Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This nice lady has 2 children and only 1 car seat. Let's beat her up.

+5
Nekochan
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

cool1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
cool1 wrote:wow what a video man ---what I got out of it was the cop asked her to get out of the car 7 times -I counted---she resisted arrest--and after they all slipped or something she slid off the car face first --ouch!

then you know she was drunk making those mooing sounds that was a bit much that was just mooing over and over like a drunk does lol-----Her face hit the road pretty hard --but not enough to cause all that on her face --as far as being drunk with kids in the car well that is stupid .

usually stuff like this happens when you don't listen--GET OUT OF THE CAR AND DO NOT RESIST---That is what I got from the video , test or not shes mooing like a cow .   If the cops wanted to beat her up they could have done that already..  way before all that .  I don't know that's the way I saw it I guess everybody has there opinion though.
I've watched the video several times. I just watched it again. I do not see what FloridaTexan is talking about.  I do not see the cops assaulting her other than slamming her to the ground but I believe that she was kicking, grabbing and resisting them, which caused them to slam her to the ground.  I didn't see them beating her.
she is lucky to be alive after she hit a house ---- I would have been a ninny baby --and humble --shaking ------------Not mooing over and over --I had a man whip my butt a lot worse than that and I didn't moooo like that moooooooooooooooo

Alcahol does that when you drink too much!  Ive bartended enough to know this lady was drunk .----no test for this lady she was drunk!
What happened to the guy that whipped your butt,Cool? I hope he didn't live to tell about it.

Im not sure what else this lady did or if she was drunk or not. it is not absolutely sure that she is drunk.

how ever, it is absolutely sure that what those cops just did was wrong and they need to be punished.

the one man was mad because she said "YES" to taking a breath test after he pretty much assured what must be a new co that she would say no.

so the lady may not be perfect, but the cops in this situation acted with unnecessary roughness.

cool1

cool1

Dreamsglore wrote:
cool1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
cool1 wrote:wow what a video man ---what I got out of it was the cop asked her to get out of the car 7 times -I counted---she resisted arrest--and after they all slipped or something she slid off the car face first --ouch!

then you know she was drunk making those mooing sounds that was a bit much that was just mooing over and over like a drunk does lol-----Her face hit the road pretty hard --but not enough to cause all that on her face --as far as being drunk with kids in the car well that is stupid .

usually stuff like this happens when you don't listen--GET OUT OF THE CAR AND DO NOT RESIST---That is what I got from the video , test or not shes mooing like a cow .   If the cops wanted to beat her up they could have done that already..  way before all that .  I don't know that's the way I saw it I guess everybody has there opinion though.
I've watched the video several times. I just watched it again. I do not see what FloridaTexan is talking about.  I do not see the cops assaulting her other than slamming her to the ground but I believe that she was kicking, grabbing and resisting them, which caused them to slam her to the ground.  I didn't see them beating her.
she is lucky to be alive after she hit a house ---- I would have been a ninny baby --and humble --shaking ------------Not mooing over and over --I had a man whip my butt a lot worse than that and I didn't moooo like that moooooooooooooooo

Alcahol does that when you drink too much!  Ive bartended enough to know this lady was drunk .----no test for this lady she was drunk!
What happened to the guy that whipped your butt,Cool? I hope he didn't live to tell about it.

I divorced the dumb butt---wouldn't hit a man just me ---Shocked 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum