Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

John McCain Stumps Fox News With His Views on Syria (Video)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

McCain is old and senile now. He's a freakin' fruit loop. Glad someone posted this...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Actually, though I have very little respect for Sen. McCain, in this case he's right.

What would you know, you are not of any religion. I've spent many a day deployed and getting shot at. Never once did I praise Jesus when a bad guy got killed.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:What would you know, you are not of any religion. I've spent many a day deployed and getting shot at. Never once did I praise Jesus when a bad guy got killed.
You have no idea what my religious beliefs are and no right to question them. As usual, the content of this post and the intent sailed right over your pointy little head.

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:What would you know, you are not of any religion. I've spent many a day deployed and getting shot at. Never once did I praise Jesus when a bad guy got killed.
You have no idea what my religious beliefs are and no right to question them.  As usual, the content of this post and the intent sailed right over your pointy little head.
I know you are a Christian basher just like most of the leftists here.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
You have no idea what my religious beliefs are and no right to question them.  As usual, the content of this post and the intent sailed right over your pointy little head.
I know you are a Christian basher just like most of the leftists here.
You don't know any such thing, and you can MYOB.

VectorMan

VectorMan

McCain is a 1st class boob. And yes, I voted for him. The lesser of 2 evils.

Playing poker on the senate floor is BS, I don't care how he excused his self for it.

Surely a real conservative could beat McCain at re-election.

You've already proven it FT for everyone to see so it is our business.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum