Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:We'd be safer if we didn't live in a degenerate gun society.   About equally as degenerate as the drunkeness culture which led to Prohibition.

But we've already had one experiment with prohibition being the solution and that experiment led to an even more degenerate society.  
With marijuana and guns it's the same.
I hope you're being facetious this time, equating marijuana prohibition with gun prohibition. I'm not for taking away guns from citizens who know how to use them and how to secure them. I do have a serious problem with people like this man having access to guns. And why do I smell a rat with the "secret security clearance"? Another patsy?

Your solution egghead (FT) is banning guns. My solution is having enough guns to put down guys that do stuff like this.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Floridatexan wrote:I'm not for taking away guns from citizens who know how to use them and how to secure them.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Your solution egghead (FT) is banning guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Your solution egghead (FT) is banning guns. My solution is having enough guns to put down guys that do stuff like this.
Where, exactly, did I say we should ban guns? That's right...I didn't.

Bob wrote:Well there's one way to find out.  Let's ask those on the other side like pacedog if they would support laws to make it harder for "people who are hearing voices and have a history of gun violence to legally obtain firearms".
Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter - Page 2 Th?id=H.4797200441543236&w=179&h=179&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

I agree that it should be harder for all supposedly enlightened progressive liberals, especially the far left-wing ones who hear voices in their heads, to purchase and own a firearm. Except when their dropped into a combat zone after being drafted as a IRS choice pick for such.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Laughing 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay here's the bottom line.  If you think banning Walter from having this sidearm is gonna keep Walter from having a gun then I'll switch sides.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute. The shooter was an American black man who was a practicing buddhist who chose a muslim name.
Gotta be a false flag. lol

Bob wrote:We'd be safer if we didn't live in a degenerate gun society.   About equally as degenerate as the drunkeness culture which led to Prohibition.

But we've already had one experiment with prohibition being the solution and that experiment led to an even more degenerate society.  
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Heck, lets ban cars because they kill more people than guns....

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Heck, lets ban cars because they kill more people than guns....

BS.

Guns kill people.

Statistics, how does that work??

Sal wrote:Frum knocks it out of the park ...

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter - Page 2 Screen10

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter - Page 2 Screen11

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter - Page 2 Screen13
One moron with the same viewpoint 5x. Repeating a lie doesn't make it true. He is still a moron.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

BS.

Guns kill people.

Statistics, how does that work??
Guns are an implement to kill. More people are killed with cars. Ban them NOW!!!

When are you going to ban clubs and sticks because blunt force trauma kills more than guns do.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:.... More dribble from your piehole
Why don't you try being part of the solution, instead of egging on war and screaming about any form of gun control?
Gun control had nothing to do with this episode.

The gunman had serious mental problems about which the authorities could do nothing. He himself had called the police only weeks before after having changed hotel rooms three times. The police made a complete report. The shooter had told police that people were talking to him from under the floor and from the ceiling. He wouldn't tell police what the voices were saying. He also said that microwaves were being focused on him causing him to vibrate and he couldn't sleep.

The police learned from the gunman that he worked for the Navy and the police sent a complete copy of the report to the proper Navy department to follow up. Nothing was done.

Decades ago the police could have taken him in for observation where he could have been evaluated and kept there for several weeks if necessary. Now, of course, that is not possible.

Decades ago we had mental hospitals which housed many people with critical mental problems. That was also a place where millions who would have been homeless could be housed and cared for. Progressives felt that those people would be better served by being main lined into society.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:
[font=Arial Black]No one is talking about "prohibition", Bob.
Well there's a fringe element which wants it just like there's a fringe element which would want to legalize cruise missiles for home defense and hunting.
But you're right,  there's no real movement to do a "prohibition" but that's only because most gun law folks are smart enough to have read the Constitution.

Whoops I forgot.  They had to amend the Constitution to enact the first prohibition too.  So it has been done before.  lol

No, that is not true. The Eighteenth Amendment did NOT take away any of the rights specifically given to citizens of the United States.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:Frum knocks it out of the park ...

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter - Page 2 Screen13
One moron with the same viewpoint 5x. Repeating a lie doesn't make it true. He is still a moron.
That's true, here are a few other people who agree with him about gun restrictions he neglected to mention.

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter - Page 2 GunControlWorksIII_zpsd7e52136

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:They didn't already have the culture of violence and guns in England and Australia which has developed here over the last few hundred years.
We invented a constitution which protects guns.  We invented the wild west.
We invented the movies and tv and video games which numb people to gun violence.  We invented teenage gangbangers with guns.  We invented the whole shebang and made the bed and we're now lying in it.
And those pussy gun restrictions on the table now are akin to having diane feinberg and michael moore and harry reid and paloosi and obama and rachel maddow spitting towards the Gulf while Hurricane Ivan is making a permanent landfall.
What happened to the rate of violent crime in Great Britain and Australia when their guns were confiscated?

Jake92

Crimes dropped because the damn judges did their jobs and locked the criminals up instead of slapping them on the hand and letting them free to repeat their crimes!!!!!!!!!!

The gun shop had NO idea the shooter was being seen for psych because of the laws, mainly HIPPA which restricts the medical profession from releasing patient info..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum