Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare impact on local in PNJ

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I received a letter from my family’s physician informing me that he had joined MDVIP.

The letter stated that, if I elect for him to continue to be my doctor, I will have to fork over $1,650 per family member per year for the privilege.

The letter also states that due to The Affordable Health Care Act, the doctor is limited on the amount of time that he can spend with us. However, if we join the MDVIP group, we will be allowed to spend as much time as we need. Unfortunately, I cannot afford this new health care tax for my family and therefore, I will be required to find a new family physician. My family’s once affordable quality health care now seems to be … unaffordable.

What has happened to our country? Have we lost our way and our minds? How did we wind up with a president and a Congress that would not only allow for something like this to happen, but who championed it?

No need to read anything other than corruption into this … because no one could be so stupid!

Frustrated,

– Ron Bell

LOL

The serration of the elites and the others hasn't even begun yet.

its like that you posted PD.

one round doo doo ball for all the poor saps to share and the good turds will go to the cash cows.

let the masses rejoice at their creation.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I received a letter from my family’s physician informing me that he had joined MDVIP.

The letter stated that, if I elect for him to continue to be my doctor, I will have to fork over $1,650 per family member per year for the privilege.

The letter also states that due to The Affordable Health Care Act, the doctor is limited on the amount of time that he can spend with us. However, if we join the MDVIP group, we will be allowed to spend as much time as we need. Unfortunately, I cannot afford this new health care tax for my family and therefore, I will be required to find a new family physician. My family’s once affordable quality health care now seems to be … unaffordable.

What has happened to our country? Have we lost our way and our minds? How did we wind up with a president and a Congress that would not only allow for something like this to happen, but who championed it?

No need to read anything other than corruption into this … because no one could be so stupid!

Frustrated,

– Ron Bell

That's a false letter.

Of course....Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:That's a false letter.
I think you're right, Dreams, but time will tell.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

I know it's false. It's absolutely absurd. There is no restriction on how much time a Dr. can spend. It's just one of the republican lies they spew out to people like PD who grasp at anything.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I know it's false. It's absolutely absurd. There is no restriction on how much time a Dr. can spend. It's just one of the republican lies they spew out to people like PD who grasp at anything.
But you can't cite anything about that can you?

No, that is a correct letter. I happen to know that doctor and this is true and he currently has around 500 patients, so that equates to $825,000 per year he takes in, far more than any family doctor deserves. That include's unlimited visits and he say's he will perform tests as needed. Well I bet that does not include the tests. He's been mulling this over for some time so he doesn't have to file with insurance company's. This had nothing to do with the affordable care act but rather greed. He is located on Davis Hwy.

HassanR wrote:No, that is a correct letter. I happen to know that doctor and this is true and he currently has around 500 patients, so that equates to $825,000 per year he takes in, far more than any family doctor deserves. That include's unlimited visits and he say's he will perform tests as needed. Well I bet that does not include the tests. He's been mulling this over for some time so he  doesn't have to file with insurance company's. This had nothing to do with the affordable care act but rather greed. He is located on Davis Hwy.
I see nothing wrong with a doctor making a million a year. movie stars and football players make more. oh my, doesn't some college admin make that much there? remember, about half of that will be tax revenue.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDVIP

---------------------

MDVIP, Inc. is a network of physicians founded in Boca Raton, Florida in 2000. It is a division of Procter & Gamble, which first purchased 48% of the company in January 2007 and completed their acquisition in December 2009.[1] The company's physicians practice proactive, preventive, and personalized primary care medicine; not merely the detection and treatment of disease.
The national network consists of 600 physicians serving over 200,000 patients in 41 States and the District of Columbia. Each physician cares for up to 600 patients as opposed to the average 2,500-3,500 patients in a traditional primary care practice. MDVIP patients receive a comprehensive physical examination and follow-up wellness plan as well as electronic medical records and a personalized web sites. Additional patient benefits include acute care visits, same or next day availability, on-time unhurried appointments, 24/7 physician availability, and enhanced coordination of specialty care.[2]

What a racket.

HassanR wrote:No, that is a correct letter. I happen to know that doctor and this is true and he currently has around 500 patients, so that equates to $825,000 per year he takes in, far more than any family doctor deserves. That include's unlimited visits and he say's he will perform tests as needed. Well I bet that does not include the tests. He's been mulling this over for some time so he  doesn't have to file with insurance company's. This had nothing to do with the affordable care act but rather greed. He is located on Davis Hwy.
That Indian Dr. that has a cattle run for a practice?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:
I see nothing wrong with a doctor making a million a year. movie stars and football players make more.
Damn right, Chrissy. When you compare it to movie stars the doctors are way way underpaid. If a guy can throw a football and make ten million dollars then a doctor who is saving lives all day should be paid a hundred million.
And if all these liberal obama loving assholes out here don't like it then let them get off their lazy welfare asses and go get a good paying job so they'll be able to afford the doctor. It's that simple.

I've been collecting aluminum cans going on 5 years and still don't have enough to pay for a lowly family doctor. Internet? I go to brownsville and get me a street walker to rub her thigh's together for my internet connection.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

HassanR wrote:I've been collecting aluminum cans going on 5 years and still don't have enough to pay for a lowly family doctor. Internet? I go to brownsville and get me a street walker to rub her thigh's together for my internet connection.

Gross.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I see nothing wrong with a doctor making a million a year. movie stars and football players make more.  
Damn right,  Chrissy.  When you compare it to movie stars the doctors are way way underpaid.  If a guy can throw a football and make ten million dollars then a doctor who is saving lives all day should be paid a hundred million.
And if all these liberal obama loving assholes out here don't like it then let them get off their lazy welfare asses and go get a good paying job so they'll be able to afford the doctor. It's that simple.
Well, they could give up a lot of the things they waste thier money on like $150 shoes, movies, fb games ect. PRIORITIES right;) 

If bad decisions don't lead to negative consequences... priorities are pretty much irrelevant.

PkrBum wrote:If bad decisions don't lead to negative consequences... priorities are pretty much irrelevant.
Yes, Ive been contemplating that same idea. Except it goes like this. If good decisions don't lead to positive consequences, whats the point? Wink 

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:If bad decisions don't lead to negative consequences... priorities are pretty much irrelevant.
Yes, Ive been contemplating that same idea. Except it goes like this. If good decisions don't lead to positive consequences, whats the point? Wink 
It does work both ways... lol.

20Obamacare impact on local in PNJ Empty Too funny!!! 10/2/2013, 8:50 pm

HassanR wrote:I've been collecting aluminum cans going on 5 years and still don't have enough to pay for a lowly family doctor. Internet? I go to brownsville and get me a street walker to rub her thigh's together for my internet connection.
LOL!!!!
Very funny. Thanks.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Gross.
Oh it is pretty gross bonimaroni, especially in the summer when it's so hot, then the internet runs so slow and I have to throw some ice on those thighs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum