Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZVUGKTUBM, Sal, CarlSagan, Knothead: Iran Strongly Rejects Text of Geneva Agreement Released by White House

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Take an honest look at those theocracies... a rube indeed... lol. You wouldn't last ten mins on the streets of tehran.
And yet, you're eager to accept the word of the Iranian Foreign Ministry.

Cognitive dissonance much?
President Barack Hussein Obama has proven, time and again, that he cannot be trusted, he lies each and every time he opens his mouth.

Yes, I accept the word of the Iranian Foreign Ministry over President Obama.  Besides, if Iran believes they can continue to enrich uranium, they will continue to enrich uranium while President Obama pretends it isn't happening and Iran will have accomplished their goals.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Yes, I accept the word of the Iranian Foreign Ministry over President Obama.  
You are a traitor. 

By law, you should be executed. 

I'm agin the death penalty, so I won't go that far, but you really, really, suck. 

Look up ...

... that's pond scum. 

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:If negotiations and UN inspections can succeed in allowing Iran a civilian enrichment program while forestalling a weapons program, it is a breakthrough for the whole world and an important chapter in the ongoing attempts to limit proliferation.
yes that worked so well for North Korea
You know, this notion leaves me totally perplexed. Those who want to bomb Iran have been silent on North Korea's bomb program. NK has already tested three bombs, and is considered a serious threat to the United States. Yet, these wingnuts are totally focused on bombing Iran, which doesn't even have a bomb yet. Seems to me, they have their noses so far up Israel's ass that they cannot see the forest from the trees. Use their same logic on this. North Korea has threatened the United States over and over again. Their rhetoric has been no different than the rhetoric used by Iran against Israel. Why haven't the bombs fallen on North Korea yet? Oh, maybe it is because they are crazy-assed and they have a fanatical 1,000,000 army who would seriously fight back against us and our ally to their south....
Because intelligent people do not want another radical, terrorist nation to have nuclear weapons.  Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yes, I accept the word of the Iranian Foreign Ministry over President Obama.  
You are a traitor.

By law, you should be executed.

I'm agin the death penalty, so I won't go that far, but you really, really, suck.

Look up ...

... that's pond scum.
What has President Barack Hussein Obama been truthful about since he took office?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:What has President Barack Hussein Obama been truthful about since he took office?
Sorry, traitors don't get to ask specious questions. 

You suck. 

And, should be executed.  

Scumbag. 

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:What has President Barack Hussein Obama been truthful about since he took office?

You suck.

And, should be executed.

Scumbag.
Glad you are so eager to finally admit that you cannot find anything truthful which has crossed the lips of President Barack Hussein Obama since he first arrived in Chicago.

Even admitted ghost writers for "his" books.

Last edited by Markle on 11/28/2013, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

There's a threshold to the idiocy I'll respond to, Markie. 

I gotta get up and run a 5K.  

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:There's a threshold to the idiocy I'll respond to, Markie

I gotta get up and run a 5K.  
What difference does it make if you leave?  You've proven you can't answer even the simplest of questions.

For your convenience....

Glad you are so eager to finally admit that you cannot find anything truthful which has crossed the lips of President Barack Hussein Obama since he first arrived in Chicago.

Even admitted ghost writers for "his" books.

What has President Barack Hussein Obama said which has proven to be honest?

Come on now Sal, step up, show us how far you'll go lying to cover up for your messiah.

Sal wrote:

You suck. 

And, should be executed.  

Scumbag. 
ZVUGKTUBM, Sal, CarlSagan, Knothead:  Iran Strongly Rejects Text of Geneva Agreement Released by White House - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM2nvqhmku116NXiGbog7tJENYx8dr5MCgao9tMn9ocp_41VK3Cg

Yes... Those who feel all powerful generally dictate terms and suppress those who oppose them.

Suppressing the masses has always been the cry of the oppressor.

So much for democracy... much less a constitutional republic.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEZkLBalQ7s

Smile

2seaoat wrote:The severe sanctions place on Iran have been the equivalent of a financial and oil blockade, and have crippled their economy.

These sanctions which PKR is so proud are hurting innocent average citizens of Iran.  I agree that the sanctions have been effective, but I disagree that short of them being a catalyst for the people to effect regime change, they only hurt women and children, and further hinder real long term peace in the region, and may or may not have hindered nuclear capabilities.  We did some very bad things to Iran.  We are certainly complicit in the mess of post colonial strife in the Middle East.   If we can give good faith effort to find fair and equitable compromise, we can find peace in the Middle East and find our ally Israel in a better position because of those efforts.

However to render the people of the middle east into the stone age because of our appetite for oil and the sins of the same in our clumsy attempts to control Iran in the fifties, we will never correct the error of our ways.
ZVUGKTUBM, Sal, CarlSagan, Knothead:  Iran Strongly Rejects Text of Geneva Agreement Released by White House - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-cCJJGpycCbN7YPA5B38oqXZHAuQ7ui_EfoxIkuojAJF1JJO_

If you feel so strongly about the lack of support for the UN sanctions then you should have no problem with the US withdrawing support from the UN.

I'm thinking that we should only have to pay 5% of the total UN costs since the United States only makes up 5% of the total world population and if they want the US military to enforce their sanctions the UN should have to pay for it with a 25-50% bonus to our troops for helping enforce their sanctions.

Does that sound fair to you?

Oh by the way... Since we've been the major contributor to the operating fund of the UN for so many years we're exempt from making payments to the operating fund for the next century.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum