Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The underlying theme is..............

+3
Jake92
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Texas Representatives Sam Johnson and John Carter both walked out of a House committee writing an immigration bill. But the reason they walked out was not because of differences between them and any other representatives writing the bill. No, both the Republican Representatives from Texas (big surprise) just cannot trust that the President will follow the law if they pass it.
Check this out: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20130920-texas-reps.-sam-johnson-of-plano-john-carter-leave-house-s-immigration-effort.ece
So here we go again.  They would write and pass this legislation, except that just cannot trust that black guy to follow the law, if they write and pass it.
So, the underlying theme, again, is the distrust of the black guy in the white house. After all, asking old white men (Johnson is 82, and Carter is 71) to trust a younger black man is just too much.
It is not hard to put two and two together. All you ultra-conservatives cannot disagree with the President's politics so much for all the contemptuous hatred that is leveled at him.
The two old geezers from Texas are the epitome of ultra-conservatives across the country.  They just cannot stand that there is a black President. So sorry that he is going to be President for three more years.
What are all these haters going to do when a woman is President? Many crusty old bigots are as chauvinistic as they are racist.
Sad, and pathetic.

You really need to get a new Schick. That whole people don't like or trust odumbass because he is black is WORE OUT.

Are you hiding under a rock or something? I mean really most people in your party even know this.

and to be honest, you really cant trust odumbass to follow a law even if he passes it.

he's proved time and time again he doesn't care about following the law, he just maneuvers around and does what ever he feels like.

barry really should be impeached.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Newsflash, Chrissy. The glasses really don't make you look smarter. And this President, for all your criticism, is heads above what we had before. We are at a crossroads here. Are the people going to continue being complacent, or are they going to rise up and meet the challenge of restoring some kind of equity? Because the American people were robbed, and that wasn't by Obama. Nope. As much as you want to deny that our troubles came directly from the George...both Georges, if you want to get technical, we would not be in this position as a country if it hadn't been for the influence of the Bushes and people like them. And if you look at the history only going back to the 1980's, you can trace the destruction through the Republican side of the equation, not forgetting the sellout of Bill Clinton, who probably had no choice at that point because of the horrible witch hunt that went on during his presidency.

4The underlying theme is.............. Empty Thanks! 9/25/2013, 11:50 pm

Chrissy wrote:You really need to get a new Schick. That whole people don't like or trust odumbass because he is black is WORE OUT.

Are you hiding under a rock or something? I mean really most people in your party even know this.

and to be honest, you really cant trust odumbass to follow a law even if he passes it.

he's proved time and time again he doesn't care about following the law, he just maneuvers around and does what ever he feels like.

barry really should be impeached.
Thanks, girlfriend. You reinforced my point probably unknowingly.

BTW, I challenge you to list one, just one, impeachable offense that was committed by the sitting President. One!  Betcha can't do it!!

Thanks for reading my post.

Floridatexan wrote:
Newsflash, Chrissy.  The glasses really don't make you look smarter.  And this President, for all your criticism, is heads above what we had before.  We are at a crossroads here.  Are the people going to continue being complacent, or are they going to rise up and meet the challenge of restoring some kind of equity?  Because the American people were robbed, and that wasn't by Obama.  Nope.  As much as you want to deny that our troubles came directly from the George...both Georges, if you want to get technical, we would not be in this position as a country if it hadn't been for the influence of the Bushes and people like them.  And if you look at the history only going back to the 1980's, you can trace the destruction through the Republican side of the equation, not forgetting the sellout of Bill Clinton, who probably had no choice at that point because of the horrible witch hunt that went on during his presidency.  
newsflash FT, I don't wear the glasses to look smarter or need to. I have poor eyesight tyvm.

seek help for you blame bush mentality, that's as old and outdated as carls race card.

you two really are the perfect example of the old stereotype of liberals not knowing how to take responsibility and always blaming others.

we are in obamas second term, time to own it.

people don't like obamas policies, its not because he is has brown skin, deal with it

Rolling Eyes 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Newsflash, Chrissy.  The glasses really don't make you look smarter.  And this President, for all your criticism, is heads above what we had before.  We are at a crossroads here.  Are the people going to continue being complacent, or are they going to rise up and meet the challenge of restoring some kind of equity?  Because the American people were robbed, and that wasn't by Obama.  Nope.  As much as you want to deny that our troubles came directly from the George...both Georges, if you want to get technical, we would not be in this position as a country if it hadn't been for the influence of the Bushes and people like them.  And if you look at the history only going back to the 1980's, you can trace the destruction through the Republican side of the equation, not forgetting the sellout of Bill Clinton, who probably had no choice at that point because of the horrible witch hunt that went on during his presidency.  
newsflash FT, I don't wear the glasses to look smarter or need to. I have poor eyesight tyvm.

seek help for you blame bush mentality, that's as old and outdated as carls race card.

you two really are the perfect example of the old stereotype of liberals not knowing how to take responsibility and always blaming others.

people don't like obamas policies, its not because he is has brown skin, deal with it

Rolling Eyes 
Obombya should have been impeached already for his executive orders that go against the constitution at every turn.

Jake92

It is NOT just Obama, but the entire house and senate.. Until they agree to work together, nothing will get done.. The house and president refuse to bring things up for a vote because they THINK it will be rejected by the senate.. HOW can the senate reject anything if it's NEVER brought up for a vote.. It's just 1 party blaming the other from BOTH sides.. They are sitting there making a fortune with open hands waiting for campaign contributions.. Vote EVERY one of them out for not doing their job......

The last thing I want is the entire govt working together to grow the size and scope of the govt.

Jake92

Nobody said it would grow other than you.... I guess you want it to stay the same with nothing getting done and both sides spending the next 3+ years fighting....

Nekochan

Nekochan

Jake92 wrote:It is NOT just Obama, but the entire house and senate..  Until they agree to work together, nothing will get done..  The house and president refuse to bring things up for a vote because they THINK it will be rejected by the senate..  HOW can the senate reject anything if it's NEVER brought up for a vote..  It's just 1 party blaming the other from BOTH sides..   They are sitting there making a fortune with open hands waiting for campaign contributions..    Vote EVERY one of them out for not doing their job......
cheers

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Jake92 wrote:It is NOT just Obama, but the entire house and senate..  Until they agree to work together, nothing will get done..  The house and president refuse to bring things up for a vote because they THINK it will be rejected by the senate..  HOW can the senate reject anything if it's NEVER brought up for a vote..  It's just 1 party blaming the other from BOTH sides..   They are sitting there making a fortune with open hands waiting for campaign contributions..    Vote EVERY one of them out for not doing their job......
I wish someone credible would challenge Jeff Miller; even if it was a strong moderate Republican who could defeat him in a primary bid. Miller just sucks-up to the current GOP leadership. He doesn't even try to wipe the brown off his nose.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
Obombya should have been impeached already for his executive orders that go against the constitution at every turn.
I thought we had enough dirt on Bush to oust him even before the 2004 election, but it never happened. It won't happen with Obama, either.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Curious, it us you who started an entire thread telling us you were leaving because of the personal attacks. Where did anyone attack you before this post?

As for a witch hunt during the administration of President William Jefferson Clinton, why were there so many convictions including an impeachment, conviction for perjury, fine, loss of license to practice law?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Whatever you think "the underlying theme is" doesn't make Obama trustworthy. Almost every time he opens his mouth he lies. I think Jimmy Carter will be happy with future history books. Unless they come from that "Common Core" crap.

15The underlying theme is.............. Empty thank you 9/26/2013, 5:30 pm

Thanks, jake. Good post. I agree.

CarlSagan wrote:Texas Representatives Sam Johnson and John Carter both walked out of a House committee writing an immigration bill. But the reason they walked out was not because of differences between them and any other representatives writing the bill. No, both the Republican Representatives from Texas (big surprise) just cannot trust that the President will follow the law if they pass it.
Check this out: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20130920-texas-reps.-sam-johnson-of-plano-john-carter-leave-house-s-immigration-effort.ece
So here we go again.  They would write and pass this legislation, except that just cannot trust that black guy to follow the law, if they write and pass it.
So, the underlying theme, again, is the distrust of the black guy in the white house. After all, asking old white men (Johnson is 82, and Carter is 71) to trust a younger black man is just too much.
It is not hard to put two and two together. All you ultra-conservatives cannot disagree with the President's politics so much for all the contemptuous hatred that is leveled at him.
The two old geezers from Texas are the epitome of ultra-conservatives across the country.  They just cannot stand that there is a black President. So sorry that he is going to be President for three more years.
What are all these haters going to do when a woman is President? Many crusty old bigots are as chauvinistic as they are racist.
Sad, and pathetic.
Racecard? Again?

Obama can't even follow the Constitution, much less a law he signs.

17The underlying theme is.............. Empty sad that it escapes you...... 9/26/2013, 7:22 pm

VectorMan wrote:Whatever you think "the underlying theme is" doesn't make Obama trustworthy. Almost every time he opens his mouth he lies. I think Jimmy Carter will be happy with future history books. Unless they come from that  "Common Core" crap.
Just like you said. The black guy is a liar and a thief.  Remember when Obama 'stole' money from medicaid to pay for the PPACA?
I know, black men are just liars and thieves to you ultra-conservatives.
Thanks for making my point, probably unknowingly.

Jake92

Carl, YOU are the ONLY one bringing race into this discussion....

Jake92 wrote:Carl, YOU are the ONLY one bringing race into this discussion....
its all he's got. and its WORE OUT!

because every body knows that conservatives love communist as long as they are white. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The recognition of features was and is one of the most base of the human natures... we are very good at patterns.

PkrBum wrote:The recognition of features was and is one of the most base of the human natures... we are very good at patterns.
Yes, but I have other features I prefer to dwell on ...Wink 

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The recognition of features was and is one of the most base of the human natures... we are very good at patterns.
Yes, but I have other features I prefer to dwell on ...Wink 
You are a bad bad girl... I don't want to spank you in front of everybody... but I will.

23The underlying theme is.............. Empty If the shoe fits..... 9/26/2013, 8:37 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:Texas Representatives Sam Johnson and John Carter both walked out of a House committee writing an immigration bill. But the reason they walked out was not because of differences between them and any other representatives writing the bill. No, both the Republican Representatives from Texas (big surprise) just cannot trust that the President will follow the law if they pass it.
Sad, and pathetic.
Racecard? Again?

Obama can't even follow the Constitution, much less a law he signs.
You have failed to convince me that the reason for your unadulterated, contemptuous hatred for the President and his family is simply because of the politics.  Convince me that all your ranting and raving about the evil of the man is simply because of his politics, and I will stop calling bigoted racists when I see it.  So sorry, honesty is not one of your best qualities.
I am being honest. I try to see logic and reason in your hatred, yet it escapes me.
Thanks.

Jake92

Carl, YOU are calling an entire political party racists.. PROVE it or STFU........ BTW, some of the members of BOTH parties are black....

25The underlying theme is.............. Empty Jake, calm down. 9/26/2013, 8:59 pm

Jake92 wrote:Carl, YOU are calling an entire political party racists..  PROVE it or STFU........  BTW, some of the members of BOTH parties are black....
I am not calling an entire party racists, please calm down.  Go back and read my posts. I am addressing the ultra-conservative contributors to this cute, little forum. If you read enough of the posts on this forum, you would have your proof. So I do not have to prove anything, just the same way they cannot or will not prove that the reason they hate him so much is simply because of his politics. (which is a joke)
They type on here daily about the virtues of hating the black guy without actually saying they hate the black guy. I can recognize the inferences, can you? They even type hateful crap about his wife and family. (Moochelle is straight from p-dog's posts)
Take a chill pill, Jake. Go back and read the hate before making a judgement on me.
Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum