Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there scientific proof we can heal ourselves? Lissa Rankin, MD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Sorry to break this to you Hallmark, but you and I are both going to die.........It is an ending which is certain. However, if you want to heal yourself in the meantime......go for it.

So far I have. Working good. I might die tomorrow, I may die before you by a long time, But I damn sure am not worried about it. Day at a time.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I witnessed a man that had advanced bone cancer. I reviewed his previous bone scans with the tech from a year before and he was terminal in all respects. His daughter back then was alerted to the news and she was asked what she wanted to do, as he was not in his right mind and she was his representative. His daughter told the doctor to let him go home without treatment or telling him his condition, seeing how his cancer was so advanced and he was already in his 70s. Now forward one year... The tech threw up another scan he had just taken on the light box for me to see...the man was completely clear of malignancy, no cancer anywhere. His mind had returned and he was enjoying his life as well as anyone his age. The tech called it spontaneous remission. How many others if their immune system was left intact would recover ?...We will never know because there's too much money and pride in modern medicine. This all happened at baptist hospital.

2seaoat

How many others if their immune system was left intact would recover ?.

Dr. T now.......lol......so how is it that you found the basis of remission to have anything to do with his immune system? There are more logical explanations, but again, anti intellectual and anti science is a core ideal of nazi doctrine....you know those jewish doctors poisoning that poor man's immune system. If we could only burn the books and reduce knowledge to home grown remedy we could drive the devil out of this country. seig heil. Lets have a forum book burning party to celebrate T's new found status as the forum nazi. I could burn my Dick and Jane Primer books......nothing worse than having someone who can read and understand.......

Mr Oat.... You do realize that you are the only person on the forum who is now "Nazi" obsessed.

Mr Ichi wrote:Mr Oat.... You do realize that you are the only person on the forum who is now "Nazi" obsessed.  
you know whats even crazier itchi, is he is downing a man who worked on radiology equipment like MRI's and shit for a livin lol

and yes, I think the human spirit has the potential to possibly heal us to a certain point. Take me for instance. I never et flu shots etc... I occasionally feel down, but not much. I am sure it is because my internal drive to tend to my family is so strong I can not get sick. or shall I say, I refuse to get sick. even when im sick, make sense?

sure as the asshole said in not so intriguing way, it is true,... none of us are going to get out of this shit alive lol

2seaoat

Nobody gets out alive, and yes the body of science and medicine can and does improve people's lives. There are exceptions to every general rule, but there is no exception that in 60 years from now.......not one of us will be alive, so eat your carrots and drink your alkaline solution........but you will not be here in fifty years.....as Chrissy said.....the aszhole is correct.

2seaoat wrote:Nobody gets out alive, and yes the body of science and medicine can and does improve people's lives.   There are exceptions to every general rule, but there is no exception that in 60 years from now.......not one of us will be alive, so eat your carrots and drink your alkaline solution........but you will not be here in fifty years.....as Chrissy said.....the aszhole is correct.
no your not correct..... you are so far from correct that I cant even begin.. the only thing you got right is the final exit and a mouse could have gotten that right with its last squeak.

You may not know this. but you are not as intellectual as you think.

Have a good night. Very Happy 

2seaoat

You may not know this. but you are not as intellectual as you think.

It does not matter what I think because it is what it is.......but thank you for helping me understand the same.

It does not matter what I think.......

True Dat.....: Fo Real!!!!!!

2seaoat

It does not matter what I think.......

True Dat.....: Fo Real!!!!!!

Like I said, the truth will prevail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum