Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who was the biggest troublemaker at the pnj and who is the biggest here?

+5
no stress
boards of FL
Granny4Peace
gulfbeachbandit
Yella
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Yella

Yella

Or maybe who was banned the most frequently?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella

Yella

Most everybody knows but nobody wants to say because I am talking about someone who might just do a drive by to your front room.

Yella wrote:Or maybe who was banned the most frequently?

Most frequently? Was it Bob? That is who gets my vote.

I wasn't around when Pensacola was doing his thing.

Yella wrote:Most everybody knows but nobody wants to say because I am talking about someone who might just do a drive by to your front room.

Hmmmm. Drive-by... (shooting?)

Spit it out my good man... Cat got your tongue?

Yomama wrote:
Yella wrote:Most everybody knows but nobody wants to say because I am talking about someone who might just do a drive by to your front room.

TB! Ghandi is the troublemaker here.

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Dreams, are you suggesting Tb and ghandi are one and the same?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Last week she said I was no leggs. She's clueless about everything.
She makes things up as she goes along.
Yella wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Here: Ghandi

Over there recently: TB.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Not true.
If I was TB, I would admit it.
PNJ Moderator wrote:Here: Ghandi

Over there recently: TB.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

It was definitely me! At PNJ, here and at the new one.

Wanna make something of it? come on...come on! Suspect

ghandi wrote:Last week she said I was no leggs. She's clueless about everything.
She makes things up as she goes along.
Yella wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Not hardly-TB can write and spell a whole lot better than Ghandi.

boards of FL

boards of FL

ghandi and ghandi. Without a doubt.

Granny4Peace wrote:It was definitely me! At PNJ, here and at the new one.

Wanna make something of it? come on...come on! Suspect

I can see Granny now.

Put 'em uuuuup... put 'em uuuuup.
Who was the biggest troublemaker at the pnj and who is the biggest here? Coward10

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think the biggest loser, I mean trouble maker on the pnj forum was justin casey.

Over here it is definitely dreamsglore.

ghandi wrote:I think the biggest loser, I mean trouble maker on the pnj forum was justin casey.

TB is Justin Casey.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I know but he hasn't been the same since he started posting here.

Maybe he got castrated. My dog settled down after we got him fixed too.

PNJ Moderator wrote:
ghandi wrote:I think the biggest loser, I mean trouble maker on the pnj forum was justin casey.

TB is Justin Casey.

ghandi wrote:I know but he hasn't been the same since he started posting here.

PNJ Moderator wrote:

TB is Justin Casey.

As far as I'm concerned, He's guilty until proven innocent, not the other way around. If he thinks he can waltz in here & act like nothing happened, guess again.

PNJ Moderator wrote:

TB is Justin Casey.

uh huh...and you are that foul mouth stalker attackinging maroni using the c word etc....

it took me a while to get it because i had not seen any of the posts in question.

it's you. you are the ghost poster.

you over played your hand. i never use that kind of base rhetoric. you're a sleaze.

why you fooled maroni is beyond me...

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Not me. I'm yootou on pnj and ghandi here. Nothing else.

thread_bear wrote:

PNJ Moderator wrote:

TB is Justin Casey.

uh huh...and you are that foul mouth stalker attackinging maroni using the c word etc....

it took me a while to get it because i had not seen any of the posts in question.

it's you. you are the ghost poster.

you over played your hand. i never use that kind of base rhetoric. you're a sleaze.

why you fooled maroni is beyond me...

no stress

no stress

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLE !!!!

yeah right....you are the only poster i have ever seen use the c word with the hard k sound.....ever. and that was aimed at maroni on the rss feed. and you hate me.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots. you are the banned ghost poster trying to hang this on me like a cheap suit..

your problem is that it just isn't plausible. i'm not that kind of guy and i can account for every minute of my life....

can you...?

you are toast dude....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You and dreams should get a room together. You both make false statements about people. And joanie knows I wouldn't do that to her. She's one of the few people here that I like.

thread_bear wrote:yeah right....you are the only poster i have ever seen use the c word with the hard k sound.....ever. and that was aimed at maroni on the rss feed. and you hate me.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots. you are the banned ghost poster trying to hang this on me like a cheap suit..

your problem is that it just isn't plausible. i'm not that kind of guy and i can account for every minute of my life....

can you...?

you are toast dude....

ghandi wrote:You and dreams should get a room together. You both make false statements about people. And joanie knows I wouldn't do that to her. She's one of the few people here that I like.

thread_bear wrote:yeah right....you are the only poster i have ever seen use the c word with the hard k sound.....ever. and that was aimed at maroni on the rss feed. and you hate me.

can you...?

you are toast dude....

really dude....you make false statements about me at every turn. my life is very regimented. almost every thing i do has a time stamp involved somewhere. all of these accusations about me are just so much bullshit.

you are a foul mouth stalker who loves the c work and hates women. you are the POS who has been stalking maroni on the PNJ forum because you know she is so stoopid and blinded by hatred she will blame me.

your little symbiotic relationship is about to pass away.

whatever shall you do...?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Thats the justin that we all know. Lie, insult, and lie some more.

thread_bear wrote:
ghandi wrote:You and dreams should get a room together. You both make false statements about people. And joanie knows I wouldn't do that to her. She's one of the few people here that I like.

can you...?

you are toast dude....

really dude....you make false statements about me at every turn. my life is very regimented. almost every thing i do has a time stamp involved somewhere. all of these accusations about me are just so much bullshit.

you are a foul mouth stalker who loves the c work and hates women. you are the POS who has been stalking maroni on the PNJ forum because you know she is so stoopid and blinded by hatred she will blame me.

25Who was the biggest troublemaker at the pnj and who is the biggest here? Empty blah, blah, blah, etc.... 7/31/2012, 8:53 pm

ghandi wrote:Thats the justin that we all know. Lie, insult, and lie some more.

thread_bear wrote:

can you...?

you are toast dude....

whatever dude...it's your MO. i'm over at a new zip code.

then the occams razor kicked in, and i realized it was you. you love the really vulgar lanuage especially the c word with the hard k sound.

it's just not my style. you have a very special fingerpint, and it doesn't match mine even a littl bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum