Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it still raining there?

+3
Sal
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Is it still raining there? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it still raining there? 9/25/2013, 7:35 am

Sal

Sal

Still rainin'.

Is it still raining there? - Page 2 Screen13

27Is it still raining there? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it still raining there? 9/25/2013, 7:48 am

Sal wrote:Still rainin'.

Is it still raining there? - Page 2 Screen13

whaaaaaaaaaaa Crying or Very sad 

Your map shows whats coming my way before it gets to you....

28Is it still raining there? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it still raining there? 9/25/2013, 12:11 pm

RealLindaL

Chrissy wrote:hiya Linda,

Good to see you back with the group...

Smile 
Hey Chrissy, thanks for the welcome - I've been around, tho, posting a bit here and there.

29Is it still raining there? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it still raining there? 9/25/2013, 12:16 pm

RealLindaL

Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:So what is a willie waw .....I' ll use it in a sentence... We had a huge Willie-Waw last night.
Williwaws are violent squalls blowing off mountainous coasts, often with hurricane velocity. They are infamous in the fjordlands of Patagonia Chile, known to rip the masts off ships at anchor.  

http://www.williwaw.org/
so what is a willie whacker?
A predisposition to blindness and tennis elbow.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Here in Pensacola a williewaw might be a thug who will rip the tires off your car.

I had to shut all this off last night, as I was laughing so hard I figured I'd never get quieted down enough to sleep.    Was seriously LMAO -- it was getting dangerous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum