Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

man gets his member stuck in toaster...firefighters removed....Jaws of Life ?

+5
2seaoat
Markle
Hospital Bob
bravesfan79
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I enjoy hot dicks occasionally. Want to see my boobs? They also enjoy hot dicks its like a samich....

PkrBum wrote:There was an enormous lady brought into the shh er on two stretchers that had to weigh 500+. They found what used to be a powdered donut in the fat folds while trying to do a cath. It was green and the smell lingered all the way to the lab for hours after she left. Really indescribable.
I'm sorry but that made me LMAO!

Chrissy wrote:I enjoy hot dicks occasionally. Want to see my boobs? They also enjoy hot dicks its like a samich....
They might if you were 20 yrs. old and looked good....but you ain't. And do not.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I enjoy hot dicks occasionally. Want to see my boobs? They also enjoy hot dicks its like a samich....
They might if you were 20 yrs. old and looked good....but you ain't. And do not.
I get asked to show my boobs everyday. Cool 

I was showing off my cleavage last night, had a good time. You know us middle aged women we like to show off our goods. Ill be doing it again today, and the next day and so on till I cant do it anymore. Because I aint dead yet like you.

cool1

cool1

on the toaster episode------lol---Last night a comedian said we should call it ---Freeee Willie lol

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I was showing off my cleavage last night, had a good time. You know us middle aged women we like to show off our goods. Ill be doing it again today, and the next day and so on till I cant do it anymore. Because I aint dead yet like you.

Somebody needs to tell you when it's over it's over,honey. No need to make yourself a laughing stock.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Somebody needs to tell you when it's over it's over,honey. No need to make yourself a laughing stock.
lol! 

cool1

cool1

Dreamsglore wrote:

I think Chrissy looks pretty ! whats not pretty about her lol her pic--is right there so whats not pretty about her . pretty face -long pretty hair , she likes to joke around --pretty good looking girl right there im sure the men would agree--LOL and I really don't think they would complain seeing her boobs --crap at least she has boobs!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

cool1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
I think Chrissy looks pretty !    whats not pretty about her lol  her pic--is right there so whats not pretty about her .  pretty face -long pretty hair , she likes to joke around --pretty good looking girl right there im sure the men would agree--LOL  and I really don't think they would complain seeing her boobs --crap at least she has boobs!  
Way to defend your friend peanuts...an admirable trait..

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
cool1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
I think Chrissy looks pretty !    whats not pretty about her lol  her pic--is right there so whats not pretty about her .  pretty face -long pretty hair , she likes to joke around --pretty good looking girl right there im sure the men would agree--LOL  and I really don't think they would complain seeing her boobs --crap at least she has boobs!  
Way to defend your friend peanuts...an admirable trait..

Thanks TEO ----peanuts so true ! I think I have a new nick name --that's ok I like my peanuts LOL

cool1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Thank you cool1, that means a lot to me, specially coming from such a beauty such as yourself. Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum