Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stings Gone Wild

+4
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Sal
talknstang
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:03 pm

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well if some widow was selling her husbands old car that had been setting outside in a barn for years for a couple hundred bucks, I might drive a few miles to see it but if she sent me a picture of a 65 corvette in mint condition I would leave black streaks getting there...
that is a rather interesting analogy, lol

77Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:09 pm

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Stang is a paid troll ......... Engage him at your risk.......
is a what?  you should be careful in making accusations that are presumptuous. Shame on you!
or what?

78Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:10 pm

talknstang

the bottom line is that there are some here who didn't take the time to actually read that article along with the links with them. It is easy to fingerpoint and play the blame game. Each and every guy arrested in these illegal stings are automatically guilty before they ever step into any courtroom and that is because they LIE. These operations are not about catching true predators and it is just unfortunate that we have some people have no problem with LEO's violating due process the way that they are.  That is why Pcola has not had  any more of these type operations around here anymore. Instead, they are focusing more on the quality of their investigations instead of the quantity, but there are some that knew exactly what they were doing was wrong.

79Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

talknstang wrote:the bottom line is that there are some here who didn't take the time to actually read that article along with the links with them. It is easy to fingerpoint and play the blame game. Each and every guy arrested in these illegal stings are automatically guilty before they ever step into any courtroom and that is because they LIE. These operations are not about catching true predators and it is just unfortunate that we have some people have no problem with LEO's violating due process the way that they are.  That is why Pcola has not had  any more of these type operations around here anymore. Instead, they are focusing more on the quality of their investigations instead of the quantity, but there are some that knew exactly what they were doing was wrong.

IMO, Perhaps the guys involved in sending pictures of their penis attempting to hook up with teenagers should rethink their dating practice.

80Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:15 pm

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:
is a what?  you should be careful in making accusations that are presumptuous. Shame on you!
or what?
It appears that you are trying to make this more of a personal battle than a discussion or debate and that is unfortunate. So Mr. Ichi...why dont you go scratch your granddaddy hemorrhoids or are you out of your tube of preparation H? get the extra strength next time that way you won't be all uptight!

81Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:18 pm

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:
talknstang wrote:the bottom line is that there are some here who didn't take the time to actually read that article along with the links with them. It is easy to fingerpoint and play the blame game. Each and every guy arrested in these illegal stings are automatically guilty before they ever step into any courtroom and that is because they LIE. These operations are not about catching true predators and it is just unfortunate that we have some people have no problem with LEO's violating due process the way that they are.  That is why Pcola has not had  any more of these type operations around here anymore. Instead, they are focusing more on the quality of their investigations instead of the quantity, but there are some that knew exactly what they were doing was wrong.
IMO, Perhaps the guys involved in sending pictures of their penis attempting to hook up with teenagers should rethink their dating practice.
its not wise to ever send a nude photo even though he was on the adult site. They didnt state their age til after the fact. But it seems to be common practice for people to exchange nude pics.

82Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
Hey if it was good enough for Anthony Wiener....you have a PM Joanie...Just kidding.

83Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:21 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

talknstang wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I agree, Teo but a 23 year old man who goes onto an online sex chat site and then meets with a person after she tells him that she's 14--is not innocent.
 Let me ask you something.....if you tell me that you are a female online, do I have to believe you?  you could be a tranny, or whatever for all i know....the point is when they tell you one thing but they send you a photo that clearly is not of a 14yr old, and is suggestive enough to still keep this guy curious....well that just isn't good policing! I don't care what you say.  And he didn't solicit sex from any minor.
There are some very well developed 14 year olds. 
If he had met with a girl who told him that she was 18 but in fact, she was actually 14, you might would have a point.  But that is not what happened.

84Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Hey if it was good enough for Anthony Wiener....you have a PM Joanie...Just kidding.

Lol....Wiener got whacked.

85Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:23 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:

Reporters grill Wiener

http://videoshare.politico.com/singletitlevideo_chromeless.php?bcpid=309045726001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAETmrZQ~,EVFEM4AKJdT-Wv9cQWadwt8FUbtX2ID_&bctid=970257639001

86Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:24 pm

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:
or what?
It appears that you are trying to make this more of a personal battle than a discussion or debate and that is unfortunate. So Mr. Ichi...why dont you go scratch your granddaddy hemorrhoids or are you out of your tube of preparation H? get the extra strength next time that way you won't be all uptight!
LOL I enjoy messing with pervs like you. Spew your self righteous, poor me I was framed, shit somewere else if you dont want to read my posts. This forum had a block feature. Feel free to use it.

87Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:27 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well if some widow was selling her husbands old car that had been setting outside in a barn for years for a couple hundred bucks, I might drive a few miles to see it but if she sent me a picture of a 65 corvette in mint condition I would leave black streaks getting there...
If an 18 year old girl is too old for any guy who is over 18--then he has a serious problem.

88Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:31 pm

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Lol....Wiener got whacked.
too funny...Weiner lost his job for sure.  As far as the dude sending the photo....like i stated, he was on an adult site where it is apparently common practice that people exchange nude photos. An adult site, not a teen site.  There is a whole process that a poster must go through to place an ad. Minors are not to post on ADULT sites, Law enforcement needs to catch predators where predators are at.   People apparently didn't read the 1st article on page 1

89Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:
If an 18 year old girl is too old for any guy who is over 18--then he has a serious problem.
Sorry I was talking cars but if she showed me a pair of 20 year old hooters I might hurry over and check her drivers license....of course being an old feller I don't have to worry about that... The girls I date wear me out griping about hot flashes....sigh....

90Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:35 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sorry I was talking cars but if she showed me a pair of 20 year old hooters I might hurry over and check her drivers license....of course being an old feller I don't have to worry about that... The girls I date wear me out griping about hot flashes....sigh....
I know you were talking about cars...my point is:  A 28 year old woman might lie and tell a 23 year old guy that she's 23 because she thinks she's "too old" for him.  But if an adult woman tells an adult man that she's 14 and he still agrees to go out with her....well, then they both have serious issues...and he most certainly is not "innocent" if he thinks he's going out with a 14 year old.

Hot flashes = no worries about birth control!

91Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:36 pm

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:
or what?
LOL I enjoy messing with pervs like you. Spew your self righteous, poor me I was framed, shit somewere else if you dont want to read my posts.  This forum had a block feature.  Feel free to use it.
Have I offended you? Oh i am so sorry, but I am not the one who called myself a "paid troll" so why are you so sensitive all of a sudden? Like i said, unless you knew me, you shouldn't judge because I am far from any perv. Plus, not at any time did i say anything was about me. I have me under control...i won my case, the problem is with rogue law enforcement and the nanny state we live in. But I am glad you are perfectly OK with that. I just present the facts and apparently you didn't read the article on page 1 entirely

92Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:38 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You really need to ask yourself what the hell is wrong with a guy that hooks up with teens in a chat room. Pictures can obviously be faked...so you never kmow....

Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Old-la16

93Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:42 pm

talknstang

Nekochan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
I know you were talking about cars...my point is:  A 28 year old woman might lie and tell a 23 year old guy that she's 23 because she thinks she's "too old" for him.  But if an adult woman tells an adult man that she's 14 and he still agrees to go out with her....well, then they both have serious issues...and he most certainly is not "innocent" if he thinks he's going out with a 14 year old.

Hot flashes = no worries about birth control!
And your point of view has merit, but the government should not be in the business of testing the will of men by using sex as means to lure them in. These operations are about SOLICITATION of a minor. This AirForce guy did not SOLICIT a minor! Like i said before. entrapment is not about any guilt of the defendant..it is solely about the actions of law enforcement and what prompted an otherwise normal law abiding citizen to do something they normally wouldn't.

94Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:44 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

All that matters is that the "girl" TOLD him that she was 14. He thought that he was making arrangements to hook up with a female who was purporting to be just 14.   Pictures....they can be fake, they can be of someone else and also, many 14 year old girls today are very well developed. 

Bottom line....she said she was 14 and he still met with her.

95Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:51 pm

talknstang

Nekochan wrote:All that matters is that the "girl" TOLD him that she was 14. He thought that he was making arrangements to hook up with a female who was purporting to be just 14.   Pictures....they can be fake, they can be of someone else and also, many 14 year old girls today are very well developed. 

but she wasn't 14, she was actually 23, but 17 in the suggestive photograph. 14yr olds shouldn't be using adult websites trying to lure men either then, true? what it boils down to is what is the objective of law enforcement? did they catch predators or did they not? the data shows that they do not which tells you that these operations are seriously flawed. It's not rocket science to figure that out.

96Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:53 pm

Nekochan wrote:All that matters is that the "girl" TOLD him that she was 14. He thought that he was making arrangements to hook up with a female who was purporting to be just 14.   Pictures....they can be fake, they can be of someone else and also, many 14 year old girls today are very well developed. 

cheers cheers cheers  No entrapment, just a perv getting his due..

97Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Neko and Itchi got it.

98Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:55 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Right, blame it on the minor for being in the wrong sex room. Rolling Eyes 
Minors shouldn't be doing a lot of things and there is a reason why they aren't usually legally treated as adults.  Because they are kids.  This guy was 23, an adult.

99Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 8:58 pm

talknstang

as in my case for example....they should have tossed it from the get-go. That is what should have happened, but they needed that arrest statistic. They don't want to look soft after they publicize an operation like these. I fought because I fought for the truth and a higher court agreed in their scathing decision. I am not here to defend myself, believe me. There is so much more to these operations that are wrong in so many ways. It's just unfortunate that they have duped most people into believing they just caught "america's most wanted".

100Stings Gone Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 9:02 pm

Pervs never understand. Odds are this dude will get caught again. Just a matter of time. Wonder what his excuse will be next time?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum