Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nancy Pelosi now wants Obamacare like daycare....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/24892-nancy-mcbotox-wants-us-to-start-paying-for-other-people-s-daycare-now-too-yay

She is an I-o-dot

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/24892-nancy-mcbotox-wants-us-to-start-paying-for-other-people-s-daycare-now-too-yay

She is an I-o-dot

You're an i-o-dot for posting that lame article......cyclops

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dammit!

Can I sign up for a reimbursement. We managed to support our children by paying for their birth, food, home, insurance, childcare, school lunches, clothing, sports activities, club memberships, vehicles, provided college room and board to supplement scholarships and paid for weddings.......it took hard work and extra hours but we managed.

4Nancy Pelosi now wants Obamacare like daycare.... Empty you did not need help 10/28/2013, 9:36 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Dammit!    

Can I sign up for a reimbursement. We managed to support our children by paying for their birth, food, home, insurance, childcare, school lunches, clothing, sports activities, club memberships, vehicles, provided college room and board to supplement scholarships and paid for weddings.......it took hard work and extra hours but we managed.
Good job, Joani. You were able to manage without help. Kudos to you.  People, sometimes though no fault of their own,  need help. Should we just turn our back? We are talking about children after all .
Sometimes I wonder if any of you ultra-conservatives have a heart, or a conscience at all.
Thanks for nothing.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:

Good job, Joani. You were able to manage without help. Kudos to you.  People, sometimes though no fault of their own,  need help. Should we just turn our back? We are talking about children after all .
Sometimes I wonder if any of you ultra-conservatives have a heart, or a conscience at all.
Thanks for nothing.
"They" TAKE help because they made BAD DECISIONS. Those decisions are not my responsibility.

Benjamin Franklin
November 27-29 1766

“I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, I observed in different countries that the more public provision were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And on the contrary, the less was done for them the more they did for themselves and became richer.”

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

Thanks for nothing.
"They" TAKE help because they made BAD DECISIONS.  Those decisions are not my responsibility.

Benjamin Franklin
November 27-29 1766

“I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty but leading or driving them out of it.  In my youth I traveled much, I observed in different countries that the more public provision were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer.  And on the contrary, the less was done for them the more they did for themselves and became richer.”
I suppose.....It's easier to sit back and let someone else be responsible for your life.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Some people don't have a lot of money or the means to a good education.  My parents didn't have much.  I've talked some on here about my daddy and the difficult childhood he had...his daddy died and he had to drop out of school to help support his family from the time he was 8 years old.   There wasn't help back in the 1920s like there is today.  But daddy made it, even after the NAZIS tried to kill him. We had a home (paid for) food on the table...no HUD, no food stamps.  We lived simple lives.  

There are SO MANY programs now to help people who need help and most Republicans that I know are in favor of a safety net.  But half of Americans on food stamps?  That is where we're headed.  It's not something ANY American should want, liberal or conservative.

8Nancy Pelosi now wants Obamacare like daycare.... Empty yes 10/30/2013, 5:58 pm

Nekochan wrote:Some people don't have a lot of money or the means to a good education.  My parents didn't have much.  I've talked some on here about my daddy and the difficult childhood he had...his daddy died and he had to drop out of school to help support his family from the time he was 8 years old.   There wasn't help back in the 1920s like there is today.  But daddy made it, even after the NAZIS tried to kill him. We had a home (paid for) food on the table...no HUD, no food stamps.  We lived simple lives.  

There are SO MANY programs now to help people who need help and most Republicans that I know are in favor of a safety net.  But half of Americans on food stamps?  That is where we're headed.  It's not something ANY American should want, liberal or conservative.
Good post. Valid points.
Thanks.

VectorMan

VectorMan

That Nancy woman doesn't have a working brain cell left. Botox has killed them all off.

I know the liberal media loves her because she is a "woman in government". And that's all the requirements she needs to get their attention, regardless of her actual intelligence.

There is something really wrong with people having children they can't afford to raise. Just turn to the feds and they'll take care you from the womb to the tomb. Watch out for those death panels on your way to the end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum