This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

This nice lady has 2 children and only 1 car seat. Let's beat her up.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

PkrBum wrote:I disagree. First she wasn't trying to escape... she is very small and the cuffs couldn't clasp her wrist. I don't want a person that would slam a woman (or any citizen for that matter) unless there is justifiable cause... in a position of authority. They're cowards.
She slipped out of the handcuffs and tried to get out of the car.  That is trying to escape and she was drunk.

The Grand Jury has met and could not reach a conclusion and want more information.

IF it was as cut and dried as the posters here would have one believe, the Grand Jury would have sent it on to trial.  They did not.

Why the rush to judgment?

Police make millions of stops and investigate accidents all over the country every day without incident.  Frankly I am stunned at the sympathy for a driver who drove from Panama City to Tallahassee and crashed into a house with passengers.

I wonder if any of the posters here would feel as they do if THEIR son or daughter had been along for this fun ride.

If they were under age, were any of the students in the car drinking too?  We do have an open container law here in Florida.



Last edited by Markle on 9/20/2013, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change word for clarity)

View user profile
I really have little sympathy for her but the police must be above using excessive force.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:You don't know that she was drunk.
And if you've ever driven even once after drinking anything alcoholic, you have no right to moralize. Because you don't have any way to know if you were under the influence or not. Women can become under the influence more quickly than men. And nobody is in their proper mind when alcohol is in their system.


You also have no moral compass when you think beating a woman nearly to the point of non-recognition because she took a drink is acceptable behavior by cops.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying so, but you don't have any shame button to push.
Care to show me a quote where I made that statement?

Please stop misinterpreting my comments....you are always incorrect. For the sake of honesty copy paste the quote. Very simple to do.



BTW...she failed her field sobriety test...but I'm sure you will defend her.
Are you defending the actions of the cops here in bashing her face in?  Because I think you suck.  Not only here but all around.  I think you're a stone cold....
Please show us the proof you have that none of those injuries happened when she crashed into a brick wall.

Unless you're among the worlds worst parents, my guess is that if your son or daughter had been in that car from PC to Tallahassee, you'd think she got off easy. I am NOT advocating that this is something the police had any right to do...IF they did it. I'm reserving judgment.

IF they did it, the police need to be prosecuted. However, I'm proud to reserve judgment.


View user profile

Guest


Guest
bluemoon wrote:As soon as you post your identity on this forum, you'll have the right to tell me or anyone else to "come out of the closet."


So long as you call yourself Dreamsglore, don't get so worked up about the name someone else picked for themselves.  At least mine is spelled correctly.

By the way, what do you mean "it won't be any worse?"Just that statement implies that if anyone posted on here as Cat, other posters would jump on them like a herd of buffalo.  I'm not interested in your stupid ass vendetta.
Do you understand that?

You don't make rules for me.
I don't remember asking you to post your identity on this forum. I know who you are as well as everyone else who ever posted on the PNJ. You used to post under your real name...remember? I'm just asking you to quit pretending you're not Calico Cat and to quit the ridiculous charade. As for my name being spelled incorrectly, it is not. My name is Dreamsglore not dreamsgalore. I spelled it that way for a specific reason,Dilbert. Glore is the last name of someone close to me.

Guest


Guest
Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I disagree. First she wasn't trying to escape... she is very small and the cuffs couldn't clasp her wrist. I don't want a person that would slam a woman (or any citizen for that matter) unless there is justifiable cause... in a position of authority. They're cowards.
She slipped out of the handcuffs and tried to get out of the car. That is trying to escape and she was drunk.

The Grand Jury has met and could not reach a conclusion and want more information.

IF it was a cut and dried as the posters here would have one believe, the Grand Jury would have sent it on to trial. They did not.

Why the rush to judgment?

Police make millions of stops and investigate accidents all over the country every day without incident. Frankly I am stunned at the sympathy for a driver who drove from Panama City to Tallahassee and crashed into a house with passengers.

I wonder if any of the posters here would feel as they do if THEIR son or daughter had been along for this fun ride.

If they were under age, were any of the students in the car drinking too? We do have an open container law here in Florida.


I'm not excusing her actions. I didn't see her resist... The police pulled her from the car... saw that the cuffs had fallen off... resecured her. Then she may have resisted a bit and tried to pull away or something... it certainly wasn't an escape attempt. The reason she was being arrested had no bearing on the police actions during that incident.

Guest


Guest
Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I disagree. First she wasn't trying to escape... she is very small and the cuffs couldn't clasp her wrist. I don't want a person that would slam a woman (or any citizen for that matter) unless there is justifiable cause... in a position of authority. They're cowards.
She slipped out of the handcuffs and tried to get out of the car.  That is trying to escape and she was drunk.

The Grand Jury has met and could not reach a conclusion and want more information.

IF it was as cut and dried as the posters here would have one believe, the Grand Jury would have sent it on to trial.  They did not.

Why the rush to judgment?

Police make millions of stops and investigate accidents all over the country every day without incident.  Frankly I am stunned at the sympathy for a driver who drove from Panama City to Tallahassee and crashed into a house with passengers.

I wonder if any of the posters here would feel as they do if THEIR son or daughter had been along for this fun ride.

If they were under age, were any of the students in the car drinking too?  We do have an open container law here in Florida.
Nobody has sympathy for her drinking and driving. I haven't seen anyone post that. These are two separate issues and she will be held accountable.however, if it were my son or daughter I would not want them treated in that manner by the police. It is totally unjustifiable regardless of the crime.

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:You don't know that she was drunk.
And if you've ever driven even once after drinking anything alcoholic, you have no right to moralize. Because you don't have any way to know if you were under the influence or not. Women can become under the influence more quickly than men. And nobody is in their proper mind when alcohol is in their system.


You also have no moral compass when you think beating a woman nearly to the point of non-recognition because she took a drink is acceptable behavior by cops.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying so, but you don't have any shame button to push.
Care to show me a quote where I made that statement?

Please stop misinterpreting my comments....you are always incorrect. For the sake of honesty copy paste the quote. Very simple to do.



BTW...she failed her field sobriety test...but I'm sure you will defend her.
Are you defending the actions of the cops here in bashing her face in?  Because I think you suck.  Not only here but all around.  I think you're a stone cold....


No. I did not defend the actions of the cops. Go back and read my posts.  

As Teto said she will probably win a huge settlement..... even though she chose to drive over 100 miles while drunk with kids in her car, crash into a house, and endanger the lives of minors.... damn lucky she didn't kill the kids, herself or other innocent people. 


Felony behaviour gets a reward because of a macho cop throwing his weight around. Don't lose sight of her actions.

View user profile
I do believe that she was resisting the police when they took her back out of the car to handcuff her.  You cannot entirely see what is going on in the video because the police car/door is blocking the view.  But she was also accused of assaulting a nurse when she was taken to the hospital.  


http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/223161391.html

At TMH, while being cared for by the hospital staff, Ms. West continued disruptive behavior that resulted in charges for assault being filed against her by the nurse on duty.

View user profile
She crashed her car into the master bedroom of a house.  Lucky for her, the residents were not there.  She could have injured or killed them, as well.

View user profile
Nekochan wrote:Police have a responsibility to use only necessary force when someone is resisting. Responsibility also falls on citizens to obey the law and to cooperate with legal police orders.  I don't see either side here as being innocent.  I'd  hate to see those cops get away with brutality.   No matter what they face, cops have to deal with drunks and druggies and everyone else with appropriate force.  They have to remain professional.  But I'd also hate to see the woman get a large reward or settlement and then go out and buy a new car and kill someone with it. To suggest that she could not help herself from drinking and driving is to say that she cannot help herself from driving drunk, again, if she is able and allowed to.
Did you or did you not see the one cop go ballistic and start physically attacking the woman?

View user profile

Guest


Guest
It doesn't say how the nurse was assaulted and it could be something very minor like pushing her away but when you have the States Atty. saying he didn't see any behavior that would cause that reaction in the police it says a lot.

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Police have a responsibility to use only necessary force when someone is resisting. Responsibility also falls on citizens to obey the law and to cooperate with legal police orders.  I don't see either side here as being innocent.  I'd  hate to see those cops get away with brutality.   No matter what they face, cops have to deal with drunks and druggies and everyone else with appropriate force.  They have to remain professional.  But I'd also hate to see the woman get a large reward or settlement and then go out and buy a new car and kill someone with it. To suggest that she could not help herself from drinking and driving is to say that she cannot help herself from driving drunk, again, if she is able and allowed to.
Did you or did you not see the one cop go ballistic and start physically attacking the woman?  
I saw them slam her to the ground and hold her head down while handcuffing her.  It looked like rough treatment to the woman.  But you couldn't tell in the video (I couldn't, anyway) what she was doing before the cops did that.  

Did you see where she is accused of assaulting a nurse?    Do you think she was just being meek and cooperative during this whole event?

An investigation needs to be completed.  Bad and abusive cops are dangerous to the public.   However, Markle and Joani have brought up good points.

View user profile
Dreamsglore wrote:It doesn't say how the nurse was assaulted and it could be something very minor like pushing her away but when you have the States Atty. saying he didn't see any behavior that would cause that reaction in the police it says a lot.
I agree, it doesn't look good for the cops when the state attorney makes this kind of comment.

View user profile
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Police have a responsibility to use only necessary force when someone is resisting. Responsibility also falls on citizens to obey the law and to cooperate with legal police orders.  I don't see either side here as being innocent.  I'd  hate to see those cops get away with brutality.   No matter what they face, cops have to deal with drunks and druggies and everyone else with appropriate force.  They have to remain professional.  But I'd also hate to see the woman get a large reward or settlement and then go out and buy a new car and kill someone with it. To suggest that she could not help herself from drinking and driving is to say that she cannot help herself from driving drunk, again, if she is able and allowed to.
Did you or did you not see the one cop go ballistic and start physically attacking the woman?  
I saw them slam her to the ground and hold her head down while handcuffing her.  It looked like rough treatment to the woman.  But you couldn't tell in the video (I couldn't, anyway) what she was doing before the cops did that.  

Did you see where she is accused of assaulting a nurse?    Do you think she was just being meek and cooperative during this whole event?

An investigation needs to be completed.  Bad and abusive cops are dangerous to the public.   However, Markle and Joani have brought up good points.
You managed to completely avoid answering my question. Did the cop or did he not go off the reservation and physically assault this woman without cause? I believe a jury would say he did.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Police have a responsibility to use only necessary force when someone is resisting. Responsibility also falls on citizens to obey the law and to cooperate with legal police orders.  I don't see either side here as being innocent.  I'd  hate to see those cops get away with brutality.   No matter what they face, cops have to deal with drunks and druggies and everyone else with appropriate force.  They have to remain professional.  But I'd also hate to see the woman get a large reward or settlement and then go out and buy a new car and kill someone with it. To suggest that she could not help herself from drinking and driving is to say that she cannot help herself from driving drunk, again, if she is able and allowed to.
Did you or did you not see the one cop go ballistic and start physically attacking the woman?  
I saw them slam her to the ground and hold her head down while handcuffing her.  It looked like rough treatment to the woman.  But you couldn't tell in the video (I couldn't, anyway) what she was doing before the cops did that.  

Did you see where she is accused of assaulting a nurse?    Do you think she was just being meek and cooperative during this whole event?

An investigation needs to be completed.  Bad and abusive cops are dangerous to the public.   However, Markle and Joani have brought up good points.
You managed to completely avoid answering my question.  Did the cop or did he not go off the reservation and physically assault this woman without cause?  I believe a jury would say he did.  
I'm sorry, which part of the video are you talking about?  Was it before or after they slammed her to the ground?   The slamming her to the ground part was what I found to be very rough looking.

View user profile
wow what a video man ---what I got out of it was the cop asked her to get out of the car 7 times -I counted---she resisted arrest--and after they all slipped or something she slid off the car face first --ouch!

then you know she was drunk making those mooing sounds that was a bit much that was just mooing over and over like a drunk does lol-----Her face hit the road pretty hard --but not enough to cause all that on her face --as far as being drunk with kids in the car well that is stupid .

usually stuff like this happens when you don't listen--GET OUT OF THE CAR AND DO NOT RESIST---That is what I got from the video , test or not shes mooing like a cow . If the cops wanted to beat her up they could have done that already.. way before all that . I don't know that's the way I saw it I guess everybody has there opinion though.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
She received the eye injury when she was thrown down on the ground after being on the car and her eye hit the end of the bumper.

cool1 wrote:wow what a video man ---what I got out of it was the cop asked her to get out of the car 7 times -I counted---she resisted arrest--and after they all slipped or something she slid off the car face first --ouch!

then you know she was drunk making those mooing sounds that was a bit much that was just mooing over and over like a drunk does lol-----Her face hit the road pretty hard --but not enough to cause all that on her face --as far as being drunk with kids in the car well that is stupid .

usually stuff like this happens when you don't listen--GET OUT OF THE CAR AND DO NOT RESIST---That is what I got from the video , test or not shes mooing like a cow .   If the cops wanted to beat her up they could have done that already..  way before all that .  I don't know that's the way I saw it I guess everybody has there opinion though.
I've watched the video several times. I just watched it again. I do not see what FloridaTexan is talking about.  I do not see the cops assaulting her other than slamming her to the ground but I believe that she was kicking, grabbing and resisting them, which caused them to slam her to the ground.  I didn't see them beating her.

View user profile
If she hit my house and had hurt my daughter she would look worse than that --shes lucky no one was at home.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Nekochan wrote:
cool1 wrote:wow what a video man ---what I got out of it was the cop asked her to get out of the car 7 times -I counted---she resisted arrest--and after they all slipped or something she slid off the car face first --ouch!

then you know she was drunk making those mooing sounds that was a bit much that was just mooing over and over like a drunk does lol-----Her face hit the road pretty hard --but not enough to cause all that on her face --as far as being drunk with kids in the car well that is stupid .

usually stuff like this happens when you don't listen--GET OUT OF THE CAR AND DO NOT RESIST---That is what I got from the video , test or not shes mooing like a cow .   If the cops wanted to beat her up they could have done that already..  way before all that .  I don't know that's the way I saw it I guess everybody has there opinion though.
I've watched the video several times. I just watched it again. I do not see what FloridaTexan is talking about.  I do not see the cops assaulting her other than slamming her to the ground but I believe that she was kicking, grabbing and resisting them, which caused them to slam her to the ground.  I didn't see them beating her.
I saw where they had a knee in her back and she was screaming unmercifully. i think that's when she started to try and grab them. They also said she slurred her words but I didn't hear that.

Nekochan wrote:
cool1 wrote:wow what a video man ---what I got out of it was the cop asked her to get out of the car 7 times -I counted---she resisted arrest--and after they all slipped or something she slid off the car face first --ouch!

then you know she was drunk making those mooing sounds that was a bit much that was just mooing over and over like a drunk does lol-----Her face hit the road pretty hard --but not enough to cause all that on her face --as far as being drunk with kids in the car well that is stupid .

usually stuff like this happens when you don't listen--GET OUT OF THE CAR AND DO NOT RESIST---That is what I got from the video , test or not shes mooing like a cow .   If the cops wanted to beat her up they could have done that already..  way before all that .  I don't know that's the way I saw it I guess everybody has there opinion though.
I've watched the video several times. I just watched it again. I do not see what FloridaTexan is talking about.  I do not see the cops assaulting her other than slamming her to the ground but I believe that she was kicking, grabbing and resisting them, which caused them to slam her to the ground.  I didn't see them beating her.
she is lucky to be alive after she hit a house ---- I would have been a ninny baby --and humble --shaking ------------Not mooing over and over --I had a man whip my butt a lot worse than that and I didn't moooo like that moooooooooooooooo

Alcahol does that when you drink too much! Ive bartended enough to know this lady was drunk .----no test for this lady she was drunk!



Last edited by cool1 on 9/20/2013, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
cool1 wrote:wow what a video man ---what I got out of it was the cop asked her to get out of the car 7 times -I counted---she resisted arrest--and after they all slipped or something she slid off the car face first --ouch!

then you know she was drunk making those mooing sounds that was a bit much that was just mooing over and over like a drunk does lol-----Her face hit the road pretty hard --but not enough to cause all that on her face --as far as being drunk with kids in the car well that is stupid .

usually stuff like this happens when you don't listen--GET OUT OF THE CAR AND DO NOT RESIST---That is what I got from the video , test or not shes mooing like a cow .   If the cops wanted to beat her up they could have done that already..  way before all that .  I don't know that's the way I saw it I guess everybody has there opinion though.
I've watched the video several times. I just watched it again. I do not see what FloridaTexan is talking about.  I do not see the cops assaulting her other than slamming her to the ground but I believe that she was kicking, grabbing and resisting them, which caused them to slam her to the ground.  I didn't see them beating her.
I saw where they had a knee in her back and she was screaming unmercifully. i think that's when she started to try and grab them. They also said she slurred her words but I didn't hear that.
I think she was grabbing and resisting before they slammed her to the ground.  It's difficult to see because the police car is blocking the view.

View user profile
when you drink to much people feel like they can say and do anything Shocked

well that is till they wake up in the morning and look and say WTH--who is that --how did I get here --I did what lol

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
cool1 wrote:wow what a video man ---what I got out of it was the cop asked her to get out of the car 7 times -I counted---she resisted arrest--and after they all slipped or something she slid off the car face first --ouch!

then you know she was drunk making those mooing sounds that was a bit much that was just mooing over and over like a drunk does lol-----Her face hit the road pretty hard --but not enough to cause all that on her face --as far as being drunk with kids in the car well that is stupid .

usually stuff like this happens when you don't listen--GET OUT OF THE CAR AND DO NOT RESIST---That is what I got from the video , test or not shes mooing like a cow .   If the cops wanted to beat her up they could have done that already..  way before all that .  I don't know that's the way I saw it I guess everybody has there opinion though.
I've watched the video several times. I just watched it again. I do not see what FloridaTexan is talking about.  I do not see the cops assaulting her other than slamming her to the ground but I believe that she was kicking, grabbing and resisting them, which caused them to slam her to the ground.  I didn't see them beating her.
I saw where they had a knee in her back and she was screaming unmercifully. i think that's when she started to try and grab them. They also said she slurred her words but I didn't hear that.
I think she was grabbing and resisting before they slammed her to the ground.  It's difficult to see because the police car is blocking the view.
There were a couple of things that went on. I watched it again and it was when they put the cuffs on her again and they were too tight when she started resisting. On the ground the other officer had her arm in a position she was yelling "you're hurting my arm". The other guy was kneeling on her leg and she was screaming. I didn't see the necessity of throwing her to the ground. It's pretty sad when two men can't handcuff a small woman like that.

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Police have a responsibility to use only necessary force when someone is resisting. Responsibility also falls on citizens to obey the law and to cooperate with legal police orders.  I don't see either side here as being innocent.  I'd  hate to see those cops get away with brutality.   No matter what they face, cops have to deal with drunks and druggies and everyone else with appropriate force.  They have to remain professional.  But I'd also hate to see the woman get a large reward or settlement and then go out and buy a new car and kill someone with it. To suggest that she could not help herself from drinking and driving is to say that she cannot help herself from driving drunk, again, if she is able and allowed to.
Did you or did you not see the one cop go ballistic and start physically attacking the woman?  
I saw them slam her to the ground and hold her head down while handcuffing her.  It looked like rough treatment to the woman.  But you couldn't tell in the video (I couldn't, anyway) what she was doing before the cops did that.  

Did you see where she is accused of assaulting a nurse?    Do you think she was just being meek and cooperative during this whole event?

An investigation needs to be completed.  Bad and abusive cops are dangerous to the public.   However, Markle and Joani have brought up good points.
You managed to completely avoid answering my question.  Did the cop or did he not go off the reservation and physically assault this woman without cause?  I believe a jury would say he did.  

You asked me a question, slandered and did your name calling.....I answered you and you ignored my answer....

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum