Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The underlying theme is..............

+3
Jake92
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jake92

YOU are judging many many people over a few simple words.. I NEVER blamed one thing on a person's color..... YES, I am very conservative and believe EVERYONE should EARN what they have, not depend on handouts from the taxpayers or govt...... That includes the politicians who refuse to follow the same laws and have the same health care being forced on us by the govt...

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:Texas Representatives Sam Johnson and John Carter both walked out of a House committee writing an immigration bill. But the reason they walked out was not because of differences between them and any other representatives writing the bill. No, both the Republican Representatives from Texas (big surprise) just cannot trust that the President will follow the law if they pass it.
Check this out: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20130920-texas-reps.-sam-johnson-of-plano-john-carter-leave-house-s-immigration-effort.ece
So here we go again.  They would write and pass this legislation, except that just cannot trust that black guy to follow the law, if they write and pass it.
So, the underlying theme, again, is the distrust of the black guy in the white house. After all, asking old white men (Johnson is 82, and Carter is 71) to trust a younger black man is just too much.
It is not hard to put two and two together. All you ultra-conservatives cannot disagree with the President's politics so much for all the contemptuous hatred that is leveled at him.
The two old geezers from Texas are the epitome of ultra-conservatives across the country.  They just cannot stand that there is a black President. So sorry that he is going to be President for three more years.
What are all these haters going to do when a woman is President? Many crusty old bigots are as chauvinistic as they are racist.
Sad, and pathetic.
Racecard? Again?

Obama can't even follow the Constitution, much less a law he signs.
You have failed to convince me that the reason for your unadulterated, contemptuous hatred for the President and his family is simply because of the politics.  Convince me that all your ranting and raving about the evil of the man is simply because of his politics, and I will stop calling bigoted racists when I see it.  So sorry, honesty is not one of your best qualities.
I am being honest. I try to see logic and reason in your hatred, yet it escapes me.
Thanks.
The underlying theme is.............. - Page 2 ShoutRacist

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum