Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detroit Bailout... err I mean aid. Show me da Obama bucks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.freep.com/article/20130926/NEWS01/309260199/white-house-bankruptcy-aid-for-detroit-blight-removal

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This will be just like them 3rd world countries where we send aid and the leaders siphon off the lion's share and the people will get pennies...Wait till the whole damned state of California needs bailed out....This is the end my only friend the end...

Detroit Bailout... err I mean aid. Show me da Obama bucks Th?id=H.4972795872216197&w=195&h=186&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Detroit is a high maintenance bitch.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ScHCw_o7Q

Smile

It will be a perfect 1st experiment for the plans they've been making.

City economically broke, high crime rate.

send in federal dollars which is going to need some federal back up from militia types to clean up the crime.

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:It will be a perfect 1st experiment for the plans they've been making.

City economically broke, high crime rate.

send in federal dollars which is going to need some federal back up from militia types to clean up the crime.
President Barack Hussein Obama's good friend and former Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel needs lots of help in President Obama's old stomping grounds the South side of Chicago too.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This will be just like them 3rd world countries where we send aid and the leaders siphon off the lion's share and the people will get pennies...Wait till the whole damned state of California needs bailed out....This is the end my only friend the end...
We won't even recognize the tangents... because they will each be noble causes. We're too dumb to see patterns.

Humans used to be good at that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum