Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who was the biggest troublemaker at the pnj and who is the biggest here?

+5
no stress
boards of FL
Granny4Peace
gulfbeachbandit
Yella
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:TB got banned at PNJ forum & he went and posted ghost comments that could only appear within the RSS feed. Maybe TB will step up and explain all the crap he posted, like posting personal identity info on Joani & Markle, etc.

I mistyped, its "plague" not plaque

i already stepped up lapdog. the ghost posts i made were self evident. i did not evade them, in fact i made it known what i was doing. when will you yappy little butt-sniffers get it through your thick skull. several posters sent ME pm's with the info you guy's are now so upset about.

it was not me. got it yet. ?

why is this so hard for you people to grasp....?

when you find out you have been wrong, when you still the same amount of time and effort try to clear the names of those you disgraced...?

TB: I don't know about all this disgraced stuff but you tried to pass along Markle's info.to me remember? So I don't know why you're acting like you were just the middle guy.

Don't you know?---TB's always the innocent one. Poor thing, everyone picks on him.

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:TB got banned at PNJ forum & he went and posted ghost comments that could only appear within the RSS feed. Maybe TB will step up and explain all the crap he posted, like posting personal identity info on Joani & Markle, etc.

i already stepped up lapdog. the ghost posts i made were self evident. i did not evade them, in fact i made it known what i was doing. when will you yappy little butt-sniffers get it through your thick skull. several posters sent ME pm's with the info you guy's are now so upset about.

when you find out you have been wrong, when you still the same amount of time and effort try to clear the names of those you disgraced...?

TB: I don't know about all this disgraced stuff but you tried to pass along Markle's info.to me remember? So I don't know why you're acting like you were just the middle guy.

Don't you know?---TB's always the innocent one. Poor thing, everyone picks on him.

I thought Ghandi did it but now he's admitting it.Jeez!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghandi's use of the "c" word is disgusting and uncalled for but I don't think he's been ghost posting stuff about Joani. TB has a long history of ghost posting vulgarities. If he's not guilty this time it's not because he hasn't done it hundreds of times before.

Dreamsglore wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

get a clue...every freaking poster had that info. it was like a viral email. i don't even remember and really don't care who sent it to me. it wasn't about using it to attack him or whatever.....at least as far as i was concerned it wasn't. i know at least two posters who sent it to me and i never saw them use any of the personal info in a post. i never used any of the info because i had him on ignore.

believe what you want....from this point forward i wouldn't trust you to watch an empty parking space for me until we get back from the mall.

Nekochan wrote:Ghandi's use of the "c" word is disgusting and uncalled for but I don't think he's been ghost posting stuff about Joani. TB has a long history of ghost posting vulgarities. If he's not guilty this time it's not because he hasn't done it hundreds of times before.

better get ready to prove that...and i'm not even kidding.

i'm tired of your lies and slander..

produce the evidence...better get ready

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

thread_bear wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Ghandi's use of the "c" word is disgusting and uncalled for but I don't think he's been ghost posting stuff about Joani. TB has a long history of ghost posting vulgarities. If he's not guilty this time it's not because he hasn't done it hundreds of times before.

better get ready to prove that...and i'm not even kidding.

i'm tired of your lies and slander..

produce the evidence...better get ready

Re: BCS National TitleWednesday, March 28, 2012 3:57 PMIn Response to Re: D!ck Cheney Undergoes Heart Transplant:
In Response to Re: D!ck Cheney Undergoes Heart Transplant : My post is certainly not an attack... You are the only one that is posting personal information....just like you have done for years. You seem to forget Emerald Waters outed you and posted your information when you threatened her. Mike, if you are reading this...I use the screen-name Jaonimaroni and if I wanted to use my real name I would.
Posted by joanimaroni

You did it again. How do you have so much stroke with Mike 3c's??
You started this crap when I switched and posted as Leon Knight, another pun, with arrest reports and pics of a black inmate you knew was not me. You harassed me until I pushed back and Leo was banned.
Then you went full bore after me when I used Justin Casey handle to post. Constant harassment and baiting. Cyber stalking defined. Now you've gotten Justin Casey (ANOTHER PUN) banned.
I promise you, you will live to regret your vindictive never ending vendetta, and your actions on this forum.

BTW Mike. Do you ever get to use your balls, or does maroni keep them in her desk drawer?

it's never gonna stop because you love it way too much.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Please try to make this feud stop. It's an ugly feud and I know you both are better than this.

thread_bear wrote:it's never gonna stop because you love it way too much.

No, its not going to stop because we do not trust you nor take you at your word you've changed or stopped posting that garbage. Your lack of repentance shows you've not changed.

When you go to the Sheriff's Office and turn yourself in for cyber stalking, and threatening others, we might start to believe your showing remorse. Repentance on "your terms", is not true repentance.
------

" "A scorpion was walking along the bank of a river, wondering how to get to the other side. Suddenly, he saw a fox. He asked the fox to take him on his back across the river. The fox said, "No. If I do that, you'll sting me, and I'll drown." The scorpion assured him, "If I do that, we'll both drown." The fox thought about it and finally agreed. So the scorpion climbed up on his back, and the fox began to swim. But halfway across the river, the scorpion stung him. As poison filled his veins, the fox turned to the scorpion and said, "Why did you do that? Now you'll drown, too." "I couldn't help it," said the scorpion. "It's my nature."

why should i repent for something i did not do....? my ghost posts did not contain ANY usage of the c word, EVER. the poster who loves to use that type of language is ghandi.

Occams razor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum