Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's a military town. How about a service member section?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Someplace where service members can relax without all the lies from those who think they know more about the military than those who actually served.

ghandi wrote:Someplace where service members can relax without all the lies from those who think they know more about the military than those who actually served.

AGREED!

boards of FL

boards of FL

ghandi wrote:Someplace where service members can relax without all the lies from those who think they know more about the military than those who actually served.

You're just going to have to work through your differences with Dreams in the regular forums.

I agree....

ghandi, you cannot be so naive to believe that having a forum just for military folks would solve any ongoing feuds. Those who have never served could still come around and spread their lies.

I have to agree with Boards on this, settle your differences with any other posters on the already existing forum.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

ghandi, you cannot be so naive to believe that having a forum just for military folks would solve any ongoing feuds. Those who have never served could still come around and spread their lies.

I have to agree with Boards on this, settle your differences with any other posters on the already existing forum.

OK. I'll try being nicer if she tries being smarter.

KarlRove

KarlRove

[quote="PACEDOG#1"]

I agree....[/quote

Maybe he doesn't like mil guys?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum