Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZVUGKTUBM, Sal, CarlSagan, Knothead: Iran Strongly Rejects Text of Geneva Agreement Released by White House

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Your track record is impeccable.  You attempted to convince us that diplomacy would not work in Syria.   If I recall correctly the Syrians right up until the inspectors were removing the chemical weapons were telling the world they would not cooperate and no agreement had been reached.  I think Sal has been far too kind.  I think we have traitors amongst us.   As Lyndon Johnson spoke to Senator Dirkson about the treasonous communications between then presidential candidate Nixon and the North Vietnamese, we find apologist for the State of Israel who do not share ALL of our interests trying to undermine the clear best interests of this nation to find peace and stability in the Middle East.   War and dropping bombs which serves the interest of another nation state, and is contrary to our national interest is treason.  If diplomacy fails, and military options become the only viable alternative and we have a unified front with Israel.......no problem, but this country must look out for our interests first, and this constant undermining of diplomacy smells of treason.........but you are still chasing your tail, and I guess treason and your tail have about the same smell.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Seaoat nails it yet again!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Your track record is impeccable.  You attempted to convince us that diplomacy would not work in Syria.   If I recall correctly the Syrians right up until the inspectors were removing the chemical weapons were telling the world they would not cooperate and no agreement had been reached.  I think Sal has been far too kind.  I think we have traitors amongst us.   As Lyndon Johnson spoke to Senator Dirkson about the treasonous communications between then presidential candidate Nixon and the North Vietnamese, we find apologist for the State of Israel who do not share ALL of our interests trying to undermine the clear best interests of this nation to find peace and stability in the Middle East.   War and dropping bombs which serves the interest of another nation state, and is contrary to our national interest is treason.  If diplomacy fails, and military options become the only viable alternative and we have a unified front with Israel.......no problem, but this country must look out for our interests first, and this constant undermining of diplomacy smells of treason.........but you are still chasing your tail, and I guess treason and your tail have about the same smell.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Seaoat nails it yet again!!!!
I don't give a god damn about israel. I also stated that the diplomacy in place via UN sanctions were having some effect. It's y'all that keep talking in circles to defend weak sauce agreements. I don't want to drop bombs... certainly not to destabilize sovereign nations... like libya. Tell me more about Syria boys... How's Assad making out? Or do we want the islamic extremists to win? It's hard to follow those moving goal posts. Try to get my positions right before the high fives asshats. Btw Z... I know you don't want to engage in a debate w me... but when you join the circle jerk I will point it out. We should just take our ball and go home.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
I don't give a god damn about israel. I also stated that the diplomacy in place via UN sanctions were having some effect.

Some effect??

The severe sanctions place on Iran have been the equivalent of a financial and oil blockade, and have crippled their economy.

That is an act of war, and we were inching closer and closer to a military confrontation.

The danger is now beginning to recede, and that can only be a good thing.

2seaoat

The severe sanctions place on Iran have been the equivalent of a financial and oil blockade, and have crippled their economy.

These sanctions which PKR is so proud are hurting innocent average citizens of Iran. I agree that the sanctions have been effective, but I disagree that short of them being a catalyst for the people to effect regime change, they only hurt women and children, and further hinder real long term peace in the region, and may or may not have hindered nuclear capabilities. We did some very bad things to Iran. We are certainly complicit in the mess of post colonial strife in the Middle East. If we can give good faith effort to find fair and equitable compromise, we can find peace in the Middle East and find our ally Israel in a better position because of those efforts.

However to render the people of the middle east into the stone age because of our appetite for oil and the sins of the same in our clumsy attempts to control Iran in the fifties, we will never correct the error of our ways.

FACTS ARE THIS. This deal is not a deal for Americans. It is nothing more than giving in to iran on thier wishes.

they will still build 2 more nuke facilities. and now they get a nice break from the UN sanctions.

Seems to me the only people sniffing ASS around here is seaoat, sal and thier CHEERLEADER Z. Laughing 

2seaoat

Seems to me the only people sniffing ASS around here is seaoat, sal and thier CHEERLEADER Z. Laughing

Nope, but we have been having a great deal of fun video tapping PK chasing his tail on this thread......we are going to send the video into America's funniest video......

Sal

Sal

If negotiations and UN inspections can succeed in allowing Iran a civilian enrichment program while forestalling a weapons program, it is a breakthrough for the whole world and an important chapter in the ongoing attempts to limit proliferation.

Sal wrote:If negotiations and UN inspections can succeed in allowing Iran a civilian enrichment program while forestalling a weapons program, it is a breakthrough for the whole world and an important chapter in the ongoing attempts to limit proliferation.
yes that worked so well for North Korea

lol... I haven't been PROUD of the sanctions you sanctimonious asshole seagoat. I pointed out the diplomatic effects... just like you did. So sal... you think this money will reach the impoverished that the sanctions inflicted on the huddled masses?

I think that you will find propaganda to support that soon enough. You win... 66% will parrot that within days.

Congratulations fool.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Seems to me the only people sniffing ASS around here is seaoat, sal and thier CHEERLEADER Z. Laughing

Nope, but we have been having a great deal of fun video tapping PK chasing his tail on this thread......we are going to send the video into America's funniest video......
Please, you must learn to forgive low-voltage posters who think they know what they are talking about..... Razz 

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Seems to me the only people sniffing ASS around here is seaoat, sal and thier CHEERLEADER Z. Laughing

Please, you must learn to forgive low-voltage posters who think they know what they are talking about..... Razz 
You are sapping energy... why don't you engage me? I think it's because you're a follower. Enlightenment is comfortable.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:If negotiations and UN inspections can succeed in allowing Iran a civilian enrichment program while forestalling a weapons program, it is a breakthrough for the whole world and an important chapter in the ongoing attempts to limit proliferation.
yes that worked so well for North Korea
You know, this notion leaves me totally perplexed. Those who want to bomb Iran have been silent on North Korea's bomb program. NK has already tested three bombs, and is considered a serious threat to the United States. Yet, these wingnuts are totally focused on bombing Iran, which doesn't even have a bomb yet. Seems to me, they have their noses so far up Israel's ass that they cannot see the forest from the trees. Use their same logic on this. North Korea has threatened the United States over and over again. Their rhetoric has been no different than the rhetoric used by Iran against Israel. Why haven't the bombs fallen on North Korea yet? Oh, maybe it is because they are crazy-assed and they have a fanatical 1,000,000 army who would seriously fight back against us and our ally to their south....

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You are sapping energy... why don't you engage me? I think it's because you're a follower. Enlightenment is comfortable.
To be fair... you do think free on energy... because you read that extensively and I do gain info from your input. Perhaps the reason you go along with the leftist positions otherwise is that you don't know those positions as well. Low information.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

To be fair... you do think free on energy... because you read that extensively and I do gain info from your input. Perhaps the reason you go along with the leftist positions otherwise is that you don't know those positions as well. Low information.
Pokerbum, my posts on this thread have not been directed toward you. I am going after Israel-apologists and those who tend to post from extreme-right positons (I think you can figure out the two posters I am picking on). You are not an extremist, and you have many positions I can agree on.

ZVUGKTUBM, Sal, CarlSagan, Knothead:  Iran Strongly Rejects Text of Geneva Agreement Released by White House - Page 2 Z

Let's bring all of our troops home... However if someone over there actually attacks Israel, then Israel retaliates and takes land and decides to keep what they take it's none of our business either.

Now let's talk about ending all foreign aid to the region also because their problems are none of our business either.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znhSLyuQt6w

Smile 

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Pokerbum, my posts on this thread have not been directed toward you. I am going after Israel-apologists and those who tend to post from extreme-right positons (I think you can figure out the two posters I am picking on). You are not an extremist, and you have many positions I can agree on.
Ok... I just find you very bright on some topics... but woefully lacking on others that make no sense to me. You can't exhibit that practicality on some things... and ignore the exhibits on others. Seagoat paints me as a radical... but I'm just a simple pragmatist or realist. Otherwise I think we would conflict more. Would you please try to point out the things I say that you disagree with... no matter how small. Maybe we can narrow the issues.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:but I'm just a simple pragmatist or realist.
ZVUGKTUBM, Sal, CarlSagan, Knothead:  Iran Strongly Rejects Text of Geneva Agreement Released by White House - Page 2 IRqDmuvng03Np

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM, Sal, CarlSagan, Knothead:  Iran Strongly Rejects Text of Geneva Agreement Released by White House - Page 2 IRqDmuvng03Np
lol... that must seem very funny to you. I understand.

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You know, this notion leaves me totally perplexed. Those who want to bomb Iran have been silent on North Korea's bomb program. NK has already tested three bombs, and is considered a serious threat to the United States. Yet, these wingnuts are totally focused on bombing Iran, which doesn't even have a bomb yet. Seems to me, they have their noses so far up Israel's ass that they cannot see the forest from the trees. Use their same logic on this. North Korea has threatened the United States over and over again. Their rhetoric has been no different than the rhetoric used by Iran against Israel. Why haven't the bombs fallen on North Korea yet? Oh, maybe it is because they are crazy-assed and they have a fanatical 1,000,000 army who would seriously fight back against us and our ally to their south....[/color]

I think it's because there's no one in NK with whom to negotiate.

That place makes Iran look like the model of moderation.

It sure as hell ain't because Iran would be a pushover.

It's three times as big geographically and 2.5 times as populous as Iraq, and if I remember correctly our occupation of Iraq didn't go so smoothly.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
lol... that must seem very funny to you.
Yer damn straight!

lmao

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
lol... that must seem very funny to you.
Yer damn straight!

lmao
Then pigeon hole me. Seagoat keeps trying... but has to assign things that simply aren't true. I hate all you mutherfuckers.

Don't tread on me.

Sal

Sal

And, a very happy Thanksgiving to you as well. 

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You know, this notion leaves me totally perplexed. Those who want to bomb Iran have been silent on North Korea's bomb program. NK has already tested three bombs, and is considered a serious threat to the United States. Yet, these wingnuts are totally focused on bombing Iran, which doesn't even have a bomb yet. Seems to me, they have their noses so far up Israel's ass that they cannot see the forest from the trees. Use their same logic on this. North Korea has threatened the United States over and over again. Their rhetoric has been no different than the rhetoric used by Iran against Israel. Why haven't the bombs fallen on North Korea yet? Oh, maybe it is because they are crazy-assed and they have a fanatical 1,000,000 army who would seriously fight back against us and our ally to their south....[/color]

I think it's because there's no one in NK with whom to negotiate.

That place makes Iran look like the model of moderation.

It sure as hell ain't because Iran would be a pushover.

It's three times as big geographically and 2.5 times as populous as Iraq, and if I remember correctly our occupation of Iraq didn't go so smoothly.
Boom 2 ass sniffers and a cheerleader with one shot!

we tried the kind gentle we will watch you way with NK, ask Clinton.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Boom 2 ass sniffers and a cheerleader with one shot!

Yeah, and look what happened to your gun when you pulled the trigger:

ZVUGKTUBM, Sal, CarlSagan, Knothead:  Iran Strongly Rejects Text of Geneva Agreement Released by White House - Page 2 Ads8ih11

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:On second thought, I think we should attack Iran the soonest. The price of oil has been lagging a bit lately, and such a move will be a boon for those who are invested in petroleum. $200-$250 per barrel will put a lot of royalties in the pockets of holders of mineral-rights, and should boost the portfolios of those who hold stock in energy companies.

Besides, afterward it will be fun reading PaceDog's whines about how much he is paying for gasoline after the price per gallon doubles from where it is now.

You can't figure out what was accomplished either!
ZVUGKTUBM, Sal, CarlSagan, Knothead:  Iran Strongly Rejects Text of Geneva Agreement Released by White House - Page 2 Laughinganimationdog

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum