Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's: Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans

+2
Joanimaroni
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:" it will stop us from giving away free healthcare."

Do you really believe that?
No way!

He is like a broken record, posting to boost his ego trying to feel superior, while degrading others.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:

It is better than what we have now.
Is it perfect? No, of course not. (funny how everything the black guy does has to be perfect, or it must be completely thrown out) Everyone agreed that our health system was broke, and could not sustain. We all agreed that the rising healthcare prices would not stop unless something was done.
So he did something about it.
Is it perfect. No.
Does it have problems? Yes.
The unwillingness of the conservatives to help with this law is only making the transition worse. (the stated goal from the beginning of the tea party, sadly)
Yes, I believe that once it is all implemented and tweaked the way laws usually are, that everyone will be on a health plan eliminating free healthcare.
I await your arguments, as illogical and unreasonable as they may be.
Thanks.
Obviously you're having memory loss problems. That's okay, let me remind you. Democrats would NOT allow Republicans to even take part, the vote for it was a con job, which you already know. Bribes, payoffs and most likely blackmail in order to cram it up the...throats of many unsuspecting voters who actually believed the lies from Senator Barack Hussein Obama.

Tell the millions who believed they could keep their insurance, their doctors and their hospitals that it was all just a big JOKE ON THEM.

28Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans - Page 2 Empty No. 11/6/2013, 11:42 pm

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

It is better than what we have now.
Is it perfect? No, of course not. (funny how everything the black guy does has to be perfect, or it must be completely thrown out) Everyone agreed that our health system was broke, and could not sustain. We all agreed that the rising healthcare prices would not stop unless something was done.
So he did something about it.
Is it perfect. No.
Does it have problems? Yes.
The unwillingness of the conservatives to help with this law is only making the transition worse. (the stated goal from the beginning of the tea party, sadly)
Yes, I believe that once it is all implemented and tweaked the way laws usually are, that everyone will be on a health plan eliminating free healthcare.
I await your arguments, as illogical and unreasonable as they may be.
Thanks.
Obviously you're having memory loss problems.  That's okay, let me remind you.  Democrats would NOT allow Republicans to even take part, the vote for it was a con job, which you already know.  Bribes, payoffs and most likely blackmail in order to cram it up the...throats of many unsuspecting voters who actually believed the lies from Senator Barack Hussein Obama.

Tell the millions who believed they could keep their insurance, their doctors and their hospitals that it was all just a big JOKE ON THEM.
You are the demented one with the memory problems, or is it that you repress the facts purposely, who knows? Obama has unsuccessfully tried over and over again to work with the Republicans, only to be kicked in the face over and over again. No was the only answer from the GOP. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
The Republicans were asked to help, Mr. Markle. They chose not to.
They chose gridlock and obstruction, and look how Americans are responding. Congress approval ratings at lowest in history.
So sad that you willingly choose to repress facts and history, Mr. Markle.
The quote at the bottom of my posts are for you.
Thanks, again.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
And our dear friends the far left Progressives will continue to make excuse after excuse on why this collapse of ObamaCare is ACTUALLY a rousing success.
Reforming any part of our government is not easy.  Especially with all the lies, misinformation, sabotage, and such coming from the far-far-right. Nothing worthwhile is easy, and getting all Americans to a doctor on a regular basis in order to live healthier lives thus reducing future cost is worthwhile.
I do not understand why ultra-conservatives such as yourself continue to argue against a Republican/conservative idea from the '90s. (the mandate) I also cannot understand why a far-rightie such as yourself continues to argue to keep giving away free healthcare.
Why are you suddenly opposed to a conservative ideal foundation such as everybody pulls their weight?
Oh, you are backtracking.
I see. The black guy agrees with you, so you must change your mind because you and that black guy can never, ever agree on anything. So sad you must be with all the bigoted hatred you harbor.[/b]
Recap for readers:
food stamps--0.52% of economy--OH, NO!! NO FOOD FOR POOR, HUNGRY PEOPLE.  NO WAY!!
healthcare--17.5% of economy--GO AHEAD!! GIVE IT AWAY!!!
Thanks again for being an easy foil, Mr. Markle.
PLEASE share with us where Republicans or Conservatives have stated to give away healthcare.  Or are you, like President Barack Hussein Obama and LYING?

As for your cute gimmick with Food Stamps.  Nice try.

Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans - Page 2 U_S_-Has-Spent-3_7-Trillion-On-Welfare-Over-Past-5-Years-1

And thank YOU for being such a great foil.
You and the conservatives in Congress hate the PPACA.  It will eventually get everyone to see a doctor on a regular basis, and it will stop us from giving away free healthcare. You incessantly argue to keep giving the healthcare away, by scrapping the PPACA. So sad when I must explain these simple things to you.
Thanks for playing, Mr. Markle
Flat out lie.

CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured

August 8, 2012 - 4:15 PM By Patrick Burke -

(CNSNews.com) -- A new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report says that under the Affordable Care Act, a.k.a. ObamaCare, 30 million non-elderly Americans will remain without health insurance in 2022. One of the main arguments the Obama administration made for passing the Affordable Care Act was that it would provide coverage for the uninsured. Currently, according to CBO, there are 53 million uninsured persons in the United States, including uninsured illegal aliens. The CBO estimates that in 2022--8 years after the Affordable Care Act has been fully implemented--30 million people will remain uninsured. Under Obamacare, 8 percent of legal U.S. residents will remain without health insurance in 2022, according to CBO. -

See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cbo-obamacare-will-leave-30-million-uninsured#sthash.cmf8xx6a.dpuf

So sad when I must explain these simple things to you.
Thanks for playing, Mr. CarlSagan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum