Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News lies about senior Obamacare coverage

+2
VectorMan
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

Sorry to so disappoint you but my income is still in the six figures, even though I have to give have my SS back to the Government...a penalty for being successful and good at what I do.

Well you may not be as smart as I thought......If you have not set up a subchapter S corporation which owns property and has converted your income to rents and dividends as opposed to ordinary income which restricts your social security then you need to talk to a real estate professional who can help you.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Sorry to so disappoint you but my income is still in the six figures, even though I have to give halve my SS back to the Government...a penalty for being successful and good at what I do.

Well you may not be as smart as I thought......If you have not set up a subchapter S corporation which owns property and has converted your income to rents and dividends as opposed to ordinary income which restricts your social security then you need to talk to a real estate professional who can help you.
That is my commission income after my deductions.  My rental properties and speaking fees are another matter.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum