Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's: Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans

+2
Joanimaroni
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Valarie Jarrett is a long time very close friend of the Obama's and very likely the Chicago connection with then youth Obama's mentor in Hawaii the famous, Communist Journalist, also from...Chicago, Frank Marshall Davis. Her father-in-law was a radical journalist in Chicago and also a Communist at the same time Frank Marshall Davis called Chicago home

Valerie Jarrett: Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans

Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans Valerie_jarrett_AP

Barack Obama’s Senior Advisor, Valerie Jarrett, tweeted on Monday, “FACT: Nothing in #ObamaCare forces people out of their health plans. No change is required unless insurance companies change existing plans.”

This flies in the face of an NBC News report that not only revealed that more than half of Americans who buy individual insurance will have their insurance cancelled because of Obamacare’s mandates, but also that the Obama Administration knew that fact and covered it up.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/28/Valerie-Jarrett-Obamacare-Doesn-t-Force-Americans-out-of-Their-Health-Plans

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Valarie introduced Obama to the wealthier side of Chicago and was behind his political future. The connection was made through Michelle.

Sal

Sal

She is correct. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The Jarrett connection also extends into Canada with a Canadian computer connection......Obamacare.guv..
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/58854

dumpcare

If she is correct then why were insurance company's mandated to set up all new plans to comply with the metal tier's? Would it not have been cheaper to take the existing plans and put them in the metal category's they belong per actuarial value and just add the mandated benefits? Then raise the rates? I think the White House does not have or never had a handle on this, trusted HHS with no direct reporting back to them and HHS ran wild with their own interpretation's of the law. I believe that everyone outside of government were lied to. I also have to believe the insurance company's did not enjoy spending billion's implementing new plans and systems to comply.

The idiot's should have let someone who knew insurance set up how it was going to work, not HHS, IRS, DHS, DOL, etc.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:If she is correct then why were insurance company's mandated to set up all new plans to comply with the metal tier's?  Would it not have been cheaper to take the existing plans and put them in the metal category's they belong per actuarial value and just add the mandated benefits? Then raise the rates? I think the White House does not have or never had a handle on this, trusted HHS with no direct reporting back to them and HHS ran wild with their own interpretation's of the law. I believe that everyone outside of government were lied to. I also have to believe the insurance company's did not enjoy spending billion's implementing new plansand systems to comply.

The idiot's should have let someone who knew insurance set up how it was going to work, not HHS, IRS, DHS, DOL, etc.

It's a control issue.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Jarret is nothing but another sorry liberal bitch. She has never cared about a single poor person in her pathetic life. Just as much an uncaring bitch as Michelle. Just worthless people with no redeeming qualities at all.

NOW they're try to justify Obama's lies. What a sorry ass pathetic president.

Everyone will remember who took away their choices.

This ObamaCare has done nothing but harm good people.

2seaoat

Let's talk about Bobs sub par insurance policy. It collects I think around 5k a year and gives him literally nothing......or maybe a path to medical bankruptcy. Now let us assume that Bob three years ago when he was four years away from Medicare, found out that his C spread was extensive and capable of being stopped by some expensive procedures which was not covered by his policy. Until you have seen someone you care about go through the hell of health issues combined with financial issues because of these policies, I think we could all agree that we all should be working for minimum and sound policy expectations in health care. Bankrupt with the balance of monies owed to local hospitals or taxpayers is a system which fuels medical inflation.

The element of regulation of minimum policy parameters has been a government function usually done by a state insurance commissioner. We are talking about borderline fraud in some of these policies, and the current buzz is about these policies being extinguished and coverage being provided at a bear minimum. I personally think the debate is great, and the direction we are going to better cover people a legitimate government function. The people of this country elected representatives. They voted and passed this law. The Supreme Court affirmed its constitutionality, and despite the real shortcomings of the web roll out, people are finding viable options and protection. The process is working.

9Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans Empty What a vulgur punk. 10/30/2013, 5:32 pm

VectorMan wrote:Jarret is nothing but another sorry liberal bitch. She has never cared about a single poor person in her pathetic life. Just as much an uncaring bitch as Michelle. Just worthless people with no redeeming qualities at all.

Your strong opinions about people you have never, and will never meet just shows that you carry much hate in your life. So sad.
So you, obviously a worhtless dumazz ultra-conservative filled with hatred, thinks that these public servants are also worthless people filled with hatred.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Well, misery loves company.
Thanks for showing your true colors. The vulgarities you love to spew only amplify your assholishness for everyone to see.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:Jarret is nothing but another sorry liberal bitch. She has never cared about a single poor person in her pathetic life. Just as much an uncaring bitch as Michelle. Just worthless people with no redeeming qualities at all.

Don't forget ......Michelle Obama followed Jarret to the University of Chicago Medical Center. Michelle was responsible for developing the Patient Dumping scheme, earning her a salary of over $300,000/a year.  Michelle, Jarret, and David Axelrod were all involved.

BTW you don't have to personally meet public figures to know what they have done.

http://conservativespotlight.com/2012/09/13/5-michelle-obamas-patient-dumping-scheme-at-the-university-of-chicago-hospitals/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Interesting read......

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-02-13/news/0902130117_1_mauled-by-pit-bull-non-profit-hospitals-sends

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/03/michelle_obamas_patientdumping_1.html

VectorMan

VectorMan

Joanimaroni wrote:

Don't forget ......Michelle Obama followed Jarret to the University of Chicago Medical Center. Michelle was responsible for developing the Patient Dumping scheme, earning her a salary of over $300,000/a year.  Michelle, Jarret, and David Axelrod were all involved.

BTW you don't have to personally meet public figures to know what they have done.

http://conservativespotlight.com/2012/09/13/5-michelle-obamas-patient-dumping-scheme-at-the-university-of-chicago-hospitals/
I haven't forgot. Never will. But, most of the libs forgot, are in denial or don't really care. Very sad for America.

Obama tells lies on top of lies and gets a pass and praised like he walks on water.

I hope things continually blow up in his face. He deserves nothing better.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:Valarie introduced Obama to the wealthier side of Chicago and was behind his political future. The connection was made through Michelle.
This goes back before the connection with Michelle.  This goes back to how Barack Hussein Obama was drawn to Chicago.

Joanimaroni wrote:

But you do have to know them personally to have such contemptuous hatred for them. Carrying that much hate for people you do not know is illogical and unreasonable.  The hate must be coming from somewhere else...........
BTW, good, objective website there. Lots of objective information coming from that site. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Thanks for playing.

She's flat out said what you want to hear. Let's drop the pretense.

VectorMan

VectorMan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans 1380787_642189679145923_1937013408_n
Yep. The double and triple standards by the libtards is unforgivable.

I have not been to the healthcare.gov site and never have any intention of doing so. I wonder how many people will experience identity theft after the hackers get into it.

The web site even tells people there is "no reasonable expectation of privacy". What a well run govt we have. LOL

Lets spend some more of other people's money. YeeHaa!

Markle

Markle

And our dear friends the far left Progressives will continue to make excuse after excuse on why this collapse of ObamaCare is ACTUALLY a rousing success.

19Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans Empty keep telling yourself that...... 11/1/2013, 9:25 pm

Markle wrote:
And our dear friends the far left Progressives will continue to make excuse after excuse on why this collapse of ObamaCare is ACTUALLY a rousing success.
Reforming any part of our government is not easy. Especially with all the lies, misinformation, sabotage, and such coming from the far-far-right. Nothing worthwhile is easy, and getting all Americans to a doctor on a regular basis in order to live healthier lives thus reducing future cost is worthwhile.
I do not understand why ultra-conservatives such as yourself continue to argue against a Republican/conservative idea from the '90s. (the mandate) I also cannot understand why a far-rightie such as yourself continues to argue to keep giving away free healthcare.
Why are you suddenly opposed to a conservative ideal foundation such as everybody pulls their weight?
Oh, you are blacktracking. I see. The black guy agrees with you, so you must change your mind because you and that black guy can never, ever agree on anything. So sad you must be with all the bigoted hatred you harbor.

Recap for readers:
food stamps--0.52% of economy--OH, NO!! NO FOOD FOR POOR, HUNGRY PEOPLE.  NO WAY!!
healthcare--17.5% of economy--GO AHEAD!! GIVE IT AWAY!!!
Thanks again for being an easy foil, Mr. Markle.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Reforming any part of our government is not easy. Especially with all the lies, misinformation, sabotage, and such coming from the far-far-right. Nothing worthwhile is easy, and getting all Americans to a doctor on a regular basis in order to live healthier lives thus reducing future cost is worthwhile.
I do not understand why ultra-conservatives such as yourself continue to argue against a Republican/conservative idea from the '90s. (the mandate) I also cannot understand why a far-rightie such as yourself continues to argue to keep giving away free healthcare.
Why are you suddenly opposed to a conservative ideal foundation such as everybody pulls their weight?
Oh, you are blacktracking. I see. The black guy agrees with you, so you must change your mind because you and that black guy can never, ever agree on anything. So sad you must be with all the bigoted hatred you harbor.

Recap for readers:
food stamps--0.52% of economy--OH, NO!! NO FOOD FOR POOR, HUNGRY PEOPLE.  NO WAY!!

Notice, he never even came close to answering the question.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Recap for readers:

PLEASE share with us where Republicans or Conservatives have stated to give away healthcare. Or are you, like President Barack Hussein Obama and LYING?

As for your cute gimmick with Food Stamps. Nice try.

Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans U_S_-Has-Spent-3_7-Trillion-On-Welfare-Over-Past-5-Years-1

And thank YOU for being such a great foil.

23Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans Empty so sad..... 11/2/2013, 11:16 am

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Oh, you are blacktracking.
I see. The black guy agrees with you, so you must change your mind because you and that black guy can never, ever agree on anything. So sad you must be with all the bigoted hatred you harbor.

Recap for readers:

PLEASE share with us where Republicans or Conservatives have stated to give away healthcare.  Or are you, like President Barack Hussein Obama and LYING?

As for your cute gimmick with Food Stamps.  Nice try.

Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans U_S_-Has-Spent-3_7-Trillion-On-Welfare-Over-Past-5-Years-1

And thank YOU for being such a great foil.
You and the conservatives in Congress hate the PPACA. It will eventually get everyone to see a doctor on a regular basis, and it will stop us from giving away free healthcare. You incessantly argue to keep giving the healthcare away, by scrapping the PPACA. So sad when I must explain these simple things to you.
Thanks for playing, Mr. Markle

" it will stop us from giving away free healthcare."

Do you really believe that?

25Valarie Jarret, LONG TIME very close friend of the Obama's:  Obamacare Doesn't Force Americans Out of Their Health Plans Empty it is better 11/2/2013, 11:40 am

PkrBum wrote:" it will stop us from giving away free healthcare."

Do you really believe that?
It is better than what we have now.
Is it perfect? No, of course not. (funny how everything the black guy does has to be perfect, or it must be completely thrown out) Everyone agreed that our health system was broke, and could not sustain. We all agreed that the rising healthcare prices would not stop unless something was done.
So he did something about it.
Is it perfect. No.
Does it have problems? Yes.
The unwillingness of the conservatives to help with this law is only making the transition worse. (the stated goal from the beginning of the tea party, sadly)
Yes, I believe that once it is all implemented and tweaked the way laws usually are, that everyone will be on a health plan eliminating free healthcare.
I await your arguments, as illogical and unreasonable as they may be.
Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum