Instead, you insult and make wrong accusations and expect me to stay classy and dignified, and then complain when I act just like you.  I am going to give it right back, just like you. So, go right ahead and start acting all hurt and play the victim just the way your comrades do. It suits you.
"Not all conservatives are stupid, but almost all stupid people are conservative."
Thanks for taking time to read my posts.

Last edited by CarlSagan on 12/6/2013, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

29Liberals defined- - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/7/2013, 8:25 am

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

The only thing that is obvious is what happens when Republicans/conservatives are put in charge:
Banks not lending.
That is what I fear; another Great Bush Recession which is what happens after just seven-and-a-half years of conservative control.  

Look at the House of Representatives.  Under Republican/conservative control and it could not be a more colossal clusterfuck.
So, professor, I fear what happens when conservatives are in control.  I do not fear conservatives.  You and your ilk are to ones always fearing something or hating something. Live with it, because you conservatives own the fearing and hating thing, not progressives.
If you had ever treated me with dignity and class, I would gladly return it.
Instead, you insult and make wrong accusations and expect me to stay classy and dignified, and then complain when I act just like you.  I am going to give it right back, just like you. So, go right ahead and start acting all hurt and play the victim just the way your comrades do. It suits you.
"Not all conservatives are stupid, but almost all stupid people are conservative."
Thanks for taking time to read my posts.

You should have taken time to edit for FACTS!
You just post these for fun don't you?  Even you don't believe them.

Here is where the money in the stock market has come from for the past five years.  Currently being pumped in at the rate of $85 per month.

Liberals defined- - Page 2 11182013MoneySupply

More MILLIONS have lost their jobs and QUIT LOOKING.
Liberals defined- - Page 2 112013participation-rate-chart-fail_jpg

Banks not lending.
You're right, banks are not lending.  As you know, the money being pumped into the economy by the Fed is finding its way to the Stock Market.

When has President Barack Hussein Obama gotten us out of the Recession?  All we have a MILLION more are unemployed and on welfare.

You do live in a delightful little fantasy world don't you?
Liberals defined- - Page 2 5ef35c0c-6acc-4b71-8a2a-25229049ad38

30Liberals defined- - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/7/2013, 8:03 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Rush Limbaugh nails it with his defining of liberals. Enjoy.

RUSH LIMBAUGH’S DEVASTATING DEFINITION OF ‘LIBERALISM’ (PLUS: HE IS CELEBRATING A HUGE CAREER MILESTONE)
Aug. 2, 2013

Conservative talk show radio host Rush Limbaugh on Friday broke down “liberalism” in a detailed-yet-simplistic way for his listeners.

Limbaugh argued that “in a free country, people will not choose liberalism.”

“If they want to eat salt, they’ll eat it. If they want to eat trans fats, they’ll eat it. If they want to eat beef, they’ll eat it,” he explained. “The only way liberals can get you to live the way they want you to is to deny you freedom to do what you want to do. And they’re not happy with you living and thinking in ways other than the way they live and think. You must conform.”

The undisputed king of talk radio also claimed that “liberals cannot survive in an unrigged contest in the arena of ideas.” That’s because, according to Limbaugh, “they are not about ideas.”

“Liberals are not about choice; they are about imposition. The way they live, the way they believe, must be imposed on people, otherwise they won’t do it on their own,” he added. “It’s taken them 50, 60 years to get to this point of conditioning people, of taking hold of the education system, the university, academia system, the media. It’s taken a long time to condition people not to stand up for themselves, not to exercise freedom, not to speak outside the acceptable norms. What is political correctness but speech censorship, is all it is.

In unrelated news, Limbaugh also celebrated an incredible 25 years broadcasting on the EIB network on Friday.

“It’s about 24 and a half years longer than the Drive-By Media forecast that it would last. And 25 years and nine months longer than the Democrat Party predicted or hoped that it would last,” he reflected on his radio show.

Feel free to congratulate Rush on his incredible career…so far!

31Liberals defined- - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/8/2013, 12:05 am

CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:On the other hand it's pretty obvious that you have a all consuming hate for conservatives and obsess over that hate and fear.

I'm not a professor and wouldn't want to be one if it means being like you.

CarlSagan wrote:The only thing that is obvious is what happens when Republicans/conservatives are put in charge:
Banks not lending.
Then it became even worse during the Obama Depression.

CarlSagan wrote:Look at the House of Representatives.  Under Republican/conservative control and it could not be a more colossal clusterfuck.
Why do you say that?

Because the House of Representatives wanted to create a budget for the first time in years, which is their job by the way, and your hero and martyr refused to talk about it in any way?

So much for bridging those gaps.

CarlSagan wrote:So, professor, I fear what happens when conservatives are in control.
Actually I'm kinda hopin' to go back into shut down mode in another month or two so I can identify what other government agencies can have some funding cuts.

CarlSagan wrote:I do not fear conservatives.
The way you rant on about them belies the truth of that statement.

CarlSagan wrote:You and your ilk are to ones always fearing something or hating something.
Only in your delusional mind.

CarlSagan wrote:Live with it, because you conservatives own the fearing and hating thing, not progressives.
Tell that to your heroes Alec Baldwin and Martin Bashir.

CarlSagan wrote:If you had ever treated me with dignity and class, I would gladly return it.
I treat you with as much dignity and class as you treat myself and other conservatives.

CarlSagan wrote:Instead, you insult and make wrong accusations and expect me to stay classy and dignified, and then complain when I act just like you.
Actually its' the other way around.

CarlSagan wrote:I am going to give it right back, just like you.
Infinity is always interesting to contemplate.

CarlSagan wrote:So, go right ahead and start acting all hurt and play the victim just the way your comrades do. It suits you.
I have no intention of doing that... But you're doing a good job of it as you whine away.....

Would you like some cheese to go with that?

CarlSagan wrote:"Not all conservatives are stupid, but almost all stupid people are conservative."
That's right keep showing that hate and fear. It suits you... and the other liberals around here.

*****CHUCKLE*****

CarlSagan wrote:Thanks for taking time to read my posts.
Liberals defined- - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhkbjU6Y61N6yYHNF__FB98KyuH5BoptXyxVgym38Ggq4U02vY

Oh! You're most welcome.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePiGVI2Hs-g

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum