Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stings Gone Wild

+4
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Sal
talknstang
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:09 pm

2seaoat

You're overthinking this.

Nope. I golfed with a man who owned a manufacturing company and employed about 150 people. He had eight kids and was active in charitable organizations and his parish. His 20 year old son was caught in one of these entrapments. Front page of the local paper. Total family embarrassment. Unlike many accused, he had resources and hired a lawyer who was familiar with criminal procedure, and they tossed the charges and his son was free, but the damage to his reputation was irreparable, and there was no recourse for somebody who had been damaged. The tort immunity act says as long as those who entrapped him were not intentionally trying to harm him, they could not be individually sued. It was really sad. Now, I also know a person whose son was guilty as hell and was caught, and convicted. So, I am not saying that guilty people are not out there, but entrapment is wrong.

27Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:10 pm

talknstang

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A person pretending to be a 20 year old wanting to have sex enters a chat with a 21 year old male.   The conversation changes and the 20 year old says she wants her 14 year old sister to join in.   The 21 year old male goes over to the house and is charged with a crime.   It is thrown out by the courts.   Was the 21 year old a perv?
You're overthinking this. 
and Sal, read your own Victor Hugo quote, geez, lmao

28Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:11 pm

Fact.  You never come her to discus anything but this one subject.  You never enter any other of many Bull shit arguments we have here.  For the most part you are mute.  When you post, it seems very scripted, Mechanical, not from the heart.  You agree and tease and love to lead the discussion around and around.  
Then you show up and post,get a few replies , only to vanish, and then return later with the same old shit.  

29Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:13 pm

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
Sal wrote:Nah.

They're catching pervs.

They may or may not be criminal pervs ...

... but, they are pervs.
This!!  cheers cheers cheers 
well i can't speak for everyone, but these stings are supposed to catch those who prey on minors...who solicit minors online. Who is soliciting who? There is your perversion!

30Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:14 pm

2seaoat

That is also how I came across the 5 suicides

The newspapers always front page these type of arrests. The problem is an arrest is not a conviction. They never put the dismissal on the front page, and a 20 year old who is innocent of all charges never gets their reputation back, and life for them almost seems hopeless. The one kid who I know and have described is simply walking around wounded. I do not think he is the type who would commit suicide, but he is fortunate to have a large family and support group. These issues are not always black and white, but when our system can make mistakes at will which cause lifelong damage to an innocent man......we need to reconsider our priorities.

31Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:16 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Of course the police are overreaching here. They have too much power. However, the question I have is, "Why do you want to have a sexual relationship with someone you don't even know?" It's not like you can't find plenty of places in this town to meet women. Why would anyone, man or woman, go to the internet to set up a sexual encounter? Don't you have any pride?

32Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:17 pm

2seaoat

Fact. You never come her to discus anything but this one subject. You never enter any other of many Bull shit arguments we have here. For the most part you are mute. When you post, it seems very scripted, Mechanical, not from the heart. You agree and tease and love to lead the discussion around and around.
Then you show up and post,get a few replies , only to vanish, and then return later with the same old shit.

Good point......we would never see behavior like that by anybody else.

33Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:18 pm

talknstang

the Pensacola sting caught 1 guy with CP and 1 guy who was a prior SO which is actually more than most stings.  CP is an indicator of pedophilia, so it "appears" they might have caught 2 predators. 2 out of 25.

34Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:22 pm

talknstang wrote:the Pensacola sting caught 1 guy with CP and 1 guy who was a prior SO which is actually more than most stings.  CP is an indicator of pedophilia, so it "appears" they might have caught 2 predators. 2 out of 25.
Now talking Stang..... Suggest that you will not get caught....Oh yea.......

35Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:24 pm

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:Fact.  You never come her to discus anything but this one subject.  You never enter any other of many Bull shit arguments we have here.  For the most part you are mute.  When you post, it seems very scripted, Mechanical, not from the heart.  You agree and tease and love to lead the discussion around and around.  

i have commented on numerous other posts.  I fight for the truth is what i do. When I "vanish" as you say, i am working at trying to help others out that need questions answered or attorney referrals, etc. I get loaded down every day by tons of emails, calls from crying mothers whose sons are in prison, etc, etc.  I do tons of research as well as write on the subject. I work with numerous media sources. If nobody did nothing, then it would be nothing that ever changes.  In your mind i might be mute, but I am actually the voice of many! In fact, right now I am working with a guy caught in a sting who suffers from bi-pilor disorder. Unless something drastic happens, he very well could be the 6th statistic/suicide. How do you deal with something like that? its not easy, i can attest to that. It's sad

Last edited by talknstang on 11/9/2013, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

36Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:24 pm

2seaoat

Don't you have any pride?

At 21 when I was bar hopping, I think I can answer your question with one word. No. Sometimes before the internet, my behavior in bars was boorish, brutish, and immersed in horny. Would I try to use the internet where people are meeting people and many get married, yes, I probably would. There is a period in every male's life where there are very powerful influences on their choices. Fortunately age and wisdom moderate the same, but the biological drive which allows humans to reproduce is a very powerful force in a young man. The same is being exploited by the government in unnecessary entrapments. The same resources used in intensive probation would protect many more children where KNOWN predators are being released everyday.

37Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:30 pm

talknstang wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Fact.  You never come her to discus anything but this one subject.  You never enter any other of many Bull shit arguments we have here.  For the most part you are mute.  When you post, it seems very scripted, Mechanical, not from the heart.  You agree and tease and love to lead the discussion around and around.  

i have commented on numerous other posts.  I fight for the truth is what i do. When I "vanish" as you say, i am working at trying to help others out that need questions answered or attorney referrals, etc. I get loaded down every day by tons of emails, calls from crying mothers whose sons are in prison, etc, etc.  I do tons of research as well as write on the subject. I work with numerous media sources. If nobody did nothing, then it would be nothing that ever changes.  In your mind i might be mute, but I am actually the voice of many!

LOL God Damn!!!! What the fuck are you doing here ? Wasting you valuable time talking to us. You Sir Are full of shit.

38Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:33 pm

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:Don't you have any pride?

At 21 when I was bar hopping, I think I can answer your question with one word.   No.  Sometimes before the internet, my behavior in bars was boorish, brutish, and immersed in horny.   Would I try to use the internet where people are meeting people and many get married, yes, I probably would.  There is a period in every male's life where there are very powerful influences on their choices.   Fortunately age and wisdom moderate the same, but the biological drive which allows humans to reproduce is a very powerful force in a young man.  The same is being exploited by the government in unnecessary entrapments.    The same resources used in intensive probation would protect many more children where KNOWN predators are being released everyday.
That is very well said, at least there are some that actually understand that entrapment is about the actions of law enforcement. This is the illusion that they have created though. It is deliberate....they know what they are doing is wrong, but they thrive off of public support.

39Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:35 pm

2seaoat

LOL God Damn!!!! What the fuck are you doing here ? Wasting you valuable time talking to us. You Sir Are full of shit.

Hallmark is a bit tilted this morning. You most certainly are not wasting your time, and I appreciate your visits when your raise the issues. We have had some forum members running into problems with the law, and none of us are exempt from being bad guys or being falsely accused.

40Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:37 pm

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:

i have commented on numerous other posts.  I fight for the truth is what i do. When I "vanish" as you say, i am working at trying to help others out that need questions answered or attorney referrals, etc. I get loaded down every day by tons of emails, calls from crying mothers whose sons are in prison, etc, etc.  I do tons of research as well as write on the subject. I work with numerous media sources. If nobody did nothing, then it would be nothing that ever changes.  In your mind i might be mute, but I am actually the voice of many!

LOL  God Damn!!!!  What the fuck are you doing here ?  Wasting you valuable time talking to us.  You Sir Are full of shit.
You want me to take a damn lie detector test? lmao   and i just took a dump, so no i am not.....that is what I do, and that is what I have been doing.  Who the hell do you think wrote the damn article? duh, lmao

41Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:39 pm

My point is, if you ever make a mistake and think it is ok to have sex with my 14 year old Grand daughter. Your lapse in judgement may prove be to be a Large issue for you.

42Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:41 pm

2seaoat

but they thrive off of public support.

The Supreme Court and shrinking public support will make these wrongful entrapments a thing of the past. I have no problem going after predators, but damn we have enough known people who have hurt children and who are walking the streets with free access to children. The shining example of the misapplication of resources is the guy in California who had the child in a garage on his property and his probation officer never even inspected the property. The probation officer probably had 500 open cases and we think we are protecting children when we do not monitor these monsters and try to create out of thin air charges against innocent people.

43Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:44 pm

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:LOL God Damn!!!! What the fuck are you doing here ? Wasting you valuable time talking to us. You Sir Are full of shit.

Hallmark is a bit tilted this morning.    You most certainly are not wasting your time, and I appreciate your visits when your raise the issues.  We have had some forum members running into problems with the law, and none of us are exempt from being bad guys or being falsely accused.  
yea, i do think i remember some posts about that.  I think it was some dude caught with CP or something. These stings are not anything like those type cases............anyway, I wouldn't fight so hard like i do if i didn't believe it was the right thing to do. I very well could have been in prison like many. The only reason I didnt was because I knew what entrapment was (thanks to a criminology degree from FSU), but what I didn't know was how corrupt the system was. I never had that class before!    here's the "scathing" decision.  Oh yea, and i do tons of case law research as well. When I find relevant information, i distribute it to those it could help, attorneys, etc.  I work with numerous attorneys all throughout the state, but there are a handful of us that do this. It's not just myself

http://opinions.1dca.org/written/opinions2013/09-13-2013/12-3407.pdf

44Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:45 pm

I just noticed when I click on your link. Google records 16 cookies. Why?

45Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:47 pm

And your Name and address so we can contact you with a problem?

46Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:49 pm

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:but they thrive off of public support.

The Supreme Court and shrinking public support will make these wrongful entrapments a thing of the past.   I have no problem going after predators, but damn we have enough known people who have hurt children and who are walking the streets with free access to children.    The shining example of the misapplication of resources is the guy in California who had the child in a garage on his property and his probation officer never even inspected the property.   The probation officer probably had 500 open cases and we think we are protecting children when we do not monitor these monsters and try to create out of thin air charges against innocent people.
that is a very good point.  Catch the "Ronald Browns" (the puppeteer dude)  What i try to do is tell the truth and support that with factual information. The facts don't lie.

47Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:55 pm

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:My point is, if you ever make a mistake and think it is ok to have sex with my 14 year old Grand daughter. Your lapse in judgement may prove  be to be a Large issue for you.  

those are not mistakes I make, nor thoughts that even cross my mind. If you knew me, you'd know that. If some true perv came knocking on your door wanting to have sex with your 14yr old grandaughter........i might not squeeze a trigger like yourself, but i would guarantee you that the guy would be going for a ride in the next available ambulance. hypothetically speaking

48Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 12:55 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There are still a state or two where 14 is legal marriage age. It's kind of sad that everything that makes us human has been turned into a Profit center for some branch of government . They want to regulate and punish whatever behavior they deem actionable . Prisons need cheap healthy young workers for their industrial production . The real pervs are the ones that have perverted the prison system into a business .

49Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 1:00 pm

nor thoughts that even cross my mind

But the thought did cross your mind or you would have bailed at the mere mention of a 14 year old. The question about Google cookies and your Name?

50Stings Gone Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Stings Gone Wild 11/9/2013, 1:03 pm

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:There are still a state or two where 14 is legal marriage age. It's kind of sad that everything that makes us human has been turned into a Profit center for some branch of government . They want to regulate and punish  whatever  behavior they deem actionable . Prisons need cheap healthy young workers for their industrial production . The real pervs are the ones that have perverted the prison system into a business .
Thank you for that.  It is a business to the government....a money making one at that. These stings are not much different from the type in the link below. What they are doing is incentivizing crime and that is illegal but because they hide behind the guise of "protecting the children", they are praised.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/14/police-in-florida-suburb-make-millions-selling-drugs-report-finds/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum