Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your explanation of this?

+4
gulfbeachbandit
nadalfan
Markle
othershoe1030
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Just doesn't seem like a good move on many levels. None of the speakers at yesterday's event in DC commemorating the march on Washington for Jobs and Freedom held 50 years ago were Republicans.

Many were invited, none came/spoke. Google the phrase: "Republicans invited to 50th anniversary of march on washington" and see what you get. And they are mystified as to why nearly all Blacks and other non-white groups vote for the democrats.

What's your explanation of this? Th?id=H.4792076536907853&pid=1

When all the true job creators are gone and all you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals who only want more given to you for nothin' but there's nothin' left to give ya' all will still be wonderin' that.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY3u7bB7dZk

Smile

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:Just doesn't seem like a good move on many levels. None of the speakers at yesterday's event in DC commemorating the march on Washington for Jobs and Freedom held 50 years ago were Republicans.

Many were invited, none came/spoke. Google the phrase: "Republicans invited to 50th anniversary of march on washington" and see what you get. And they are mystified as to why nearly all Blacks and other non-white groups vote for the democrats.
From reliable sources, what Republicans were invited and declined. Both President Bush 41 and 43 have health issues. Who else?

Was the only black member of the U.S. Senate invited? How about the only black member of the U.S. Supreme Court? How about Thomas Sowell? Maybe Allen West or Prof. Walter Williams?

nadalfan

othershoe1030 wrote:Just doesn't seem like a good move on many levels. None of the speakers at yesterday's event in DC commemorating the march on Washington for Jobs and Freedom held 50 years ago were Republicans.

It's part of their minority outreach strategy.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The Republicans were all at work.

6What's your explanation of this? Empty Never 8/30/2013, 9:27 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:What's your explanation of this? Th?id=H.4792076536907853&pid=1

When all the true job creators are gone and all you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals who only want more given to you for nothin' but there's nothin' left to give ya' all will still be wonderin' that.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile
And your rationalization will ensure that there will never be another Republican POTUS. I can live with that.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Damaged Eagle wrote:What's your explanation of this? Th?id=H.4792076536907853&pid=1

Astonishing, only a permanent resident of Wingnutistan could take a march for JOBS and turn it into a call for a hand out.

I thought the 50th anniversary celebration was a great display of unity. As you know, many Republicans were invited but declined for various reasons.  They like to claim the party of Lincoln but don't live up to his vision.

And they wonder why most moderates, 93% of blacks, 72% of Latinos, 74% of Asians, and 56% of women don't vote Republican.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

gulfbeachbandit wrote:The Republicans were all at work.
lol!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Joanimaroni wrote:
lol!
They should all be making the minimum wage.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
lol!
That might be one way to force them to vote for the side that promises them the most stuff.

knothead

knothead

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/bill-oreilly-march-on-washington-republicans_n_3837260.html

Both presidents Bush had bowed out of the event, citing health issues. Speaker of the House John Boehner and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor were both invited, but declined to attend. (Cantor had a meeting with oil lobbyists instead, and Boehner spoke at a Congressional event.) Jeb Bush and John McCain also declined. Moreover, every member of Congress was invited.

What's your explanation of this? Th?id=H.5052699425309257&pid=1

Yep!

They're running the true small businesses, mom and pop stores, that hire mostly family and will be closing the doors because they won't be able to comply with all the regulations and licensing that government wants to cram down their throats even if they do have a couple, three employees.

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqukWXviyew

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/30/2013, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Astonishing, only a permanent resident of Wingnutistan could take a march for JOBS and turn it into a call for a hand out.
Minimum wage is already to high.

If I'm expected to pay $15-$20 an hour the person I'm paying better be able to pretty much do everything I'm capable of doing and do it almost as fast.

Most high school students are barely capable of pushing a broom and most of them take almost four times as long to do it correctly.

So they're only worth about $5 an hour to me.  

Unfortunately for you there's a whole bunch of them on the out there who are in their twenties, thirties, forties, and up, who are only about that capable also.

othershoe1030 wrote:I thought the 50th anniversary celebration was a great display of unity.
I could care less about unity. I'd rather have someone who is capable of doing the job assigned.

othershoe1030 wrote:As you know, many Republicans were invited but declined for various reasons.
No I don't know. I was busy working. How about you?  

othershoe1030 wrote:They like to claim the party of Lincoln but don't live up to his vision.
In your world view.

othershoe1030 wrote:And they wonder why most moderates, 93% of blacks, 72% of Latinos, 74% of Asians, and 56% of women don't vote Republican.
Where'd you get those stats?

CarlSagan.com?

What's your explanation of this? Th?id=H.4608470977544976&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjP8nl8fEM

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/30/2013, 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

PkrBum wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
lol!
That might be one way to force them to vote for the side that promises them the most stuff.
What's your explanation of this? Th?id=H.5052613529698465&pid=1

That's part of the reason they won't delay the individual mandate for Obamacare but are more than willing to delay big businesses compliance indefinitely.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BzNNiWyvyE

Smile 

CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile
And your rationalization will ensure that there will never be another Republican POTUS. I can live with that.
What's your explanation of this? Th?id=H.4563107563637194&pid=1

Your rationalization will only ensure that the entitlement cases at both ends of the spectrum, rich and poor, will be the only ones left in this country.

While all those that don't rely on entitlements will be like last Tuesday.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-f2y1QC_yg

Smile

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:

I thought the 50th anniversary celebration was a great display of unity. As you know, many Republicans were invited but declined for various reasons.  They like to claim the party of Lincoln but don't live up to his vision.

And they wonder why most moderates, 93% of blacks, 72% of Latinos, 74% of Asians, and 56% of women don't vote Republican.
Who knew President Lincoln supported a womb to tomb welfare society?

proof they were invited?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://theweek.com/article/index/248974/why-were-no-republicans-at-the-march-on-washington-rally

President Obama spoke at Wednesday's rally commemorating the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington. So, too, did former Democratic Presidents Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter, as well as civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga).

Notice a pattern? Yes, all of those politicians are Democrats. In fact, not a single one of the day's speakers was an elected Republican official.

Event organizers said they invited a number of prominent Republicans, but none accepted, citing prior scheduling conflicts or ill health. Former President George W. Bush, for instance, is still recovering from heart surgery and could not attend.

Aides to congressional GOPers told the Washington Post that the invitations came too late for them to attend. Still, the lack of a GOP presence struck many as very odd, since the success of the civil rights movement should have been celebrated by both major parties. Also, the no-show goes against the GOP's major rebranding effort, which is, in part, aimed at attracting minority voters.

"It's part of a continuing narrative that the party finds itself in with these big deals for minority communities around the country and how they perceive our response to them," former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele said.

Though no elected Republicans attended Wednesday's rally, the GOP did hold its own event earlier in the week commemorating the March on Washington.

A spokesman for Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), who is the only black senator in Congress, claimed Wednesday that Scott had not been invited to speak at the event. That sparked accusations in conservative corners that organizers had deliberately barred Republicans from attending.

As it turns out, organizers did invite Scott, but the senator declined, citing a prior engagement. A source from the event told Roll Call that the speaker list "was created based on those who were able to confirm availability to attend the event." Since Scott said he was unable to even attend, they assumed he would be unable to speak either.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) also turned down invites.

As for the GOP leadership team, Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohio) was in Wyoming, but had no public events scheduled for the day, according to the Washington Post. He has been headlining fundraisers all month with Congress on vacation.

Meanwhile, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) was visiting energy sites in North Dakota with representatives from the North Dakota Petroleum Council. The group, as Alex Seitz-Wald at The Washington Post pointed out, is a registered lobbying outfit representing North Dakota's oil and gas industries.

A spokesman for Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) told ABC the senator was not invited.

------------------------

A comment from poisson d'avril:

Seriously, does anyone not understand how the GOP managed to convince the South to abandon their long standing "Dixiecrat" wing of the Democratic party, and become a solid block of "red" states? It was called the "southern strategy" and it began in 1968. Showing up at the 50th anniversary of the DC march that featured the iconic MLK speech would have been the antithesis of that long standing and very successful strategy. "Rebranding" is one thing. A historically winning political stance is something else entirely. However, history moves on, and for a variety of demographic reasons, the GOP can't.

the left has perverted MLK's dream.

I see where scott was invited as a spectator, not as a speaker. maybe he didn't want to be a spectator. so its unclear.

What about Justice Thomas?

either way, the movement has been hijacked and perverted into some social engineering tool for the left.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:the left has perverted MLK's dream.

I see where scott was invited as a spectator, not as a speaker. maybe he didn't want to be a spectator. so its unclear.

What about Justice Thomas?

either way, the movement has been hijacked and perverted into some social engineering tool for the left.

All the Dixiecrats are now Republicans, ca. 1980...when Ronnie Raygun was elected. What part of that is so hard for you to understand? You don't see Republicans supporting civil rights, nor voting rights. That's because they don't like minorities and they can't afford to lose anymore voters.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
lol!
I posted that remark with the thought that if these people worked for minimum wage they would see that it is possible to work full time (maybe more since many have more than one job) and still be living in poverty. It might help to cultivate a bit of empathy among the wingers.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

If I'm expected to pay $15-$20 an hour the person I'm paying better be able to pretty much do everything I'm capable of doing and do it almost as fast.

Most high school students are barely capable of pushing a broom and most of them take almost four times as long to do it correctly.

Unfortunately for you there's a whole bunch of them on the out there who are in their twenties, thirties, forties, and up, who are only about that capable also.

Workers in the U.S. earning the minimum wage are worse off now than they were four decades ago.
The CHART OF THE DAY shows that after adjusting for inflation, the federal minimum wage dropped 20 percent from 1967 to 2010, even as the nominal figure climbed to $7.25 an hour from $1.40, a 418 percent gain.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-12-28/minimum-wage-in-u-s-fails-to-beat-inflation-chart-of-the-day.html

I don't know many high paid types that would welcome a 20% pay cut but that's exactly what's happened to the minimum wage earners who don't have any/much slack in how they spend their money.

othershoe1030 wrote:I thought the 50th anniversary celebration was a great display of unity.
I could care less about unity. I'd rather have someone who is capable of doing the job assigned.

Perhaps working together to improve our education system, job training, building and repairing our crumbling infrastructure, insulating our buildings and other non-out-sourcable jobs just might be a good productive way to go. It would do the economy a lot of good and provide thousands of private sector jobs for construction companies, etc. But the "go it alone" crowd represented by the congressional GOPer's resists any of this at every turn.  There are very REAL benefits to working together or unity and I see it as a good thing.

othershoe1030 wrote:As you know, many Republicans were invited but declined for various reasons.

For crying out loud, I'm retired. I am still working on real estate projects so I don't exactly sit around all day twiddling my thumbs. I am a former union member and a good steward of my own money. I have invested wisely and spent carefully. I am a working democrat. Are you going to retire one day?

othershoe1030 wrote:They like to claim the party of Lincoln but don't live up to his vision.
In your world view.

Most people, I think, see Lincoln as a symbol of unity and as an emancipator.

othershoe1030 wrote:And they wonder why most moderates, 93% of blacks, 72% of Latinos, 74% of Asians, and 56% of women don't vote Republican.

What happened last night was a demographic time bomb that had been ticking and that blew up in GOP faces. As the Obama campaign had assumed more than a year ago, the white portion of the electorate dropped to 72%, and the president won just 39% of that vote. But he carried a whopping 93% of black voters (representing 13% of the electorate), 71% of Latinos (representing 10%), and also 73% of Asians (3%). What’s more, despite all the predictions that youth turnout would be down, voters 18-29 made up 19% of last night’s voting population -- up from 18% four years ago -- and President Obama took 60% from that group.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/07/14993875-first-thoughts-obamas-demographic-edge?lite

The GOP's gender gap.

According to CNN's exit polls, 55% of women and 45% of men voted for Obama and 44% of women and 52% of men voted for Romney. That level of female support for the president made an especially big impact in swing states like Ohio where the gender breakdown mirrored the national figures.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/08/politics/women-election

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Workers in the U.S. earning the minimum wage are worse off now than they were four decades ago.
The economic depression I saw coming nearly two decades ago is here and it's going to be bad and long.

Nothing new here expect some friendly advise...

Learn to tighten your belt a little tighter.

othershoe1030 wrote:The CHART OF THE DAY shows that after adjusting for inflation, the federal minimum wage dropped 20 percent from 1967 to 2010, even as the nominal figure climbed to $7.25 an hour from $1.40, a 418 percent gain.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-12-28/minimum-wage-in-u-s-fails-to-beat-inflation-chart-of-the-day.html

I don't know many high paid types that would welcome a 20% pay cut but that's exactly what's happened to the minimum wage earners who don't have any/much slack in how they spend their money.
Cry me a river.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Perhaps working together to improve our education system, job training, building and repairing our crumbling infrastructure, insulating our buildings and other non-out-sourcable jobs just might be a good productive way to go. It would do the economy a lot of good and provide thousands of private sector jobs for construction companies, etc. But the "go it alone" crowd represented by the congressional GOPer's resists any of this at every turn.  There are very REAL benefits to working together or unity and I see it as a good thing.
Most of them don't want an education or training in a job that requires them to do real work.

There will soon be no money for education or improving the infrastructure and all those other things you want to do...

Going to borrow for all these things?... It's pretty much all been borrowed... Welcome to the New Great Depression that will be worse than the last and last longer.

Here's that friendly advice one more time... Learn to tighten you belt a little tighter.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

For crying out loud, I'm retired. I am still working on real estate projects so I don't exactly sit around all day twiddling my thumbs. I am a former union member and a good steward of my own money. I have invested wisely and spent carefully. I am a working democrat. Are you going to retire one day?
Gee... Then why don't you invest in your own business and provide these $15 an hour jobs for the people you feel so much empathy for instead of working a job someone else could do?

Oh! You're not willing to take the risk but you're more than willing to tell others who have taken the risk to pay more even though you have no clue as to whether it'll cause their business to go bankrupt.

You're just like all the people who scream they want more businesses in town so they have variety. Then they want to demand more taxes out of those businesses that took the chance. Yet they turn around and shop exclusively at Wally World while they provide Wally World TIF, free utilities, and other money incentives provided by tax dollars, which they won't offer to those other businesses they were screaming for when I started this paragraph.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
In your world view.
Like there's ever been unity.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
What happened last night was a demographic time bomb that had been ticking and that blew up in GOP faces. As the Obama campaign had assumed more than a year ago, the white portion of the electorate dropped to 72%, and the president won just 39% of that vote. But he carried a whopping 93% of black voters (representing 13% of the electorate), 71% of Latinos (representing 10%), and also 73% of Asians (3%). What’s more, despite all the predictions that youth turnout would be down, voters 18-29 made up 19% of last night’s voting population -- up from 18% four years ago -- and President Obama took 60% from that group.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/07/14993875-first-thoughts-obamas-demographic-edge?lite

The GOP's gender gap.

According to CNN's exit polls, 55% of women and 45% of men voted for Obama and 44% of women and 52% of men voted for Romney. That level of female support for the president made an especially big impact in swing states like Ohio where the gender breakdown mirrored the national figures.
If you think doing away with the Republican party because of all your pressing social issues, you have the various minorities convinced are important will solve all your woes, I'm pretty sure you'll be even more disappointed in the final outcome.

What's your explanation of this? Th?id=H.4584672551308078&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

The economic depression I saw coming nearly two decades ago is here and it's going to be bad and long.

othershoe1030 wrote:The CHART OF THE DAY shows that after adjusting for inflation, the federal minimum wage dropped 20 percent from 1967 to 2010, even as the nominal figure climbed to $7.25 an hour from $1.40, a 418 percent gain.

Cry me a river.

Really? What a piss poor response. I don't know many people who would want to function with a 20% reduction in their pay. I'm not crying you a river I'm telling you what the adjustment for inflation is and you can't see the difference.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Most of them don't want an education or training in a job that requires them to do real work.

There will soon be no money for education or improving the infrastructure and all those other things you want to do...

Going to borrow for all these things?... It's pretty much all been borrowed... Welcome to the New Great Depression that will be worse than the last and last longer.

Here's that friendly advice one more time... Learn to tighten you belt a little tighter.  What's with all the stupid "friendly advice and belt tightening? You are making no sense. It is neither friendly nor advice nor useful.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Gee... Then why don't you invest in your own business and provide these $15 an hour jobs for the people you feel so much empathy for instead of working a job someone else could do?

I do the work I am capable of doing and that I enjoy. It is like a hobby to me with investment rewards at the end. All the people I hire, plumbers, electricians, roofers make more than $15 so you can get off your preachy high horse on this issue where I am concerned. See, there you go assuming you know something about how I handle my workers and you are dead wrong so keep up the good work.

Oh! You're not willing to take the risk (all wrong as pointed out above)but you're more than willing to tell others who have taken the risk to pay more even though you have no clue as to whether it'll cause their business to go bankrupt.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
In your world view.

There certainly has been a much more evident spirit of working together for a common goal than there is at this point in history. The government has done many impressive things when people figured out ways to work together building dams and bridges and creating national parks etc. etc.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

The GOP's gender gap.

If you think doing away with the Republican party because of all your pressing social issues, you have the various minorities convinced are important will solve all your woes, I'm pretty sure you'll be even more disappointed in the final outcome.

Good gravy DE it is rather a huge and illogical leap from stating the voting statistics for a recent election and "doing away with the Republican Party". What I did was collect basically the same data and posted it to answer your question as to the source of the figures.

If the trend continues it will spell doom for the R's but it is not cast in stone to continue this way. Unfortunately for the current crop of noisy folks in the GOP their minds seem to be cast in stone. They are grasping at ways to suppress the vote in an attempt to create a margin of victory but instead they are just showing themselves to be devoid of new ideas or supporters of any kind of policies that might appeal to the majority of the American public. They will likely see the error of their ways and eventually change course.  There will always be some sort of "conservative" party in this country.  It just can't look much like the one we have now given the recent statistics.  They are creating their own demise. It isn't me.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

What? Nothing to say here?

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Cry me a river.
Really? What a piss poor response. I don't know many people who would want to function with a 20% reduction in their pay. I'm not crying you a river I'm telling you what the adjustment for inflation is and you can't see the difference.
I served in the military for twenty years with little to no compensation for inflation and decreasing medical benefits.

So yes my response is...

Cry me a river.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Here's that friendly advice one more time... Learn to tighten you belt a little tighter.
 What's with all the stupid "friendly advice and belt tightening? You are making no sense. It is neither friendly nor advice nor useful.
If that's the way you feel about it you're free to ignore it.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

I do the work I am capable of doing and that I enjoy. It is like a hobby to me with investment rewards at the end. All the people I hire, plumbers, electricians, roofers make more than $15 so you can get off your preachy high horse on this issue where I am concerned. See, there you go assuming you know something about how I handle my workers and you are dead wrong so keep up the good work.
It still doesn't make you an owner of the business so it still makes you clueless as to the risks involved by an owner.

Until you quit living in your little security bubble provided by your employer don't presume to know how much someone can afford to pay for a untrained worker who may or may not be trainable.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Oh! You're not willing to take the risk but you're more than willing to tell others who have taken the risk to pay more even though you have no clue as to whether it'll cause their business to go bankrupt.
(all wrong as pointed out above)
I see nothing I'm incorrect about as you post from your little bubble of employee safety.

What did you do with my Wally World paragraph?

Did it hit a tender spot?

*****CHUCKLE*****

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
In your world view.
There certainly has been a much more evident spirit of working together for a common goal than there is at this point in history. The government has done many impressive things when people figured out ways to work together building dams and bridges and creating national parks etc. etc.
Most of those things were done well over fifty years ago.

The only thing I see today is supposedly enlightened progressive liberals like yourself causing more and more division by screaming racism at the drop of a hat.

Yet in turn when I ask questions and bring up points about those pressing social issues ya' all either shut up or start treating me like a bunch of prejudiced bigots.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

The GOP's gender gap.

Good gravy DE it is rather a huge and illogical leap from stating the voting statistics for a recent election and "doing away with the Republican Party". What I did was collect basically the same data and posted it to answer your question as to the source of the figures.

If the trend continues it will spell doom for the R's but it is not cast in stone to continue this way. Unfortunately for the current crop of noisy folks in the GOP their minds seem to be cast in stone. They are grasping at ways to suppress the vote in an attempt to create a margin of victory but instead they are just showing themselves to be devoid of new ideas or supporters of any kind of policies that might appeal to the majority of the American public. They will likely see the error of their ways and eventually change course.  There will always be some sort of "conservative" party in this country.  It just can't look much like the one we have now given the recent statistics.  They are creating their own demise. It isn't me.

My statement stands... And your response only confirms it.

What's your explanation of this? Th?id=H.4584672551308078&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum