Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The greatest scientific discovery of our life time.

+3
Yella
Captn Kaoz
gulfbeachbandit
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/08/24/gibbons-on-helium-trill-like-opera-singers/

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

This ranks right up there with other important discoveries like sliced bread and the clapper.

Ghandi, I got stuck in some kind of ad loop on that video.

I'm waiting on my Bug-A-Salt to come in. If it kills flies like it is advertised, it'll be right up there with the clapper.

Yella

Yella

ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/08/24/gibbons-on-helium-trill-like-opera-singers/

Ghandi, this may be your single most enlightening post, the epitome of your higher thinking and you should be awarded some sort of prize for this piece of important piece of news. The only other member who has come close to your visionary excellence would be chrissy.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Don't forget colored chalk..

Slicef18

Slicef18

I'm submitting the "THERMOS" as the best invention of our lifetime.

In the heat of the summer when you open the THERMOS you get cold lemon aid.

In the cold of the winter when you open the THERMOS you get hot chocolate.

How do it know?

Sal

Sal

It's all a mystery ....

Slicef18 wrote:I'm submitting the "THERMOS" as the best invention of our lifetime.

The greatest scientific discovery of our life time. Thermo10

Yella wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/08/24/gibbons-on-helium-trill-like-opera-singers/

Ghandi, this may be your single most enlightening post, the epitome of your higher thinking and you should be awarded some sort of prize for this piece of important piece of news. The only other member who has come close to your visionary excellence would be chrissy.

Har har har Razz

Here's something interesting... LaserScan...

http://www.neatorama.com/2012/08/24/Brilliant-Alarm-System-Bluffs-Burglars-Away/

The greatest scientific discovery of our life time. Th?id=I4912283609727380&pid=1

I thought it was breast enlargements.

*****LECHEROUS GRIN*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTJVS44qudo

Very Happy

Fake boobs are great....

but if were gonna talk inventions.

the butane lighter has to be mentioned. what a neat little do-hicky.

NaNook

NaNook

The greatest invention?....I'm thinking Byrd is the word. a,ba,ba,ba,ba, Byrd is the word. Cute song .........frozen food..........

My grandmother was close to 100 and I asked her what were the 3 biggest things that affected her life Her Reply. She was born in South Florida(near Bartow) in 1895

1 Aspirin Before Aspirin they had nothing to break a fever or do anything for pain.

2 Artificial or man made Ice. She said she saw some Man Made Ice when she went to Tampa when she was around 10 years old.

3 Mayonnaise!! WTF!! Mayo? According to her that was when people really started to learn how to combine different ingredients an make stuff like Potato salad and such. For her family it was the start of something new

hallmarkgrad wrote:My grandmother was close to 100 and I asked her what were the 3 biggest things that affected her life Her Reply. She was born in South Florida(near Bartow) in 1895

1 Aspirin Before Aspirin they had nothing to break a fever or do anything for pain.

2 Artificial or man made Ice. She said she saw some Man Made Ice when she went to Tampa when she was around 10 years old.

3 Mayonnaise!! WTF!! Mayo? According to her that was when people really started to learn how to combine different ingredients an make stuff like Potato salad and such. For her family it was the start of something new

i used to always ask my grandmother to tell me of the olden days... she mentioned aspirin too and ofcourse antibiotics. she also told me the real events and evils of authoritative govts and ideologies.

My Grandfather once worked for AAC mining phosphate. Company house, company script, company commissary/store, company doctor. it was a hell of a way to live. They owned you!!! People dont want to talk about that shit but it happened.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah they paid my Grandfather in company script when he worked the coal mines. That way it was only good at the over priced company store. Nobody else wanted it.

I owe my soul to the company store....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Later on he quit or got fired, depends on which story you want to believe, he got a job building railroad bridges. I used to have a picture of his bridge gang with a giant alligator hung on a bridge, I said "wow that is neat" He said It is all bull crap. Some damn big time boss from up north shot the damn thing and we had to go drag it in from about 2 miles away and hang it from the bridge so he could get a picture. Wasted almost a full day and a lot of hard work. I never thought about that..........

well... that same progressivism that took on those noble causes like working conditions, womans suffrage, and banking controls... brought us the federal reserve, prohibition, eugenics, and propaganda... just another example of the pretense of govt solutions ending badly for citizenry. it wouldn't take 10's of thousands of laws and codes and regulations (all of which ignorance of is not an excuse) if the intent was to treat an individual fairly or ensure his transactions were fair. control is effective ownership as surely as theft if left to it's own means.

end rant... sry.

Slicef18

Slicef18

PkrBum wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:My grandmother was close to 100 and I asked her what were the 3 biggest things that affected her life Her Reply. She was born in South Florida(near Bartow) in 1895

There is wisdom in your grandmother's words.

i used to always ask my grandmother to tell me of the olden days... she mentioned aspirin too and ofcourse antibiotics. she also told me the real events and evils of authoritative govts and ideologies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum