Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chemo's face....

+8
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
boards of FL
Markle
Sal
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Chemo's face.... Empty Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 12:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.viralnova.com/wifes-cancer/

Man photographs wife's descent from health to death with breast cancer.

Now ask yourself, Does it look like the cancer killed her, or the chemo?

2Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 12:42 pm

2seaoat

Now ask yourself, Does it look like the cancer killed her, or the chemo?

Your anti intellectual nonsense which is based on hocus pocus misinformation remains astounding. I have to see these very sick ladies once every month and it is horribly sad, but I find your outlook on life sadder.

3Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 12:50 pm

I find it incredibly tacky to have posted this and you call me a bitch?

4Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 12:54 pm

2seaoat

He has lost any semblance of common sense when he distorts probabilities to comport everything to his new paradigm that knowledge, science, and government are all evil and ineffective.

5Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 12:55 pm

Sal

Sal

It's heartbreaking.

That man must've loved his wife very much.

I wonder how he'd feel about her pictures being used to push some wacky alternative medicine agenda?

6Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 12:58 pm

It's no wonder he lives in the woods by himself.

7Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:01 pm

2seaoat

some wacky alternative medicine agenda?

Agenda assumes some logic and dot connections......there are none. His entire premise is that intelligence, science, and logic are all flawed and that he can create an alternative world where failure and ignorance are rewarded. Like his self discovery that an alkaline body will prevent illness and a super bacteria would certainly prefer a more acidic host.

8Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:06 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

People need both sides. You want to keep people boxed into one "approved" way of dealing with cancer. I am sure it's because you are both weak minded and can not think independently under any circumstances...now eat your GMO food and keep bitching.

Very healthy out here in the woods...

9Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:19 pm

2seaoat

People need both sides.

No people do not need both sides when the choice is ignorance or science. The probabilities in Cancer treatment have allowed many types of cancer which were terminal to be rendered into chronic conditions or outright cured. However, science can not overcome currently some very virulent and strong strains of cancer. To suggest that a patient must listen to idiotic ignorance as a choice, or the other side assumes that the science is bad and must be countered. The science is not bad. The probabilities are often very grim for some, and the choice not to do chemo is certainly an option after having everything from a scientific probability explained to a patient who gives their consent to the course of treatment. This anti intellectual strain which is so pronounced today and has almost risen to a cult like political status exploits people's fears and is exactly why folks like kevin Tradeau are sitting in a jail cell.

10Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:27 pm

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:People need both sides. You want to keep people boxed into one "approved" way of dealing with cancer. I am sure it's because you are both weak minded and can not think independently under any circumstances...now eat your GMO food and keep bitching.

You're one sick puppy!

11Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:32 pm

2seaoat

You're one sick puppy!

Mr. Markle we seldom agree but at least you have some quotient of emotional stability and intelligence where you always can identify when something truly is askew. I have felt this way for years, and cannot understand when this dark side emerges from T. There are issues.

12Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:36 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Let's see...

- It is typically the chemo that kills people, not cancer

- The moon landing was a hoax

- 911 was an inside job

- All vaccines are the result of some clandestine conspiracy

What am I leaving out here?

13Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:36 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Teo has his reasons not to trust modern medicine.  I don't agree with him on this (or a lot of things!) but I don't think he's sick.

14Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:38 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:Let's see...

- 911 was an inside job

OK, you're not helping me much here, but I think that Teo is a very intelligent man.   I don't think he's sick.

15Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:People need both sides. You want to keep people boxed into one "approved" way of dealing with cancer. I am sure it's because you are both weak minded and can not think independently under any circumstances...now eat your GMO food and keep bitching.

You're one sick puppy!
Damn now I know I am on the right track both the weakminded  liberals and the kill happy Neocons are attacking me...

Before the breathin' air is gone
Before the sun is just a bright spot in the nighttime
Out where the rivers like to run
I stand alone and take back somethin' worth rememberin'

16Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:41 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You assholes are just brainwashed by the mainstream obama loving commie muslim atheist democrat liberal media which is nothing but an agent for The New World Order.
The truth is on websites.  Websites don't lie and they're not biased and they sure aint workin for The New World Order.  And when websites say all doctors and hospitals are quacks who are out to kill your asses and wouldn't know science from a rat's pecker,  they know what they're talking about.

17Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:You assholes are just brainwashed by the mainstream obama loving commie muslim democrat liberal media which is nothing but an agent for The New World Order.
The truth is on websites.  Websites don't lie and they're not biased and they sure aint workin for The New World Order.  And when websites say all doctors and hospitals are quacks who are out to kill your asses and wouldn't know science from a rat's pecker,  they know what they're talking about.
Thanks for your support Bob ...LOL

18Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:45 pm

2seaoat wrote:People need both sides.

No people do not need both sides when the choice is ignorance or science.  The probabilities in Cancer treatment have allowed many types of cancer which were terminal to be rendered into chronic conditions or outright cured.  However, science can not overcome currently some very virulent and strong strains of cancer.   To suggest that a patient must listen to idiotic ignorance as a choice, or the other side assumes that the science is bad and must be countered.   The science is not bad.  The probabilities are often very grim for some, and the choice not to do chemo is certainly an option after having everything from a scientific probability explained to a patient who gives their consent to the course of treatment.   This anti intellectual strain which is so pronounced today and has almost risen to a cult like political status exploits people's fears and is exactly why folks like kevin Tradeau are sitting in a jail cell.
talk about intelect LOL.. you dont refer to cancer with the terms, such as virulent and strains, that terminology is for bacterias and viruses. Rolling Eyes 

I think some of you forget what it is that Teo did for a living.... He's a very educated intelligent person. And yes, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.

19Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:47 pm

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:Let's see...

- 911 was an inside job

- the Boston bombings and Aurora movie theater shooting were false flag operations employing "crisis actors".

20Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 1:54 pm

2seaoat

And when websites say all doctors and hospitals are quacks who are out to kill your asses and wouldn't know science from a rat's pecker, they know what they're talking about.

Sadly, I have to constantly see people making horrible choices in the treatment of cancer, and for Neco to say T is not sick avoids the reality of this thread. He is suggesting that the chemo kills cancer patients. Yes, in some percentage of patients the benefits of Chemo are actually detrimental to the patients health, but to randomly take a breast cancer death and suggest Chemo is responsible for the death makes it even more difficult for science to prevail when the after effects of Chemo are devastating on the human body. Markle nailed the description. From one topic to another this dark side emerges, and as much as we have grown fond of T, his dark side must be called out for what it is. SICK!

21Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 2:00 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think some of Teo's threads are way more off the wall than this one.   Just because I think he's wrong about this doesn't make him sick. 

A truly sick person is one who would intentionally do harm to themselves or others. And Teo isn't like that.

22Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 2:06 pm

2seaoat wrote:And when websites say all doctors and hospitals are quacks who are out to kill your asses and wouldn't know science from a rat's pecker,  they know what they're talking about.

Sadly, I have to constantly see people making horrible choices in the treatment of cancer, and for Neco to say T is not sick avoids the reality of this thread.   He is suggesting that the chemo kills cancer patients. Yes, in some percentage of patients the benefits of Chemo are actually detrimental to the patients health, but to randomly take a breast cancer death and suggest Chemo is responsible for the death makes it even more difficult for science to prevail when the after effects of Chemo are devastating on the human body.  Markle nailed the description.   From one topic to another this dark side emerges, and as much as we have grown fond of T, his dark side must be called out for what it is.  SICK!

23Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 2:07 pm

2seaoat

talk about intelect LOL.. you dont refer to cancer with the terms, such as virulent and strains, that terminology is for bacterias and viruses. Rolling Eyes

It is exactly the terminology used when describing my endocrine cancer. The exact words my doctor used when describing my atypical tumors and the different type of tumors and spread of endocrine cancer.

Ultimately cancer patients must get the best science and make choices. Nobody in their right mind wants to be exposed to Chemo. To suggest however that Chemo is killing people assumes that the science of Chemo is quackery and that the scientific method and probabilities are thrown out the window. These type of sick and perverted misuse of science are exactly what Mr. Markle described......sick, because if one person is adversely impacted by superstition and innuendo that suggests that the chemo will kill the patient when the medical scientist are suggesting that it improves a persons chances.....then yes people who purvey that misinformation are evil and sick. It is particularly galling when the ignorance extends to the pivotal logic that T uses which I am healthy therefore my choices have kept me cancer free. It assumes a complete understanding of the disease, and the ability to find cause and effect in the same.....it is a tell of some god syndrome where a person believes they are above mere mortals......it is also a tell on complete self delusion.

24Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 2:13 pm

So, Mr Oats, you are saying that we should not even speak of the dangers of chemo and using alternate treatments less we lead some unsuspecting person to their death? If we have a conviction and would like to discuss it then this should not be allowed. To do would be "Sick" and reek of witchcraft and Voodoo...

25Chemo's face.... Empty Re: Chemo's face.... 10/25/2013, 2:13 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I just object to the term sick being used in reference to Teo.  Call him eccentric, weird or even crazy.   But the term sick makes me think of someone who does truly evil things.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum