Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rural Coloradans want to form new state

+4
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.5012605873947804&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

So, You decided to follow after JoaniMaroni's made up quote from Shakespeare yesterday and make up one from Thomas Jefferson. There is no evidence whatever that Thomas Jefferson ever made the quote you posted about democracy being nothing but mob rule. Jefferson experts at Monticello deny he ever said it. Here's an actual link to their site where it is discussed.  Do any of you Republicans ever post quotes that are actually from the person you claim they are from?

http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/democracy-nothing-more-mob-rule

The earliest known occurrence in print of that quote was in 2004. Jefferson was a great man, but he didn't say much of anything in 2004.

Maroni admitted she just made her quote  up. How about you?
You obviously weren't quoting Yogi Berra.

In some circles they call this kind of thing lying.

In progressive circles we call this kind of thing typical Republicanism.
It's why your party is dying.  The truth ain't in you.
So, You decided to follow after JoaniMaroni's made up quote from Shakespeare yesterday

Go back to my post and the post I was responding to....surely you can figure it out if you try real hard. If you can't figure it out....well that's just too damn bad.

bluemoon wrote:Wow, DE, what a long stream of a post trying to justify what you know you did with your made up quotations.
I think I've said enough on the subject already. As I said, I don't mind being accused of being a liar   by someone who has been proven to be one already today.
As far as a 60 some odd year old man still  needing to be "punished" for a plagiarized term paper he wrote 40 years ago, that's such a ludicrous statement that it's comical.
Nobody in their right mind is still obsessing over something like that. Anyone in their right mind knows it's not a real issue anymore.  But then again,  I did say "in their right mind."

Not everyone on this forum fits that description.
And ain't nobody going to think a lie told today or yesterday is justified by someone else telling one 40 years ago.
But keep on trying.
I enjoy reading your pitiful, desperate attempts.

Y'all amuse me.
Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.4942563562685322&pid=1

Not nearly as long or humorous as I'm finding yours and Bored's. You haven't proven anything but ya' all keep on tryin' and...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE

Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

DE I sent you a PM.

Joanimaroni wrote:DE I sent you a PM.
Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.4572479144986154&pid=1

Back at ya'.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_sp8KbXgMM

Very Happy 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I love you  I wish Kevin was my mailman.

Nekochan wrote:Once more, Vice President Biden (not a "no-body" local Pensacola forum member) is a plagiarizer but that is just fine to some folks.  
Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.4708444885682992&pid=1

Wait a sec!!!!!

I'm somebody!

What?????

Where's my hands?

Oh no!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb3n0g2NenI

Smile 

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Yes.  Tell me, Damaged Eagle, is there a difference then between being 'unable to verify' and saying that that definitely is a quote from a particular person?

I simply just posted a picture with some writing on it.

The mercury just exploded through the top of the BS-o-meter.  So let me get this straight, Damaged Eagle.  Rather than be a reasonable person and concede that the quotes that you posted are not actually from Jefferson; rather than absorb new information and actually learn something, you would rather double down on stupid?  Now your argument is that you weren't actually intending for anyone to believe that the quotes that you posted were made by Jefferson?  You were just posting quotes from some anonymous author and Jefferson's picture just happened to be behind the quotes?

By a show of hands, who actually believes this BS?  Who actually believes that the following...

Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.4767994596426386&pid=1

...is not presented as if it is meant to state that Jefferson made this quote?

But here is the most funny part of your post...

Damaged Eagle wrote:Tell me... Why do you always do this to yourself? Do you just enjoy pain? I can get you the number for Helga's House Of Pain if you need it.

Yes, Damaged Eagle!  You are totally owning me right now!  You posted several completely made up quotes and attributed them to Jefferson, and then I pointed this out.  Damn you completely owned me there!  Why do I do this to myself?!?!?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why do I do this to myself?!?!?

A complex?

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:I slit a sheet
A sheet I slit
Upon a slitted sheet
I sit.

George Washington
boards of FL wrote:Here I sit, broken-hearted

Tried to shit

Instead I farted

- George Washington
Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Bart-snicker

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Yes.  Tell me, Damaged Eagle, is there a difference then between being 'unable to verify' and saying that that definitely is a quote from a particular person?
I simply just posted a picture with some writing on it.
The mercury just exploded through the top of the BS-o-meter.  So let me get this straight, Damaged Eagle.  Rather than be a reasonable person and concede that the quotes that you posted are not actually from Jefferson; rather than absorb new information and actually learn something, you would rather double down on stupid?  Now your argument is that you weren't actually intending for anyone to believe that the quotes that you posted were made by Jefferson?  You were just posting quotes from some anonymous author and Jefferson's picture just happened to be behind the quotes?

By a show of hands, who actually believes this BS?  Who actually believes that the following...

...is not presented as if it is meant to state that Jefferson made this quote?

But here is the most funny part of your post...

Damaged Eagle wrote:Tell me... Why do you always do this to yourself? Do you just enjoy pain? I can get you the number for Helga's House Of Pain if you need it.
Yes, Damaged Eagle!  You are totally owning me right now!  You posted several completely made up quotes and attributed them to Jefferson, and then I pointed this out.  Damn you completely owned me there!  Why do I do this to myself?!?!?
Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.4884796259435192&pid=1

I see... You can't verify one quote one way or the other which makes all of them made up.

See I understand your logic perfectly.

Can't verify one > Therefore all are made up = Bored In Fluoride logic

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjiOtouyBOg

Laughing

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:I see... You can't verify one quote one way or the other which makes all of them made up.

It isn't my burden to prove that your BS quotes were made by Jefferson.  You presented the quotes.  You attributed the quotes to Jefferson.  Unless you have some evidence that would suggest Jefferson ever made those quotes...well...

I'm sort of amazed that I have to explain this concept to you.  I even wonder if you grasp the concept at all.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:I see... You can't verify one quote one way or the other which makes all of them made up.
It isn't my burden to prove that your BS quotes were made by Jefferson.  You presented the quotes.  You attributed the quotes to Jefferson.  Unless you have some evidence that would suggest Jefferson ever made those quotes...well...

I'm sort of amazed that I have to explain this concept to you.  I even wonder if you grasp the concept at all.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.4858854659327143&pid=1

The point here is that you've been lying since you made your first post in this thread.

First off you can neither confirm nor deny that the quote in the post you are bitching about was made by the individual.

Secondly you've stated a few times now that all of the quotes are made up and can not be attributed to said individuals.

Your veracity at this time is at rock bottom.

Please do your research carefully next time and be sure that those you accuse of being liars are actually such... In other words have your ducks in a row. Then maybe I'll admit that I'm lying (Not likely) or admit my mistake (Much more likely). However I'm not going to stand by and be accused of such by a habitual liar such as yourself.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvLVSPPLZZY

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/24/2013, 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Wow this thread is trashed

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:First off you can neither confirm nor deny that the quote in the post you are bitching about was made by the individual.
Nope. You don't get it. Good luck with that.

LMAO @ fighting over who qoutes are correct. tongue 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” 
― Thomas Jefferson

I like this quote...found on the same Thomas Jefferson quotes website as the quote by DE.

If it can't be confirmed, no biggie. I still like the quote.

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:First off you can neither confirm nor deny that the quote in the post you are bitching about was made by the individual.
Nope.  You don't get it.  Good luck with that.
Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.4984963468690395&pid=1

Sure I do. You've attempted to discredit me and failed miserably.

While I on the other hand have proven beyond a doubt that you are a habitual liar.

Of course progressives never could...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUkf9hLaqnk

Cool

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/24/2013, 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Joanimaroni wrote:“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” 
― Thomas Jefferson

I like this quote...found on the same Thomas Jefferson quotes website as the quote by DE.

If it can't be confirmed, no biggie. I still like the quote.
Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.4769459234802732&pid=1

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnlTrq6wLf0

Cool 

Dear Bored In Flouride:

Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 3 Th?id=H.4578517881194186&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgRtPtfSegI

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3