Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All of PACEDOG'S Syria threads merged into one

+7
Wordslinger
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Joanimaroni
knothead
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

doubtingthomas wrote:How about flogging your mule, pulling your pud, choking your chicken? I think that is up there with wagging the dog.
I'm sure with your lack of female companionship, you are quite the expert.

Whatever happened to that gap Obama was going to bridge? Hell... Obama's bombed more countries than Bush did.

WAR CRIMINAL..!!

All of PACEDOG'S Syria threads merged into one  - Page 5 Th?id=H.4667110183470251&pid=1

He'll at least be known for one thing since he was awarded that Nobel Prize.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXP4tRUuqUY

Smile

Nice outfit Chrissy.Wink

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/26/2013, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Please let me say something and us try and calm down about this situation and think logically.

Syria and assad is a opportunist douch bag.

But he is secular

there is no reason for us to get involved in this.

I know, some are going to use morals against me. But look, we have been involved in trying to change these savages for over a decade now.it is making us broke and more important our youth and military personnel are dying and being maimed.

we need to not let our emotions get the best of us this time. its sad. it makes me sad. but we have not made one bit of difference in the last 10 or so years and wasting one more life or one more dollar in this effort is just what they want.

I don't give a flying fuck if what I am saying is left leaning or right leaning or not leaning at all.

we will do no good other than harm ourselves. we must let the snake eat itself.

Damaged Eagle wrote:All of PACEDOG'S Syria threads merged into one  - Page 5 Th?id=H.4667110183470251&pid=1

He'll at least be known for one thing since was awarded that Nobel Prize.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXP4tRUuqUY

Smile

Nice outfit Chrissy.Wink 
ROFLMAO

Chrissy wrote:Please let me say something and us try and calm down about this situation and think logically.

Syria and assad is a opportunist douch bag.

But he is secular

there is no reason for us to get involved in this.

I know, some are going to use morals against me. But look, we have been involved in trying to change these savages for over a decade now.it is making us broke and more important our youth and military personnel are dying and being maimed.

we need to not let our emotions get the best of us this time. its sad. it makes me sad. but we have not made one bit of difference in the last 10 or so years and wasting one more life or one more dollar in this effort is just what they want.

I don't give a flying fuck if what I am saying is left leaning or right leaning or not leaning at all.

we will do no good other than harm ourselves. we must let the snake eat itself.
Obama's just going to cruise missile Assad for a few days. A page out of the Clinton handbook of foreign policy.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:How about flogging your mule, pulling your pud, choking your chicken? I think that is up there with wagging the dog.
I'd say you're quite an expert yourself,aren't you? LOL!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/08/is-u-s-launching-a-war-in-syria-to-distract-from-spying-and-other-scandals.html

Experts Doubt Syrian Chemical Weapons Claims

They made a movie about it called WAGGING THE DOG.

BUT LIBTARDS...answer me this:

Let me see if I get this-

Iran's proxy has used Saddam's "nonexistent" WMDs against Al Qaeda in Syria so now we must join the war b/c?
Oh, so now we need to invade Syria to find the WMDs that were not found in Iraq? If Bush had found them the first time, it would not be necessary.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/08/is-u-s-launching-a-war-in-syria-to-distract-from-spying-and-other-scandals.html

Iran's proxy has used Saddam's "nonexistent" WMDs against Al Qaeda in Syria so now we must join the war b/c?
Oh, so now we need to invade Syria to find the WMDs that were not found in Iraq? If Bush had found them the first time, it would not be necessary.
What about Clinton? Did you ever read or hear about the convoy of transfer trucks leaving Iraq and going into Syria prior to the attack on Iraq? The trucks were picked up on US satellites.

What a surprise...they are being used.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You are quite dense for someone who claims to have flown a combat aircraft. No wonder you got helos, you were too stupid to get anything else. Read the words again and get back to me......

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
I'd say you're quite an expert yourself,aren't you? LOL!
Actually, here in Vegas there is no shortage of women brother. Sorry to disappoint you.

Too many words written in too confusing of a context losers???

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A real man like President George W. Bush would invade and occupy this outlaw country and make it a democracy like he did Iraq.  
This muslim commie pussy in office now is an appeaser like Carter and Jane Fonda.
That's why I've always said we need real military men to be commander in chief like George W. Bush and not those draft dodgers like oblamer and slick willie.

Bob wrote:A real man like President George W. Bush would invade and occupy this outlaw country and make it a democracy like he did Iraq.  
This muslim commie pussy in office now is an appeaser like Carter and Jane Fonda.
That's why I've always said we need real military men to be commander in chief like George W. Bush and not those draft dodgers like oblamer and slick willie.
hes going to attack. that was the plan all along. rebels use gas after he says specifically gas is red line. a little sacrifice of a few marters for islam. we go in dish a few big bombs, toss a bunch of cash in, prop up a new muslim brotherhood dictator to rule. its perfect.

fyi....we have already sent the rebels weapons and cash before this event.

Sal

Sal

There is no compelling reason to attack Syria, except for feeding the MIC.

Because Obama said, "red line", is not a compelling reason.

Sometimes bluffing is sound strategy even when it doesn't work.

Sal wrote:There is no compelling reason to attack Syria, except for feeding the MIC.

Because Obama said, "red line", is not a compelling reason.

Sometimes bluffing is sound strategy even when it doesn't work.
All of PACEDOG'S Syria threads merged into one  - Page 5 Th?id=H.4686643690539510&pid=1

All of PACEDOG'S Syria threads merged into one  - Page 5 Th?id=H.4846609712941054&pid=1

Yeah! Sure... How's that change working for you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Yep obviously. Funny thing is that you libtards have used the same logic in denigrating President Bush.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Can the libtard talk, PD. You're not accomplishing anything.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Can the libtard talk, PD.  You're not accomplishing anything.
I know... He likes to make up threads and then he gets indignant when nobody responds. Must be really boring in Las Vegas these days.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Senior officials told NBC News that Defense Department planning had advanced to the point that three days of strikes were anticipated, after which strategists could run an assessment and target what was missed in further rounds

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/27/20209022-military-strikes-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday-us-officials-say?lite

Why are we putting out all of this propaganda? Don't tell them when we are going to hit them....hell every SAM system in Syria will be up and running just before that.

Oh... that didn't happen during his honors bolshevik revolution course at harvard... how was he supposed to know?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Why are we putting out all of this propaganda? Don't tell them when we are going to hit them....hell every SAM system in Syria will be up and running just before that.
you know PD I like you. but I think you get a lot of stuff pushed in your head from being in the military and in a way continue to have blind faith and over zealous patriotism. Don't get me wrong, I myself am very patriotic as I have had many outburst here to prove it. Im a don't tread on me person too. with that said, this whole thing is a scam being played on us.

it only took my son one year in Iraq to come to the conclusion that we cant change those people. matter of a fact we really don't "fight" wars to win them anymore. its all politics and the currency is our military lives and American cash going to tyrants.

Do you honestly think for a minute that the muslim brotherhood and al queda would have a problem killing off some of their own people to get American help to over throw assad and set up another muslim brotherhood rule?

Are you ready to support the usa setting up a Islamic gov there?

http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/syria-uprising/48234/if-assad-falls-britain-ready-rescue-syrias-christians

we should stay out of this. but we wont because there is a bigger goal.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Please sign the petition:

http://act.credoaction.com/sign/obama_syria/?sp_ref=8737699.4.519.o.1.2&referring_akid=8762.1976086.EAIVrw&source=clickcopy_sp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum