Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jacksonville, FL: 9 year old girl attacked in Best Buy restroom

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-08-23/story/9-year-old-girl-attacked-best-buy-restroom-suspect-arrested-and-charged

Watch your babies, watch your children. I am sickened by this on this Sat morning.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes our children are precious but those in Iraq Pakistan Afghanistan, etc are just meat bags for the bullets and bombs and drone missiles of our imperial stormtroopers. Those useless brown children had it coming. Where's the outrage ?

Nekochan

Nekochan

You're right, Teo. All children are precious. But then there are bad people who use children as shields so it's not always as one-sided as you sometimes seem to want to make it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:You're right, Teo.  All children are precious.  But then there are bad people who use children as shields so it's not always as one-sided as you sometimes seem to want to make it.  
Pretty damned one-sided when a man gets outraged over having his friends and family butchered by drones, then he fights back and we call him a terrorist...clear to me who the real terrorists are. It's like when a cop is beating you with his baton and you raise your arm to defend your head and he charges you with resisting arrest...this whole authoritarian world is a sickness a living horror show.

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's pretty bad when terrorists hide among the innocent but that's what they do.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:It's pretty bad when terrorists hide among the innocent but that's what they do.
Well maybe that's because it's where they live and the kids are their children. Geeze the lengths people go to justify murder. Can't you see that it's just like it would be if we were attacked by a vastly superior force. You and everyone else has been fed this line of bull that terrorists are some special evil, no really they are just Uncles , Dad's and brothers resisting the occupation and pillaging of their country.

Jacksonville, FL: 9 year old girl attacked in Best Buy restroom Wake_u10

a man who is accused of luring her away from her mother and into a public restroom Friday night

Just another neglectful Mother story.

OMG! It is not safe to go into a friggin store anymore!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My grand-kids understand stranger danger and I pity the fool that tries to abduct them.

A man tried to abduct my daughter a few years ago and got a high heel in his eye for the effort...

2seaoat

Anybody can be taken down anywhere.......It is a miracle that more such stories do not dominate the news.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum