Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stings Gone Wild

+4
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Sal
talknstang
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:04 pm

I had plenty of too young girls throw themselves at me in hs and even into college... wrong is wrong.

Hell... I turned down a beautiful lady in her early thirties the other day. She still wanted children... it would be wrong imo.

I didn't need law enforcement to tell me that.

102Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:05 pm

talknstang

Nekochan wrote:Right, blame it on the minor for being in the wrong sex room. Rolling Eyes 
Minors shouldn't be doing a lot of things and there is a reason why they aren't usually legally treated as adults.  Because they are kids.  This guy was 23, an adult.
once again, he was on an ADULT site and solicited nobody. Hey, i don't write the statutes, but I damn sure know them and about every bit of relevant case law. When these operations are about money vs. catching true predators, then that is a HUGE problem and it should be for most people, but People are just not informed. I have no hard feelings that Mr. Ichi doesn't see things the way they are or anybody for that matter. All i do is present facts and data which are things that they do not provide. All you get is a story that they just caught 25 pedophiles. And that is all you ever hear. The story then just disappears, am i right? I know i am.

103Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:07 pm

Sal

Sal

Your problem is normal people have zero sympathy for pervs. 

That's just the way it is. 

Sorry 'bout yer luck. 

Not. 

104Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:10 pm

talknstang

PkrBum wrote:I had plenty of too young girls throw themselves at me in hs and even into college... wrong is wrong.

Hell... I turned down a beautiful lady in her early thirties the other day. She still wanted children... it would be wrong imo.

lol, social networking is not illegal. There was never any crime until they created it. Placement of suggestive ads as they do, not only create the opportunity, but the idea as well. You cannot target every single male species just to see who will take the bait. Come on now, there is this thing called Due Process. lmao Although sometimes I do forget we are in the bible belt

105Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:13 pm

talknstang

Sal wrote:Your problem is normal people have zero sympathy for pervs. 

Sorry 'bout yer luck. 

Not. 
Oh I understand, and there are some that are caught that probably need to be. Those are the ones to to prosecute, not those who just make a poor decision by falling in their trap. Like i said, its a real simple formula ARREST = $$$$$$. Incentivizing crime is illegal

106Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:16 pm

Sal wrote:Your problem is normal people have zero sympathy for pervs. 

Sorry 'bout yer luck. 

Not. 

And again....cheers cheers cheers  Good Post

107Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:17 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

If the girl is on an adult site, sends a fully developed boob picture,  reports her age under 17, and the dumbass bites....busted

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 11/9/2013, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

108Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:24 pm

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:If the girl is on an adult sight, sends a fully developed boob picture,  reports her age under 17, and the dumbass bites....busted
arrests = $$$$$ There are rules that LEO's are to follow, and they are breaking every single one of them. These operations do nothing to catch true predators. I sound like a broken record, but I guess there will always be those who more conservative than libertarian. Read the entire story on page 1 i wrote

109Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:24 pm

talknstang wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I had plenty of too young girls throw themselves at me in hs and even into college... wrong is wrong.

lol, social networking is not illegal. There was never any crime until they created it. Placement of suggestive ads as they do, not only create the opportunity, but the idea as well. You cannot target every single male species just to see who will take the bait. Come on now, there is this thing called Due Process. lmao Although sometimes I do forget we are in the bible belt
I won't defend entrapment... and you won't find a more strident defender of liberty than me here. But fishing isn't catching. I don't like the idea of govt setting traps... but in nearly all of these cases a clear line was crossed. We now know the govt gathers massive amounts of data... it should be simple enough to determine predispositions or simple misunderstandings. Wouldn't you agree?

110Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:28 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Could you all define your terms ?
What constitutes a perv ?
What age is too young for a 19 yo man
What is entrapment ?
If I drop my wallet with $3k in it and you don't return it can I have you arrested for grand theft ?

111Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:30 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

talknstang wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:If the girl is on an adult sight, sends a fully developed boob picture,  reports her age under 17, and the dumbass bites....busted
arrests = $$$$$    There are rules that LEO's are to follow, and they are breaking every single one of them. These operations do nothing to catch true predators. I sound like a broken record, but I guess there will always be those who more conservative than libertarian. Read the entire story on page 1 i wrote
It has nothing to do with conservatives, liberals or libertarians. It has to do with an adult male meeting with someone he thought was 14 that he met on a sex chat site.

112Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:35 pm

talknstang

PkrBum wrote:
talknstang wrote:

lol,  social networking is not illegal.  There was never any crime until they created it. Placement of suggestive ads as they do, not only create the opportunity, but the idea as well. You cannot target every single male species just to see who will take the bait. Come on now,  there is this thing called Due Process. lmao  Although sometimes I do forget we are in the bible belt
I won't defend entrapment... and you won't find a more strident defender of liberty than me here. But fishing isn't catching. I don't like the idea of govt setting traps... but in nearly all of these cases a clear line was crossed.  We now know the govt gathers massive amounts of data... it should be simple enough to determine predispositions or simple misunderstandings. Wouldn't you agree?
yes, the government is overreaching without a doubt...they know what they are doing with these operations, but Florida has taken it to a different level. All that is explained in the article

113Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Could you all define your terms ?
What is entrapment ?
If I drop my wallet with $3k in it and you don't return it can I have you arrested for grand theft ?
I'll try...

a perv has a desire to corrupt the innocent.

as a 19 I wasn't interested in hs girls.

Entrapment means explicit false information enticing unaware and other wise uninterested individuals.

Ur wallet and it's content are your responsibility... prove me a thief.

114Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:39 pm

talknstang

Nekochan wrote:
talknstang wrote:
arrests = $$$$$    There are rules that LEO's are to follow, and they are breaking every single one of them. These operations do nothing to catch true predators. I sound like a broken record, but I guess there will always be those who more conservative than libertarian. Read the entire story on page 1 i wrote
It has nothing to do with conservatives, liberals or libertarians. It has to do with an adult male meeting with someone he thought was 14 that he met on a sex chat site.
it has absolutely everything to do with them. once again, you need to read the entire article which it appears you havn't done. When a former prosecutor involved with these operation tells me that they were not even aware of the federal code that created the rules they must follow and then states they should focus on the quality of the investigation instead of the quantity.....well i rest my case.

115Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:41 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Could you all define your terms ?
What is entrapment ?
14 most certainly is too young. 
I am (in most cases) opposed to recently turned 18 year old young men being charged with "rape" for having consensual sex with their 16 year old girlfriends.   I have read about cases where one day a boy is 17 and having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend and it's not rape, but then he turns 18 and it is rape.  That makes no sense.
My opinion....15 or younger is "too young" to be having sex with anyone of any age, and an 18 year old young man needs to be careful.

116Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

talknstang wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
talknstang wrote:
it has absolutely everything to do with them. once again, you need to read the entire article which it appears you havn't done.  When a former prosecutor involved with these operation tells me that they were not even aware of the federal code that created the rules they must follow and then states they should focus on the quality of the investigation instead of the quantity.....well i rest my case.
What I mean is that on this thread, our opinions are not divided by political ideology on this issue.

117Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 10:12 pm

talknstang

Nekochan wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
talknstang wrote:
it has absolutely everything to do with them. once again, you need to read the entire article which it appears you havn't done.  When a former prosecutor involved with these operation tells me that they were not even aware of the federal code that created the rules they must follow and then states they should focus on the quality of the investigation instead of the quantity.....well i rest my case.
What I mean is that on this thread, our opinions are not divided by political ideology on this issue.
i gotcha, lol.....its a tough subject for many for obvious reasons. The good thing is that the courts are starting to recognize it finally and many people are questioning their tactics. I am just the only one who has been exonerated by an appellate court, but there are more to follow soon enough. The wheels of justice turn slow no doubt. People can judge me, and I can handle it, but the only judges that count for now are those who applied the rules and law appropriately. What is unfortunate is that there are others with almost exact circumstances that are in prison right now and that is bothersome. I don't know, i don't have all the answers...all i can do is try to make a difference.

118Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 10:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

talknstang wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
talknstang wrote:
i gotcha, lol.....its a tough subject for many for obvious reasons. The good thing is that the courts are starting to recognize it finally and many people are questioning their tactics.  I am just the only one who has been exonerated by an appellate court, but there are more to follow soon enough. The wheels of justice turn slow no doubt. People can judge me, and I can handle it, but the only judges that count for now are those who applied the rules and law appropriately. What is unfortunate is that there are others with almost exact circumstances that are in prison right now and that is bothersome. I don't know,  i don't have all the answers...all i can do is try to make a difference.
And you need a damn good attorney. Stupidy is expensive.

119Stings Gone Wild - Page 5 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 10:23 pm

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
talknstang wrote:
i gotcha, lol.....its a tough subject for many for obvious reasons. The good thing is that the courts are starting to recognize it finally and many people are questioning their tactics.  I am just the only one who has been exonerated by an appellate court, but there are more to follow soon enough. The wheels of justice turn slow no doubt. People can judge me, and I can handle it, but the only judges that count for now are those who applied the rules and law appropriately. What is unfortunate is that there are others with almost exact circumstances that are in prison right now and that is bothersome. I don't know,  i don't have all the answers...all i can do is try to make a difference.
And you need a damn good attorney. Stupidy is expensive.
i've seen many successful cases use public defenders. You just have to be on top of your game and know the law though. It cost a lot of damn money even without a hired attorney and then some

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum