Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I thought I'd share this funny tidbit before the Aug 1st paper forum bites the dust lol

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3ac465a418-e5ac-4734-b866-ad2ca76c20bfForum%3a8b3409e3-1643-4724-8e92-d5e2b71b87c0Discussion%3a0cb7c652-d8d8-4f48-9af8-b328acf0579d

BP posted this thread over at the mullet paper forum on 7/22, to "Mike S." the supreme pnj moderator since the forum began. BP thought it odd that Mike hasn't dropped by to say goodbye, So BP decided to post a thread dedicated to Mike. It said:

"Hey Mike aka moderator, dont you wanta come over and say goodbye or good riddance to us?"

BP's comment:

"Though we've had our little fights, I'm going to miss you buddy! What are you going to do with all that extra time not moderating the forums?"

The interesting part:

Time went on with no comment from Mike, So BP emailed him and actually received a response lol, Start at bottom and read up:
----------

I can see it’s from the forum. Why do you want me to click on it?

Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 11:32 AM
To: Suchcicki, Mike
Subject: Re: hi ya

Its from the forum:
Hey Mike aka moderator, dont you wanta come over and say goodbye or good riddance to us?
posted at 7/22/2012 5:31 PM EDT on pnj.com Prod

To: jon <>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 11:05 AM
Subject: RE: hi ya

I’m not clicking on this link. What’s your point?

Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 11:03 AM
To: msuchcicki@pnj.com
Subject: hi ya

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3ac465a418-e5ac-4734-b866-ad2ca76c20bfForum%3a8b3409e3-1643-4724-8e92-d5e2b71b87c0Discussion%3a0cb7c652-d8d8-4f48-9af8-b328acf0579d
---------

Mighty odd response. Snotty attitude. One would think the forum's moderator would drop by and say "farewell", adios or whatever. My last reply to him said:

"Its dedicated to "you". You need not click on link but do go to the forum and say goodbye to your friends."

I think he's mad at something or very glad the forums are going away lol!

Why would he say goodbye? All they did was call the newspaper a rag.

Dreamsglore wrote:Why would he say goodbye? All they did was call the newspaper a rag.

Not everyone believed that. It just seems rude not to come say goodbye to people that like him or appreciate his efforts over the yrs to keep the forums going.

I'm sure Mike is happy the forums are going away. I would also imagine Mike knows we have a computer hacker guru amongst our mist and odoesnt trust a single damn one of us. Let the man be, I'm sure he has over the years gotten so fed up with our childish bullshit he cant stand us. I wonder how many personal phone calls he has had over the years from all of us. I bet thousands lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum