Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama

+4
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I voted for both and took grief when I argued we should be respectful of our presidents.   I now take grief for defending President Obama, and have become a communist because of the same.   I think your attacks against President Bush are unnecessary.   I think the policy must be critically reviewed, but the personal attacks and degrading a President or former President is wrong.  I will listen to your pointed criticism of former president's policy, but what they do is a huge sacrifice.  They are not always right, and sometimes dead wrong, but they attempt to serve this country.
None of his (Obama's) actions serve this country at all. They only go to weaken it at a time when we are becoming more and more vulnerable. What they do is a sacrifice? You are on crack rock to make that statement.
I agree , he's on something. He calls himself a republican but he is the best apologist here for obamas failed policies.

and seaoat, we don't call you a communist because you defend Obama, we call you one because of the ideologies you expose here fit the criteria.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/11/06/obama-disapproval-rating-lower-than-bushs-at-the-same-point-in-presidency/

Obama approval lower than Bush

Floridatexan wrote:
Bush is a war criminal in my book.  I cannot muster any respect for someone so base and immoral that he'd start a war for profit and political points.  Did you happen to notice the approval ratings chart...and how Bush's approval, already tanking in his first few months in office, shot up, as he embraced the politics of fear and racism...and yes, it was racism against anyone of Arab ancestry.  And don't even get me started about his economic policy.  Word for the day:  abyssmal.

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKhhPYNFBLcXY2zMBOACAZ7ohlER6Egh7NJc_1XqkKK8DiRJ0Mmg

Yeah there's nothing like dropping humanitarian explosive packages on sovereign nations we're not at war with, and killing countless innocent civilians, without Congressional approval to up your approval ratings in the polls and make the Arabs love you.

Now what was the term used for politicians who do those things?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3sURDS4IA

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum