Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a soldier I can respect . . .

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Stick with the video until it ends, it's worth the trip!!

http://www.upworthy.com/a-boy-makes-anti-muslim-comments-in-front-of-an-american-soldier-the-soldiers-reply-priceless?c=upw8

Sal

Sal

It's great.

Skip to the 4:47 mark to see the best part.

Jake92

I feel the same way as the soldier.. In the early 80's when a Russian submarine sunk, we had a memorial service for them on my sub.. They were our enemies but brothers at the same time and were doing their job just like we were doing ours..

That was a great video. I'm pretty sure I'd have spoken up too. I wonder how many people in this particular part of the country would do so though. I'd like to know where it was taken.

knothead

knothead

Good post . . . . makes me proud so thanks for sharing!

Jake92

At the 33 second or so mark it says it's in Kingston, NY. I think the closest army base would be West Point, but it's possible he's in the reserves or a recruiter in the area..

I liked the video so much I sent it in e-mails to some of my friends who are always sending me anti-Obama hate trash. I'm sure some of them are obsessing over 911 today and thinking we haven't killed off quite enough Muslims just yet.
I like to toss their hatred back in their faces occasionally

Why do people send you political e-mails that they know you will disagree with because they already know your politics? I can't figure that out for the life of me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum