Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

....started his assault with a shot gun just purchased days ago. Can't wait for the spin on this now. Of course, he did manage to subdue and take an AR and pistol from a couple of his victims.

Will we see a ban on shotguns? Biden just told us we all needed one.

One day we will allow MILITARY members to conceal carry on base and stuff like this will get "nipped in the bud" when it happens. It's obvious this guy took a page out of Major Hassan's TTPs when plotting his attack.

Anyone can sneak a weapon onto a base as all vehicles are not searched. This guy obviously knew this. We didn't even search all cars after 9-11. He had credentials for getting on base (contractor) and obviously into the building where he did the deed.

I wonder if his MO will get buried by the MSM or will they really investigate this? If there is an example of a workplace shooting, this would be it and not Ft. Hood several years ago. That was terrorism. THIS is workplace violence.

Can't wait for Obama to spin this one for his deviant causes....
Oh and a secret clearance....most everyone has that to do even the most rudimentary jobs in the military or as a contractor.

Of course the leftist loser (Maddow) now says shootings like this are becoming more common. Really? There are more shootings in Chicago everyday that never get this coverage that are never reported. Hell, you are safer in RC East in Afghanistan than Chicago. The spin has begun. I am buying more ammo on the way home from Creech tomorrow.

Now Madcow (maddow) is reading off a list of places where mass shootings took place....

All have one thing in common, restrictions on gun possession in that location....gun free zones allegedly....

LOSER

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Madcow is just a propagandist shill for Obama. According to all this the shooting was just another Obama false flag to do two things. One, to help him confiscate our guns, and two, to take the attention off Syria.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alex+jones+navy+yard+shooting+false+flag&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Sal

Sal

"You know what, we see a lot of trauma. And you know, sometimes it's just, you know —accidents that occur that we get to help people with, because they're accidents. And then you see what I call senseless trauma. And there is — there's something evil in our society that we as Americans have to work to try and eradicate.

I — I have to say, I may see this everyday, I may, you know, be the Chief Medical Officer of a very large trauma center. But there's something wrong here when we have these multiple shootings, these multiple injuries. There is something wrong. and the only thing that I can say is we have to work together to get rid of it.

I would like you to put my trauma center out of business. I really would. I would like to not be an expert on gunshots and not to be an expert on this. We are — we do it well. Very experienced surgeons. But, quite frankly, I would rather they were doing their surgery on other things. And you know, it's a great city. It's a great country. And we have to work together to get rid of this. Because we just cannot have, you know, one more shooting with, you know, so many people killed.

We've got to figure this out. We've got to be able to help each other. We're dealing right now with three innocent people. But my prayers and my thoughts go out to those people who have died as a result of today. And, you know, their families and what they're going to have to go through. So I have to say, you know, it's a challenge to all of us. Let's get rid of this. This is not America. This is not Washington D.C. This is not good. So we have got to work to get rid of this."

- MedStar Washington Hospital Center Chief Medical Officer Janis Orlowski

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We are living in a very sick society. And all these mass shootings are just a small part of the sickness. The sickness takes many forms and we see evidence of it every day. Including the recent revelations about one of the participants to these forum discussions.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote: I am buying more ammo on the way home from Creech tomorrow.
1) The NRA shrieks hysterically that Obama's coming for your guns.

2) Cretins believe this, and buy more guns and ammo.

3) Death merchants make huge profits after yet another massacre.

4) Rinse and repeat.

Amurica!!

Fuck Yeah!!

.... More dribble from your piehole

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The previous two posts demonstrate how great the divide is in this country. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's like listening to Pravda one minute and WEBY the next. lolol

Owning guns isn't an extreme viewpoint and that's where you're wrong Bob

Those who think that we'd be safer by doing so are mistaken.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We'd be safer if we didn't live in a degenerate gun society. About equally as degenerate as the drunkeness culture which led to Prohibition.

But we've already had one experiment with prohibition being the solution and that experiment led to an even more degenerate society.
With marijuana and guns it's the same.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Owning guns isn't an extreme viewpoint and that's where you're wrong Bob
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Those who think that we'd be safer by doing so are mistaken.
Excellent back-to-back posts, PeeDog.

You're starting to make a little sense, albeit unintentionally.

lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:We'd be safer if we didn't live in a degenerate gun society.   About equally as degenerate as the drunkeness culture which led to Prohibition.

But we've already had one experiment with prohibition being the solution and that experiment led to an even more degenerate society.  
With marijuana and guns it's the same.
No one is talking about "prohibition", Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
[font=Arial Black]No one is talking about "prohibition", Bob.
Well there's a fringe element which wants it just like there's a fringe element which would want to legalize cruise missiles for home defense and hunting.
But you're right, there's no real movement to do a "prohibition" but that's only because most gun law folks are smart enough to have read the Constitution.

Whoops I forgot. They had to amend the Constitution to enact the first prohibition too. So it has been done before. lol

Sal

Sal

Frum knocks it out of the park ...

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter Screen10

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter Screen11

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter Screen13

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They didn't already have the culture of violence and guns in England and Australia which has developed here over the last few hundred years.
We invented a constitution which protects guns.  We invented the wild west.
We invented the movies and tv and video games which numb people to gun violence.  We invented teenage gangbangers with guns.  We invented the whole shebang and made the bed and we're now lying in it.
And those pussy gun restrictions on the table now are akin to having diane feinberg and michael moore and harry reid and paloosi and obama and rachel maddow spitting towards the Gulf while Hurricane Ivan is making a permanent landfall.

Last edited by Bob on 9/17/2013, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The interesting thing is how that gun law crowd has so much in common with Pacedog and his ilk.
About the only difference is what they want the government to regulate.
One wants the government to tell us we can't have guns and the other wants the government to tell us we can't have marijuana.  lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:The interesting thing is how that gun law crowd has so much in common with Pacedog and his ilk.
About the only difference is what they want the government to regulate.
One wants the government to tell us we can't have guns and the other wants the government to tell us we can't have marijuana.  lol
You insist on framing the argument dishonestly.

We don't have one side saying, "we can't have guns", and the other side responding, "gun rights shall not be infringed".

We have one side saying, "Maybe we should talk about ways to make it harder for people who are hearing voices and have a history of gun violence to legally obtain firearms", and the other side responding, "TYRANNY!!  They're coming to take our guns!!!" and going out and stocking up on ammo.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

We don't have one side saying, "we can't have guns", and the other side responding, "gun rights shall not be infringed".

We have one side saying, "Maybe we should talk about ways to make it harder for people who are hearing voices and have a history of gun violence to legally obtain firearms", and the other side responding, "TYRANNY!!  They're coming to take our guns!!!" and going out and stocking up on ammo.[/font]
Well there's one way to find out. Let's ask those on the other side like pacedog if they would support laws to make it harder for "people who are hearing voices and have a history of gun violence to legally obtain firearms".

Oh and by the way, how are you going to accomplish that? Deciding who's a nutter before he does it and preventing him from obtaining a gun I mean?
Even with the ones who have something in their background that aint normal, until they go off the deep end nobody knows they're gonna do it.
So how in fuck do you enact a law to abridge the rights of everyone with mental problems beforehand? You'll have to deal with a damn large population of nutters even when you can identify them. But many you'll never identify and the "false flags" will continue i assure you.
It's a pipedream, Sal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And of course the real silliness of laws like that is believing that making it illegal for the nutters to have guns is gonna prevent nutters from obtaining  guns.

After Prohibition was enacted do you think that stopped the really bad drunks from obtaining alcohol? lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Because the shooter is Black I pronounce this thread racist.....

Rachel Maddow/Pete Williams says the Navy yard shooter Sw50sw10

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:And of course the real silliness of laws like that is believing that making it illegal for the nutters to have guns is gonna prevent nutters from obtaining  guns.

After Prohibition was enacted do you think that stopped the really bad drunks from obtaining alcohol?  lol
Prohibition again??

sheesh ...

The argument that because not everyone would obey a law, it's hopeless to have a law, is the pinnacle of silliness.

Since, you're stuck on alcohol, let's go with this analogy ...

The law currently prohibits minors from purchasing alcohol ...

... many determined and industrious minors, however, will jump through any number of elaborate hoops to obtain the forbidden drink ...

Does this mean we shouldn't have laws prohibiting the sales to minors?

Of course not.

Let's keep it real.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:.... More dribble from your piehole
Why don't you try being part of the solution, instead of egging on war and screaming about any form of gun control?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum