Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

its raining in DC

+3
knothead
polecat
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1its raining in DC Empty its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 9:43 am

2seaoat

....and yes President Trump your hair is real, your cabinet has some ethical issues, and you have the lowest approval ratings in history, yet I pray you will bring this country together and be successful in legislation to achieve that goal, and that sunshine illuminates America's future.

2its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 10:31 am

polecat

polecat

Rain?

the weather is rigged

3its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 10:35 am

polecat

polecat

and that sunshine illuminates America's future.

Kind of depends on how far '' The donald trump Show '' of the United States of America bends over.

4its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 10:51 am

polecat wrote:Kind of depends on how far '' The donald trump Show '' of the United States of America bends over.

Russia did exactly as they pleased during the Obama admin. You can't bend over any lower.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

5its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 11:13 am

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
polecat wrote:Kind of depends on how far '' The donald trump Show '' of the United States of America bends over.

Russia did exactly as they pleased during the Obama admin. You can't bend over any lower.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Evidently that didn't work out to their liking since they seem to disdain any Democrat and warmly embrace Trump!

6its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 11:22 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Evidently that didn't work out to their liking since they seem to disdain any Democrat and warmly embrace Trump!

cheers cheers cheers EXACTLY! cheers cheers cheers

7its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 11:23 am

Sal

Sal

Russia especially liked the sanctions which were causing their economy to buckle - sanctions that comrade Trump has hinted he is open to lifting.

8its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 11:35 am

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

The result we know couldn't be an easier pushover. The bar is set very low. But we'll see.

9its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 11:41 am

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

The result we know couldn't be an easier pushover. The bar is set very low. But we'll see.

Yes we will but you must be curious being a neutral arbiter . . . . eh comrade?

10its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 11:59 am

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Yes we will but you must be curious being a neutral arbiter . . . . eh comrade?

Neutral??? That smug stupid ass has elephants tattooed all over his backside.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

11its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 12:45 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:....and yes President Trump your hair is real, your cabinet has some ethical issues, and you have the lowest approval ratings in history, yet I pray you will bring this country together and be successful in legislation to achieve that goal, and that sunshine illuminates America's future.

Is Jesus being inaugurated? Sure sounds like it. I'm not watching, but my husband has it on in the next room. I feel sick.

12its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 1:27 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:....and yes President Trump your hair is real, your cabinet has some ethical issues, and you have the lowest approval ratings in history, yet I pray you will bring this country together and be successful in legislation to achieve that goal, and that sunshine illuminates America's future.

Is Jesus being inaugurated?  Sure sounds like it.  I'm not watching, but my husband has it on in the next room.  I feel sick.

Run for your life, your husband is contaminated.

13its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 2:00 pm

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:

Is Jesus being inaugurated?  Sure sounds like it.  I'm not watching, but my husband has it on in the next room.  I feel sick.

LOL You're not alone FT . . . . . the roles are reversed at our house she is watching the show and I am watching Wicked Tuna or whatever else I can find.

14its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 2:18 pm

Sal

Sal

its raining in DC

15its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 2:26 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote: its raining in DC

All over the world and it isn't water.

16its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 3:52 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

17its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 3:55 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

18its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 5:12 pm

Rain has always been a sign of God's blessing ... and the beginning of draining the swamp

19its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 5:29 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Tellthetruth wrote:

Rain has always  been a sign of God's blessing ... and the beginning of draining the swamp

Rain also can cause flooding, sometimes a blessing but in no way does rain drain the swamp. In nature at any rate rain would add to the swamp. We'd better leave this analogy?

20its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 5:33 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

Rain has always  been a sign of God's blessing ... and the beginning of draining the swamp

Rain also can cause flooding, sometimes a blessing but in no way does rain drain the swamp. In nature at any rate rain would add to the swamp. We'd better leave this analogy?

Twist it how you want. Even flood waters recede.

21its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 5:34 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

knothead wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

LOL You're not alone FT . . . . . the roles are reversed at our house she is watching the show and I am watching Wicked Tuna or whatever else I can find.

Here, I'm watching the events and my husband is into some movie that looks like it was filmed in some third world country. After five or six hours of coverage a normal person has sort of seen enough?

I'm watching because I want to hear the historians and others add comments that might help me not feel so stressed about a multibillionaire talking about how as of today the government has been turned over to the people. I also like seeing what everyone is wearing!

22its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 5:36 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Tellthetruth wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

Twist it how you want. Even flood waters recede.

Right. I missed all the talk of receding waters.

23its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 5:39 pm

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote: ... and the beginning of draining the swamp

He drained the swamp, alright ....

its raining in DC Captur42

24its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 7:30 pm

knothead

knothead

othershoe1030 wrote:
knothead wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Here, I'm watching the events and my husband is into some movie that looks like it was filmed in some third world country. After five or six hours of coverage a normal person has sort of seen enough?

I'm watching because I want to hear the historians and others add comments that might help me not feel so stressed about a multibillionaire talking about how as of today the government has been turned over to the people. I also like seeing what everyone is wearing!

OS, you and my wife sound like two peas in a pod . . . . . you two remain rational in the face of impending disaster . . . .

25its raining in DC Empty Re: its raining in DC 1/20/2017, 9:08 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

knothead wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
knothead wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

OS, you and my wife sound like two peas in a pod . . . . . you two remain rational in the face of impending disaster . . . .

Thanks. Like Obama said, only the end of the world is the end of the world. I just finalized plans to go to the march in Pensacola tomorrow morning. I hope the rain holds off but hey, I've been in the rain before. Besides I hear rain is a good omen? LOL. My 7 year old granddaughter is going to a march out west too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum