This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

This nice lady has 2 children and only 1 car seat. Let's beat her up.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit
http://www.pnj.com/videonetwork/2663146102001?odyssey=mod|tvideo|article

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
I posted her story back when it happened I hope she reams Tallahassee a new butt hole. I hope she owns the capital building when she gets done suing them !!

This nice lady has 2 children and only 1 car seat.  Let's beat her up. Bilde11

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I posted her story back when it happened I hope she reams Tallahassee a new butt hole. I hope she owns the capital building when she gets done suing them !!

This nice lady has 2 children and only 1 car seat.  Let's beat her up. Bilde11

I hope she buys a rehab center and checks herself in. The drunk bitch drove from Panama City to Tallahassee and hit a house. She is lucky she didn't kill the 3 students in her vehicle or kill someone else on her way home.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit
Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I posted her story back when it happened I hope she reams Tallahassee a new butt hole. I hope she owns the capital building when she gets done suing them !!

This nice lady has 2 children and only 1 car seat.  Let's beat her up. Bilde11
I hope she buys a rehab center and checks herself in. The drunk bitch drove from Panama City to Tallahassee and hit a house. She is lucky she didn't kill the 3 students in her vehicle or kill someone else on her way home.
She looks like she just had a "date" with mike tyson.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Well we can't all be little sober angels....so I guess she deserved getting the snot beat out of her. by two giant thugs.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well we can't all be little sober angels....so I guess she deserved getting the snot beat out of her. by two giant thugs.

She is lucky she didn't kill herself,the 3 students in her car, someone in the house, or other drivers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Yeah and she's really lucky the wounds will heal and she will be rich because two goons over reacted.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
Yep, she was just minding her own business. She barely plowed into that house, and the mean old officers spoiled her buzz.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
Yup now the tax payers will buy her a new car a couple houses and all the booze she can guzzle...

Guest


Guest
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and she's really lucky the wounds will heal and she will be rich because two goons over reacted.
You're not going to get  some of the people on this forum to say anything negative about a cop if their lives depended on it.  What is nearly as disturbing as the way they treated the woman was the conference at the back of the car between the two officers making sure they both agreed on what they'd say when they got to the police department. One of them said he was going to say she refused to blow for the test of alcohol and the other one said yeah that's probably right, or something to that effect. In other  words, they plan to charge her with failing to take the test, even though she obviously was taking a test for drunkenness at the beginning of the video.  I'd also like to have seen what they were doing to her when they were putting her into the car and she was screaming. We can't see that part of the arrest.
I hope the state pays her a fortune in restitution and fires a couple of those cops.  I didn't see any excuse to slam the woman to the ground like  they did.
I also thought that they should have at least listened to what she was saying about the car seats instead of telling her to "shut up, we don't care what you're saying." That's not professional, IMO. Once she was handcuffed in the back of that squad care, there was no excuse to get her out again and restart all that crap.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
bluemoon wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and she's really lucky the wounds will heal and she will be rich because two goons over reacted.
You're not going to get  some of the people on this forum to say anything negative about a cop if their lives depended on it.  What is nearly as disturbing as the way they treated the woman was the conference at the back of the car between the two officers making sure they both agreed on what they'd say when they got to the police department. One of them said he was going to say she refused to blow for the test of alcohol and the other one said yeah that's probably right, or something to that effect. In other  words, they plan to charge her with failing to take the test, even though she obviously was taking a test for drunkenness at the beginning of the video.  I'd also like to have seen what they were doing to her when they were putting her into the car and she was screaming. We can't see that part of the arrest.
I hope the state pays her a fortune in restitution and fires a couple of those cops.  I didn't see any excuse to slam the woman to the ground like  they did.
I also thought that they should have at least listened to what she was saying about the care seats instead of telling her to "shut up, we don't care what you're saying." That's not professional, IMO.
cheers cheers cheers 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If she did something to warrant the violence by the cops, I didn't see it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and she's really lucky the wounds will heal and she will be rich because two goons over reacted.
You're not going to get  some of the people on this forum to say anything negative about a cop if their lives depended on it.  What is nearly as disturbing as the way they treated the woman was the conference at the back of the car between the two officers making sure they both agreed on what they'd say when they got to the police department. One of them said he was going to say she refused to blow for the test of alcohol and the other one said yeah that's probably right, or something to that effect. In other  words, they plan to charge her with failing to take the test, even though she obviously was taking a test for drunkenness at the beginning of the video.  I'd also like to have seen what they were doing to her when they were putting her into the car and she was screaming. We can't see that part of the arrest.
I hope the state pays her a fortune in restitution and fires a couple of those cops.  I didn't see any excuse to slam the woman to the ground like  they did.
I also thought that they should have at least listened to what she was saying about the care seats instead of telling her to "shut up, we don't care what you're saying." That's not professional, IMO.
cheers cheers cheers 

Discussing anything with a drunk is like talking to a Vodka bottle. Drunks are notorious for rambling incoherently.

PS....what would her face look like if she had killed one of your children?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

She didn't kill anyone. It hasn't even been proven that she was drunk. Her sobriety test looked pretty convincing to me. It's flat amazing to me that you're taking the side of the cops without knowing even whether she was drinking. For all you know, she could be diabetic or hypoglycemic, or just worn out from the long drive. It appeared to me that the one cop didn't like the way she was talking to him and he lost it.

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and she's really lucky the wounds will heal and she will be rich because two goons over reacted.
You're not going to get  some of the people on this forum to say anything negative about a cop if their lives depended on it.  What is nearly as disturbing as the way they treated the woman was the conference at the back of the car between the two officers making sure they both agreed on what they'd say when they got to the police department. One of them said he was going to say she refused to blow for the test of alcohol and the other one said yeah that's probably right, or something to that effect. In other  words, they plan to charge her with failing to take the test, even though she obviously was taking a test for drunkenness at the beginning of the video.  I'd also like to have seen what they were doing to her when they were putting her into the car and she was screaming. We can't see that part of the arrest.
I hope the state pays her a fortune in restitution and fires a couple of those cops.  I didn't see any excuse to slam the woman to the ground like  they did.
I also thought that they should have at least listened to what she was saying about the care seats instead of telling her to "shut up, we don't care what you're saying." That's not professional, IMO.
cheers cheers cheers 
Discussing anything with a drunk is like talking to a Vodka bottle. Drunks are notorious for rambling incoherently.

PS....what would her face look like if she had killed one of your children?
 

The woman hadn't killed anyone and those officers knew it.
That question is irrelevant.

Some people can drink all day and never get drunk. It affects everyone differently. Anyone who drinks at all has no right to judge someone who drinks and can't handle it. Those people have a disease. That's the difference in them and you.
That idea is not a new  one in today's society.

It pisses me off that people who drink maybe one beer and drive are so judgmental of somebody that drinks too much and drives and gets in some sort of accident.  Alcohol is either legal or it's not. Everybody that leaves a bar at night doesn't  take a taxi. Most people don't,but they've ingested alcohol.  It's just that they assume their responses aren't affected, because they may be too drunk to realize it.

The only difference in someone that has been to a party, drank some alcoholic beverage, and driven themselves home, and someone who has done the same and killed a pedestrian on the way is that one of them had an accident and the other didn't.
But the moralizing goes on and on.

And by the  way, I'm not some  alcoholic defending other alcoholics. I may drink two or three times a year, and it's never in a situation where I'm driving. I just understand how and why the problem occurs for some people. I don't think they should be brutally beaten for it if  no one was harmed.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and she's really lucky the wounds will heal and she will be rich because two goons over reacted.
You're not going to get  some of the people on this forum to say anything negative about a cop if their lives depended on it.  What is nearly as disturbing as the way they treated the woman was the conference at the back of the car between the two officers making sure they both agreed on what they'd say when they got to the police department. One of them said he was going to say she refused to blow for the test of alcohol and the other one said yeah that's probably right, or something to that effect. In other  words, they plan to charge her with failing to take the test, even though she obviously was taking a test for drunkenness at the beginning of the video.  I'd also like to have seen what they were doing to her when they were putting her into the car and she was screaming. We can't see that part of the arrest.
I hope the state pays her a fortune in restitution and fires a couple of those cops.  I didn't see any excuse to slam the woman to the ground like  they did.
I also thought that they should have at least listened to what she was saying about the care seats instead of telling her to "shut up, we don't care what you're saying." That's not professional, IMO.
cheers cheers cheers 
Discussing anything with a drunk is like talking to a Vodka bottle. Drunks are notorious for rambling incoherently.

PS....what would her face look like if she had killed one of your children?
 

The woman hadn't killed anyone and those officers knew it.
That question is irrelevant.

Some people can drink all day and never get drunk. It affects everyone differently. Anyone who drinks at all has no right to judge someone who drinks and can't handle it. Those people have a disease. That's the difference in them and you.
That idea is not a new  one in today's society.

It pisses me off that people who drink maybe one beer and drive are so judgmental of somebody that drinks too much and drives and gets in some sort of accident.  Alcohol is either legal or it's not. Everybody that leaves a bar at night doesn't  take a taxi. Most people don't,but they've ingested alcohol.  It's just that they assume their responses aren't affected, because they may be too drunk to realize it.

And by the  way, I'm not some  alcoholic defending other alcoholics. I may drink two or three times a year, and it's never in a situation where I'm driving. I just understand how and why the problem occurs for some people. I don't think they should be brutally beaten for it if  no one was harmed.

Your rambling comment is completely irrational.  

Alcohol is legal, driving drunk is illegal. Leaving the scene of an accident is illegal. Resisting arrest is illegal. Endangering a minor is illegal.



This is not about alcoholism it's about drunk driving. You seem to forget this woman had kids in her car and had already plowed into a HOUSE. She was impaired.

My question was relevant...how would you feel if this woman or any irresponsible drunk killed one of your kids?


Now,  do I think the police used to much force, of course I do. Could this incident have been avoided, of course it could.  


Personal responsibility. Who the hell are you defending? The drunk driver or some other alcoholic?

Nekochan

Nekochan
Alcohol is legal.  Drunk driving is illegal.  
She was drunk and belligerent and she could have killed someone.  It does look like the cops were rough with her.   We'll see what happens with the investigation.

Nekochan

Nekochan
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and she's really lucky the wounds will heal and she will be rich because two goons over reacted.
You're not going to get  some of the people on this forum to say anything negative about a cop if their lives depended on it.  What is nearly as disturbing as the way they treated the woman was the conference at the back of the car between the two officers making sure they both agreed on what they'd say when they got to the police department. One of them said he was going to say she refused to blow for the test of alcohol and the other one said yeah that's probably right, or something to that effect. In other  words, they plan to charge her with failing to take the test, even though she obviously was taking a test for drunkenness at the beginning of the video.  I'd also like to have seen what they were doing to her when they were putting her into the car and she was screaming. We can't see that part of the arrest.
I hope the state pays her a fortune in restitution and fires a couple of those cops.  I didn't see any excuse to slam the woman to the ground like  they did.
I also thought that they should have at least listened to what she was saying about the care seats instead of telling her to "shut up, we don't care what you're saying." That's not professional, IMO.
cheers cheers cheers 
Discussing anything with a drunk is like talking to a Vodka bottle. Drunks are notorious for rambling incoherently.

PS....what would her face look like if she had killed one of your children?
 

The woman hadn't killed anyone and those officers knew it.
That question is irrelevant.

Some people can drink all day and never get drunk. It affects everyone differently. Anyone who drinks at all has no right to judge someone who drinks and can't handle it. Those people have a disease. That's the difference in them and you.
That idea is not a new  one in today's society.

It pisses me off that people who drink maybe one beer and drive are so judgmental of somebody that drinks too much and drives and gets in some sort of accident.  Alcohol is either legal or it's not. Everybody that leaves a bar at night doesn't  take a taxi. Most people don't,but they've ingested alcohol.  It's just that they assume their responses aren't affected, because they may be too drunk to realize it.

And by the  way, I'm not some  alcoholic defending other alcoholics. I may drink two or three times a year, and it's never in a situation where I'm driving. I just understand how and why the problem occurs for some people. I don't think they should be brutally beaten for it if  no one was harmed.
Your rambling comment is completely irrational.  

Alcohol is legal, driving drunk is illegal. Leaving the scene of an accident is illegal. Resisting arrest is illegal. Endangering a minor is illegal.



This is not about alcoholism it's about drunk driving. You seem to forget this woman had kids in her car and had already plowed into a HOUSE. She was impaired.

My question was relevant...how would you feel if this woman or any irresponsible drunk killed one of your kids?


Now,  do I think the police used to much force, of course I do. Could this incident have been avoided, of course it could.  


Personal responsibility. Who the hell are you defending? The drunk driver or some other alcoholic?
Yes, it's about drunk DRIVING.  Having one beer and driving is not the same as having six beers and driving.

Guest


Guest
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and she's really lucky the wounds will heal and she will be rich because two goons over reacted.
You're not going to get  some of the people on this forum to say anything negative about a cop if their lives depended on it.  What is nearly as disturbing as the way they treated the woman was the conference at the back of the car between the two officers making sure they both agreed on what they'd say when they got to the police department. One of them said he was going to say she refused to blow for the test of alcohol and the other one said yeah that's probably right, or something to that effect. In other  words, they plan to charge her with failing to take the test, even though she obviously was taking a test for drunkenness at the beginning of the video.  I'd also like to have seen what they were doing to her when they were putting her into the car and she was screaming. We can't see that part of the arrest.
I hope the state pays her a fortune in restitution and fires a couple of those cops.  I didn't see any excuse to slam the woman to the ground like  they did.
I also thought that they should have at least listened to what she was saying about the care seats instead of telling her to "shut up, we don't care what you're saying." That's not professional, IMO.
cheers cheers cheers 
Discussing anything with a drunk is like talking to a Vodka bottle. Drunks are notorious for rambling incoherently.

PS....what would her face look like if she had killed one of your children?
 

The woman hadn't killed anyone and those officers knew it.
That question is irrelevant.

Some people can drink all day and never get drunk. It affects everyone differently. Anyone who drinks at all has no right to judge someone who drinks and can't handle it. Those people have a disease. That's the difference in them and you.
That idea is not a new  one in today's society.

It pisses me off that people who drink maybe one beer and drive are so judgmental of somebody that drinks too much and drives and gets in some sort of accident.  Alcohol is either legal or it's not. Everybody that leaves a bar at night doesn't  take a taxi. Most people don't,but they've ingested alcohol.  It's just that they assume their responses aren't affected, because they may be too drunk to realize it.

And by the  way, I'm not some  alcoholic defending other alcoholics. I may drink two or three times a year, and it's never in a situation where I'm driving. I just understand how and why the problem occurs for some people. I don't think they should be brutally beaten for it if  no one was harmed.
Your rambling comment is completely irrational.  

Alcohol is legal, driving drunk is illegal. Leaving the scene of an accident is illegal. Resisting arrest is illegal. Endangering a minor is illegal.



This is not about alcoholism it's about drunk driving. You seem to forget this woman had kids in her car and had already plowed into a HOUSE. She was impaired.

My question was relevant...how would you feel if this woman or any irresponsible drunk killed one of your kids?


Now,  do I think the police used to much force, of course I do. Could this incident have been avoided, of course it could.  


Personal responsibility. Who the hell are you defending? The drunk driver or some other alcoholic?
I'm not defending, I'm condemning anyone who has ever drank at all, anywhere, and driven afterwards and then has the gall to rant about what this woman did.  Because you cannot possibly know if you're too drunk to drive if you're under the influence. And I'm saying that all the moralizing in our society about people who have an accident while drunk, all the moralizing that is done by people who think they can "control" their drinking and driving, makes me sick.
As for if one of my kids was killed by a drunk driver, I would hope that I would not lose my mind over it.  That's the answer to that. I wouldn't want to think I'd become like some other people who go to a bar and pull out of the parking lot after having a "few" and then who rant on and on about someone just like them that accidentally didn't see a pedestrian on a bike.
I know some of my own children have probably driven at  one point or  another under the influence. I'll bet some of yours have too. I've gotten on their case about it. But I'm not naive and I'm not a fool. I'm just  glad they haven't hit anyone. People drive under the influence of medication all the time, if it's prescribed, it's not illegal. People with epilepsy drive and people with diabetes drive,and some of them kill other people. Some people drive for so long they fall asleep at the wheel and kill someone.  It's tragic.
Life is fatal, that's a fact.

Moralizing about someone else doing something that millions of Americans do isn't a necessity of life,and defending two grown men who beat the hell out of a little woman is nothing but hateful and cruel.

This woman took too many drinks,maybe. They didn't do a breathalyzer test on her.She had an accident.
Defending cops who don't have to beat someone who is smaller than them isn't an accident. That's coming from the lack of concern for fellow humans that exists within you.  And that's what is way more shameful.



Last edited by bluemoon on 9/20/2013, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
I'm talking about a woman: that was drunk, a woman that was driving drunk, a woman that had kids in her car while driving drunk, a woman that hit a house, a woman that resisted arrest.

Who the hell are you talking about. Drunk driving is illegal...there is no defense for it.

Guest


Guest
You don't know that she was drunk.
I saw no proof that she was "resisting" arrest.
And if you've ever driven even once after drinking anything alcoholic, you have no right to moralize. Because you don't have any way to know if you were under the influence or not. Women can become under the influence more quickly than men. And nobody is in their proper mind when alcohol is in their system.


You also have no moral compass when you think beating a woman nearly to the point of non-recognition because she took a drink is acceptable behavior by cops.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying so, but you don't have any shame button to push.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
bluemoon wrote:You don't know that she was drunk.
And if you've ever driven even once after drinking anything alcoholic, you have no right to moralize. Because you don't have any way to know if you were under the influence or not. Women can become under the influence more quickly than men. And nobody is in their proper mind when alcohol is in their system.


You also have no moral compass when you think beating a woman nearly to the point of non-recognition because she took a drink is acceptable behavior by cops.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying so, but you don't have any shame button to push.

Care to show me a quote where I made that statement?

Please stop misinterpreting my comments....you are always incorrect. For the sake of honesty copy paste the quote. Very simple to do.



BTW...she failed her field sobriety test...but I'm sure you will defend her.

Guest


Guest
Police are not allowed to slam someone into the ground, nearly pull their arms out of the sockets, kneel on the back of their knees to the point the person thinks they've broken  their knee, just because they "failed  their sobriety test."

You're here to defend that behavior. You did so on page one of this thread.

If the woman is an alcoholic, she has an illness. Every healthcare professional in this country knows that alcoholism is a disease.

You're  the one that is sick, lady, not me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni
bluemoon wrote:Police are not allowed to slam someone into the ground, nearly pull their arms out of the sockets, kneel on the back of their knees to the point the person thinks they've broken  their knee, just because they "failed  their sobriety test."

You're here to defend that behavior. You did so on page one of this thread.

If the woman is an alcoholic, she has an illness. Every healthcare professional in this country knows that alcoholism is a disease.

You're  the one that is sick, lady, not me.
Once again,
Please show me the comment where I defended the actions by the cops.

You said, I defended them on page one. You really need to stop making up stuff to defend your argument. I'm waiting on the quote.

Guest


Guest
The point is the woman will be dealt w/ in court. It is unacceptable for the police to throw her around like that and cause significant injuries.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum