Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

man gets his member stuck in toaster...firefighters removed....Jaws of Life ?

+5
2seaoat
Markle
Hospital Bob
bravesfan79
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/penis-stuck-in-toaster-firefighters_n_4064927.html?hpweird=y

An unidentified London man is nursing his knob after firefighters had to extract his penis from a toaster. It's unclear how the gentleman got it in there, but London's bravest were there to butter his bread, The Mirror reports.

Jokes aside, London appears to have a penis problem. MSN reports that firefighters in the area have dealt with too many lodged members over the past three years.

bravesfan79

bravesfan79

i guess he wanted a "hot" night

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He heard they plump when you cook-em.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I was the firemen I wouldn't be so critical.  At least the guy with the toaster on his penis isn't riding around in a truck with the word "fire" spelled both forwards and backwards.  

man gets his member stuck in toaster...firefighters removed....Jaws of Life ? London-Fire-Brigade-2346513

But on the other hand a firetruck made by Mercedes I guess is pretty impressive.

Duh....It is so you can read it in your rear view mirrors. As you might not recognize a giant jillion pound fire truck behind you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:Duh....It is so you can read it in your rear view mirrors.  As you might not recognize a giant jillion pound fire truck behind you.
Gee thanks. Now I feel as stupid as the guy who got his dick stuck in the toaster. lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:If I was the firemen I wouldn't be so critical.  At least the guy with the toaster on his penis isn't riding around in a truck with the word "fire" spelled both forwards and backwards.  

man gets his member stuck in toaster...firefighters removed....Jaws of Life ? London-Fire-Brigade-2346513

But on the other hand a firetruck made by Mercedes I guess is pretty impressive.  
Are you being facetious? Many emergency vehicles have what they are painted backwards on the front of the vehicle.

When you look in the rear view mirror, it is spelled correctly and is quickly recognizable.

Explains a lot....

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/penis-stuck-in-toaster-firefighters_n_4064927.html?hpweird=y

An unidentified London man is nursing his knob after firefighters had to extract his penis from a toaster. It's unclear how the gentleman got it in there, but London's bravest were there to butter his bread, The Mirror reports.

Jokes aside, London appears to have a penis problem. MSN reports that firefighters in the area have dealt with too many lodged members over the past three years.
Every city has the same problem but I can't imagine a toaster? Even on a bet, what would be the bet? Men do the stupidest things. I'm sure many are phony but with the Darwin Awards, the by far the vast majority of victims are men.

Every hospital in the nation has patients come in with various items stuck in...places foreign objects do not belong.

I don't know how the fireman kept from rolling on the floor in that photo.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Are you being facetious?  Many emergency vehicles have what they are painted backwards on the front of the vehicle.

When you look in the rear view mirror, it is spelled correctly and is quickly recognizable.

Thanks for being the first person in this thread to explain that to me, markel.

2seaoat

Thanks for being the first person in this thread to explain that to me, markel.

He gets a bit excited when he understands something, and again has difficulty with humor.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Are you being facetious?  Many emergency vehicles have what they are painted backwards on the front of the vehicle.

Thanks for being the first person in this thread to explain that to me,  markel.
I usually reply to posts as I come to them. I'm sorry you had already learned of your error.

Jake92

When I was in Yuma, AZ, I had to take care of 2 patients with things where they don't belong.. 1 was a married male with a vibrator soooo far up his butt that it was sitting sideways above his rectum.. We sent him to NAV HOSP San Diego to get it removed.. Another was a female with a 3 way light bulb in her vagina, glass end first.. We had to get a female dentist to drill the bottom threads off of the bulb, then drill a vent hole thru the glass.. That was in 1975

2seaoat

When I was in Yuma, AZ, I had to take care of 2 patients with things where they don't belong.. 1 was a married male with a vibrator soooo far up his butt that it was sitting sideways above his rectum.. We sent him to NAV HOSP San Diego to get it removed.. Another was a female with a 3 way light bulb in her vagina, glass end first.. We had to get a female dentist to drill the bottom threads off of the bulb, then drill a vent hole thru the glass.. That was in 1975

Too much information.

Jake92

NO personal info was stated and there was NOTHING that violated anybody's privacy OR HIPPA ...

About the guy, he was at his male friends house when it got stuck.. His WIFE asked him if he wanted the dr to change the batteries or turn it off..... LOL

Then she told him to get a lawyer because she wanted a divorce...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jake92 wrote:NO personal info was stated and there was NOTHING that violated anybody's privacy OR HIPPA ...

About the guy, he was at his male friends house when it got stuck..  His WIFE asked him if he wanted the dr to change the batteries or turn it off.....  LOL

Then she told him to get a lawyer because she wanted a divorce...

Ever see a palmetto stump inserted?

2seaoat

Jake92

Nooooo Joani and I really don't want to. LOL

Sal

Sal

Jake92 wrote:  1 was a married male with a vibrator soooo far up his butt that it was sitting sideways above his rectum..
Did you at least get a kiss first?

Jake92

Learn how to read Sal.. It says 1 NOT I. People like you are WHY the country is so screwed up.. Go back to 1st grade and learn how to read and count...

There was an enormous lady brought into the shh er on two stretchers that had to weigh 500+. They found what used to be a powdered donut in the fat folds while trying to do a cath. It was green and the smell lingered all the way to the lab for hours after she left. Really indescribable.

Jake92

I bet she's on welfare and food stamps or wic....

2seaoat wrote:
[b]
Easy way. 75 dollars for some root and stump grinding. They did a good job but there were some more roots I wanted ground out.  Last week[/
man gets his member stuck in toaster...firefighters removed....Jaws of Life ? Zlrnfs
Not so cheap  3100 for 2 Big ass trees but they did a great job.  Took 2 full days
man gets his member stuck in toaster...firefighters removed....Jaws of Life ? 2qleq20
man gets his member stuck in toaster...firefighters removed....Jaws of Life ? 155mj5l

Jake92

They took down 1 big live oak and trimmed 2 others for me a few years ago.. They did good work and the price was fair.. I still have enough firewood for at least this winter and probably next year also..

Sal

Sal

Jake92 wrote:Learn how to read Sal..  It says 1 NOT I.  People like you are WHY the country is so screwed up..  Go back to 1st grade and learn how to read and count...
Ha ha ha ...

Back to grammar school for you.

Start here ...

http://www.grammarbook.com/numbers/numbers.asp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum