Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama

+4
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama 1468592_616657288391758_2000811695_n

You know who you are......

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama Rumsfeld-3-trillion-missing-pentagon

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hey, I like that monkey face on the lower right. It suits the Shrub nicely....

Of course, this one was one of my faves:

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama Iv_0210

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama Serling

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama Bush-for-blood-fistful

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, just don't expect everyone to love or even  respect....Obama.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We're just trying to tickle PaceDog's ribs a little is all....

Of course, he will probably just call us "haters" while he justifies the half dozen Obama-hating threads he is going to start today.....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Let's bump this thread up with another poster of George W. Bush at his finest moment!

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama Bushguitar1zo2

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So, tell me again why it is wrong to make fun of Obama?

2seaoat

I support my President. Once somebody wins an election they are MY president. There is instant respect. I must say in the 61 years of my life, had Mitt Romney won, I would have had a difficult time to have respected him, but he would have been my President. I wish some people would have walked in President Bush's shoes after 911 and made perfect decisions.....Monday QBs and Saturday night live sketches are not reality.

Good for you he can be your POTUS.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Good for you he can be your POTUS.
Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama Got-ha11

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama BushRA11

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Good for you he can be your POTUS.
Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama Got-ha11
I think that's interesting you'd post this, given the first few pictures posted of Bush on here.   At least Obama is still president....so there is reason to talk about him.  But I doubt many people will still be posting negative photos and stuff about Obama 5 years after he leaves office. The true haters are those who just can't let go of their hate, years later.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I support my President.  Once somebody wins an election they are MY president.   There is instant respect.  I must say in the 61 years of my life, had Mitt Romney won, I would have had a difficult time to have respected him, but he would have been my President.  I wish some people would have walked in President Bush's shoes after 911 and made perfect decisions.....Monday QBs and Saturday night live sketches are not reality.
Bush was not elected in the traditional sense. Neither time. So there goes that theory. I'm like you in that I want to respect the POTUS, but I never respected Bush...and never will. Nor did I respect his father. I think the whole family's corrupt to the nth degree. I respect institutions; I respect people who stand up for other people; I respect people who do right by others. I can never respect a Bush. Their history, should you choose to go looking, speaks for itself.

2seaoat

I voted for both and took grief when I argued we should be respectful of our presidents. I now take grief for defending President Obama, and have become a communist because of the same. I think your attacks against President Bush are unnecessary. I think the policy must be critically reviewed, but the personal attacks and degrading a President or former President is wrong. I will listen to your pointed criticism of former president's policy, but what they do is a huge sacrifice. They are not always right, and sometimes dead wrong, but they attempt to serve this country.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I support my President.  Once somebody wins an election they are MY president.   There is instant respect.  I must say in the 61 years of my life, had Mitt Romney won, I would have had a difficult time to have respected him, but he would have been my President.  I wish some people would have walked in President Bush's shoes after 911 and made perfect decisions.....Monday QBs and Saturday night live sketches are not reality.
Bush was not elected in the traditional sense.  Neither time.  So there goes that theory.  I'm like you in that I want to respect the POTUS, but I never respected Bush...and never will.  Nor did I respect his father.  I think the whole family's corrupt to the nth degree.  I respect institutions; I respect people who stand up for other people; I respect people who do right by others.  I can never respect a Bush.  Their history, should you choose to go looking, speaks for itself.
Telling yourself that, hundreds of times over, will never make it true.

You seem proud to demonstrate how utterly desperate you are over the massive failure of your messiah, President Barack Hussein Obama.  It is worse than you could have possibly imagined.

Your feeble efforts to distract attention from this collapse by feebly railing on President George Walker Bush is futile.  This is rapidly blowing up into one of the greatest political train wrecks in history.

But you know that already don't you?

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bush was not elected in the traditional sense.  Neither time.  So there goes that theory.  I'm like you in that I want to respect the POTUS, but I never respected Bush...and never will.  Nor did I respect his father.  I think the whole family's corrupt to the nth degree.  I respect institutions; I respect people who stand up for other people; I respect people who do right by others.  I can never respect a Bush.  Their history, should you choose to go looking, speaks for itself.

You seem proud to demonstrate how utterly desperate you are over the massive failure of your messiah, President Barack Hussein Obama.  It is worse than you could have possibly imagined.

Your feeble efforts to distract attention from this collapse by feebly railing on President George Walker Bush is futile.  This is rapidly blowing up into one of the greatest political train wrecks in history.

I just dearly love an eternal pessimist . . . .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I voted for both and took grief when I argued we should be respectful of our presidents.   I now take grief for defending President Obama, and have become a communist because of the same.   I think your attacks against President Bush are unnecessary.   I think the policy must be critically reviewed, but the personal attacks and degrading a President or former President is wrong.  I will listen to your pointed criticism of former president's policy, but what they do is a huge sacrifice.  They are not always right, and sometimes dead wrong, but they attempt to serve this country.
cheers 

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

2seaoat wrote:I voted for both and took grief when I argued we should be respectful of our presidents.   I now take grief for defending President Obama, and have become a communist because of the same.   I think your attacks against President Bush are unnecessary.   I think the policy must be critically reviewed, but the personal attacks and degrading a President or former President is wrong.  I will listen to your pointed criticism of former president's policy, but what they do is a huge sacrifice.  They are not always right, and sometimes dead wrong, but they attempt to serve this country.
Totally agree.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I just dearly love an eternal pessimist . . . .
Not difficult with this administration.  As I'm sure you will agree, to do otherwise would be to lie to yourself.  We have someone in the Oval Office doing enough of that for all of us.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bush is a war criminal in my book. I cannot muster any respect for someone so base and immoral that he'd start a war for profit and political points. Did you happen to notice the approval ratings chart...and how Bush's approval, already tanking in his first few months in office, shot up, as he embraced the politics of fear and racism...and yes, it was racism against anyone of Arab ancestry. And don't even get me started about his economic policy. Word for the day: abyssmal.

None of his (Obama's) actions serve this country at all. They only go to weaken it at a time when we are becoming more and more vulnerable. What they do is a sacrifice? You are on crack rock to make that statement.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Bush is a war criminal in my book.  I cannot muster any respect for someone so base and immoral that he'd start a war for profit and political points.  Did you happen to notice the approval ratings chart...and how Bush's approval, already tanking in his first few months in office, shot up, as he embraced the politics of fear and racism...and yes, it was racism against anyone of Arab ancestry.  And don't even get me started about his economic policy.  Word for the day:  abyssmal.

Reminder to the libs when they say folks are disrepectful to Obama Broken_recordObama

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum