Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Now, this debt ceiling -- I just want to remind people in case you haven't been keeping up -- ... does not increase our debt

+5
boards of FL
Sal
knothead
2seaoat
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:More simple propaganda techniques.  You provide a false analogy and expect the President to look foolish.   Again, tell your handlers that you are not getting traction in Pensacola.  The debt ceiling and the budget process are two distinct concepts and the President is most certainly correct.  You go run your credit card up purchasing things, and the bill comes in the mail and it is time to pay and you suggest the solution is not to pay, rather than stop spending........why don't you follow this splendid logic in your own finances?
What analogy?  Most of what I posted are what came from President Barack Hussein Obama's own lips.  Are you saying that the fine citizens of Pensacola are incapable of understanding FACTS?

If I were ever to run up my credit card to far beyond what I earned, I would first SLASH SPENDING then cut spending further so I could pay down the DEBT.

Obviously you either increase your limit or get another credit card and borrow from that one to pay the others.

That's brilliant I say...BRILLIANT.
I don't think its an exception for Pensacola, I think it may be the fully indoctrinated left that have this problem.
And, once again, the Progressives here are silent when presented with the facts. It takes them a while to recover or find a response on the DailyKOS.

27"Now, this debt ceiling -- I just want to remind people in case you haven't been keeping up -- ... does not increase our debt - Page 2 Empty Pure propaganda 9/21/2013, 8:30 am

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:More simple propaganda techniques.  You provide a false analogy and expect the President to look foolish.   Again, tell your handlers that you are not getting traction in Pensacola.  The debt ceiling and the budget process are two distinct concepts and the President is most certainly correct.  You go run your credit card up purchasing things, and the bill comes in the mail and it is time to pay and you suggest the solution is not to pay, rather than stop spending........why don't you follow this splendid logic in your own finances?

Well said SO . . . . . this is not rocket science it is, however, pure politics!
More far-right political propaganda from the Tallahassee Liar. No surprise.
He has nothing better to do than lie to us in P-cola because no-one in T-town will give him the time of day!!!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
knothead wrote:

Well said SO . . . . . this is not rocket science it is, however, pure politics!
He has nothing better to do than lie to us in P-cola because no-one in T-town will give him the time of day!!!!!

Bill, Bill, Bill you are really slipping.  As a relative  (cough-cough) new member how do you know where Markle is from?  Bill always said Markle was from Tallahassee. What 's next calling poster's by their first name? 

When is the meltdown coming?  What did you say about insanity.....doing the same thing over and over and over and over again ....expecting a different outcome. How's that working out? Frustrated?  Anxious?

29"Now, this debt ceiling -- I just want to remind people in case you haven't been keeping up -- ... does not increase our debt - Page 2 Empty fixation 9/21/2013, 9:06 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
knothead wrote:

Bill, Bill, Bill you are really slipping.  As a relative  (cough-cough) new member how do you know where Markle is from?  Bill always said Markle was from Tallahassee. What 's next calling poster's by their first name? 

When is the meltdown coming?  What did you say about insanity.....doing the same thing over and over and over and over again ....expecting a different outcome. How's that working out? Frustrated?  Anxious?
Joani, it reads on Mr. Markle's page that he is an old geezer from Tallahassee.  Your fixation on this dude, 'Bill,' is getting scary. Get a life.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I have a life, Bill. Your bio says NY.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
knothead wrote:

Please be specific. Exactly what did I post which is NOT TRUE? Come on, show off for your Comrades!

Yo Carl, still waiting for your brilliant answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum