Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLACK YOUTHS HAVING A GREAT TIME SLAPPING WHITE PEOPLE AND VIDEOING IT.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

RELATED:A 62-year-old man who was brutally attacked in Union Square last week died Monday.

On Wednesday, a man shouting that he “hated white people” punched victim Jeffrey Babbitt — who is white — in the face, witnesses said, causing him to fall and strike his head on the ground.

Lashawn Marten, 31, who is black, “made statements to the effect that I’m going to punch the first white man that I see,” said NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly.

http://pix11.com/2013/09/09/union-square-beating-victim-dies-at-bellevue-hospital/

2seaoat

We reap the seeds we sow.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:We reap the seeds we sow.
You may have slapped around black people but I have always been respectful and helped any way I could those in need. Stories like this are just to make people aware of what the media can do and how it shapes the relationships with in our country and world. I blame the mainstream media for this mindset some blacks seem to have now. Social engineering and manipulation of people's minds and emotions to engender distrust and chaos is a great evil. The Trayvon/Zimmerman case was just that.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How proud they must be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum