Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who was the biggest troublemaker at the pnj and who is the biggest here?

+5
no stress
boards of FL
Granny4Peace
gulfbeachbandit
Yella
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

thread_bear wrote:
ghandi wrote:I know but he hasn't been the same since he started posting here.

Maybe he got castrated. My dog settled down after we got him fixed too.

PNJ Moderator wrote:
ghandi wrote:I think the biggest loser, I mean trouble maker on the pnj forum was justin casey.

Over here it is definitely dreamsglore.

TB is Justin Casey.

uh huh...and you are that foul mouth stalker attackinging maroni using the c word etc....

it took me a while to get it because i had not seen any of the posts in question.

it's you. you are the ghost poster.

you over played your hand. i never use that kind of base rhetoric. you're a sleaze.

why you fooled maroni is beyond me...

Yes you have used that and much worse....Your Christmas Break-down went from 1 to over 500 posts with terrible vile language. I do have a copy of some of those where I emailed them to Ginny Graybeil with the PNJ....

thread__bear
First post: 12/20/2008
Last post: 12/25/2008
Total posts: 196

think of a punt.

with a hard k sound.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Clarification...the PNJ soft-ware would not allow you to post the word so you had to us a rhyming word.

[quote="ghandi"]Thats the justin that we all know. Lie, insult, and lie some more.

okay....i'm gonna give you some time now to prove that point. you accused me of lying. i would like you to make your case that i lied on this thread. i'll wait.

ghandi, aka gbb, is a self admitted racist. he was a constant whiner on the pnj forums because i called him out on his racist posts. he threatened me over and over with absurd PM's. he bragged on this forum about how he got me banned at the PNJ forum.

in other words, he's just a typical right wingnut idiot....

see ya in court maroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

affraid

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Last post to you, hopefully.

You know I'm not the ghost poster. Your a fight starter on every forum you post on. Just like dreams and you see me as a person who fights back so you attack.

I'm done with you so I would appreciate it if you leave me alone. Move on to your next victim please. I don't want any shit from you.

[quote="thread_bear"]
ghandi wrote:Thats the justin that we all knowLie, insult, and lie some more.

okay....i'm gonna give you some time now to prove that point. you accused me of lying. i would like you to make your case that i lied on this thread. i'll wait.

ghandi, aka gbb, is a self admitted racist. he was a constant whiner on the pnj forums because i called him out on his racist posts. he threatened me over and over with absurd PM's. he bragged on this forum about how he got me banned at the PNJ forum.

see ya in court maroni

My moneys on Ghandi being the ghost poster.That's something he would do.

VectorMan

VectorMan

[quote="thread_bear"]
ghandi wrote:Thats the justin that we all know. Lie, insult, and lie some more.

see ya in court maroni

Do other threads count? Is there a time limit?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

looks like it's the battle of the forums.
in one corner we have the renegade forum
in the other corner the moderated forum.
dunno.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

shit i posted that to the wrong thread.

Dreamsglore wrote:My moneys on Ghandi being the ghost poster.That's something he would do.

Mine, too. And can I say that I'm glad Ghandi puts his posts on top? I scroll past them before I realize I've missed them and at that point I'm certainly not going to be bothered to scroll up to see what he has to say. But. Bonus! I don't unintentionally read what he says to say. It flies right by!

Off topic: Didn't Eric post a thread beseeching everyone to clean up the quotes in their replies? I'm gonna second that as well. It's hard for an ADD brain to sift through all that. Or maybe there's a way [ahem, Boards] to format the text so that the replies stand out from the quotes?

36Who was the biggest troublemaker at the pnj and who is the biggest here? - Page 2 Empty same old same old 7/31/2012, 9:53 pm

you assholes bait me and push and push and push and when i push back i'm the the trouble maker. whatever.

spin it however it suits your agenda.

i would never have even been posting if moroni wasn't obsessed enough to believe i would use the kind of vulgarity that flows from ghandi. moroni, you started the attacks to drag me into this absurd food fight.

i didn't start this fight....all i did is respond to the attacks.

Lily Blue wrote: It's hard for an ADD brain to sift through all that. Or maybe there's a way [ahem, Boards] to format the default text so that the replies stand out from the quotes?

If it isn't a giant pain in the ass.

Lily Blue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:My moneys on Ghandi being the ghost poster.That's something he would do.

Mine, too. And can I say that I'm glad Ghandi puts his posts on top? I scroll past them before I realize I've missed them and at that point I'm certainly not going to be bothered to scroll up to see what he has to say. But. Bonus! I don't unintentionally read what he says to say. It flies right by!

Off topic: Didn't Eric post a thread beseeching everyone to clean up the quotes in their replies? I'm gonna second that as well. It's hard for an ADD brain to sift through all that. Or maybe there's a way [ahem, Boards] to format the text so that the replies stand out from the quotes?

No, Lilly he is worth bothering reading.I've been restraing myself although he's been trying to provoke me over at the PNJ. Where have you been-long time no see?

thread_bear wrote:you assholes bait me and push and push and push and when i push back i'm the the trouble maker. whatever.

i would never have even been posting if moroni wasn't obsessed enough to believe i would use the kind of vulgarity that flows from ghandi. moroni, you started the attacks to drag me into this absurd food fight.

Not everyone thinks you are solely responsible for the trouble. I don't know how many people would admit it, but I would imagine the majority of y'alls captive audience would agree that 'it takes two." No offense intended--I am a friend. We just want y'all to stop, already.

Dreamsglore wrote:

No, Lilly he is worth bothering reading.I've been restraing myself although he's been trying to provoke me over at the PNJ. Where have you been-long time no see?

I went away for awhile and then have just been lurking from time to time. The demise of the PNJ forum made me nostalgic and I felt like posting again.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lily Blue wrote:
thread_bear wrote:you assholes bait me and push and push and push and when i push back i'm the the trouble maker. whatever.

Not everyone thinks you are solely responsible for the trouble. I don't know how many people would admit it, but I would imagine the majority of y'alls captive audience would agree that 'it takes two." No offense intended--I am a friend. We just want y'all to stop, already.

I asked her to stop but she won't. Look at the for the record thread.

ghandi wrote:
Lily Blue wrote:

I asked her to stop but she won't. Look at the for the record thread.

Stop trying to bait me Ghandi. You were just over at the PNJ calling me a retard

I SAW the shit you posted in the pnj RSS repeatedly attacking others. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Whether you are still posting in the RSS, I do not know but you are suspect #1. Deal with it.

PNJ Moderator wrote:

I SAW the shit you posted in the pnj RSS repeatedly attacking others. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Whether you are still posting in the RSS, I do not know but you are suspect #1. Deal with it.

I didn't see that-where is it?

Lily Blue wrote:

thanx Lily....

so why do people treat me like i have the plague................. ?

thread_bear wrote:
Lily Blue wrote:

thanx Lily....

Because you have plaqued others w/o any remorse.

PNJ Moderator wrote:

Because you have plaqued others w/o any remorse.[/quote]

By that, Mr. Moderator, I'm assuming you're talking about the green gunk on your teeth? Or, are you referring to some sort of placards that Threadbare created without remorse?. I'm so confused.

Well I fucked up that html.

Last edited by Lily Blue on 7/31/2012, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fucked up html.)

TB got banned at PNJ forum & he went and posted ghost comments that could only appear within the RSS feed. Maybe TB will step up and explain all the crap he posted, like posting personal identity info on Joani & Markle, etc.

I mistyped, its "plague" not plaque

PNJ Moderator wrote:TB got banned at PNJ forum & he went and posted ghost comments that could only appear within the RSS feed. Maybe TB will step up and explain all the crap he posted, like posting personal identity info on Joani & Markle, etc.

i already stepped up lapdog. the ghost posts i made were self evident. i did not evade them, in fact i made it known what i was doing. when will you yappy little butt-sniffers get it through your thick skull. several posters sent ME pm's with the info you guy's are now so upset about.

it was not me. got it yet. ?

why is this so hard for you people to grasp....?

when you find out you have been wrong, when you still the same amount of time and effort try to clear the names of those you disgraced...?

thread_bear wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:TB got banned at PNJ forum & he went and posted ghost comments that could only appear within the RSS feed. Maybe TB will step up and explain all the crap he posted, like posting personal identity info on Joani & Markle, etc.

i already stepped up lapdog. the ghost posts i made were self evident. i did not evade them, in fact i made it known what i was doing. when will you yappy little butt-sniffers get it through your thick skull. several posters sent ME pm's with the info you guy's are now so upset about.

it was not me. got it yet. ?

why is this so hard for you people to grasp....?

when you find out you have been wrong, when you still the same amount of time and effort try to clear the names of those you disgraced...?

TB: I don't know about all this disgraced stuff but you tried to pass along Markle's info.to me remember? So I don't know why you're acting like you were just the middle guy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum