Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which state is the only state which had trump gain 2 points.......don't even bother to click on the thread....you know the answer in your heart

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Florida in the Wall Street poll had Trump gain 2 points since his attack of the gold star family.......florida man

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

First of all,  Florida has the highest percentage of senior citizens than any other state.  So the photo Saul posted does not reflect that.

Secondly,  Florida has the largest population of transplants from the North than any other Southern State.  So it seems 2seaoat's beloved yankees are voting for Trump in higher numbers than even Georgia voters.  Again,  that's Georgia.  The same place the "racist elevator boyz" (what 2seaoat calls the Allman Brothers) lived.

Thanks for revealing this,  2seaoat.  I wouldn't have been aware of it otherwise.  lol

2seaoat

Nope......Panhandle Trump......South Florida Hillary.......in between mostly Hillary. The problem has been identified.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Nope......Panhandle Trump......South Florida Hillary.......in between mostly Hillary.  The problem has been identified.

Lessee now. I guess I better go over it again since the last time I did it didn't sink in.

1 million residents in the panhandle
19 million in the rest of the state.

SO, if the panhandle is responsible for Trump being ahead in a statewide poll, that would mean those yankee transplants are not even voting. Probably because they were so poorly educated by those Northern schools that they don't even know what voting is.
But once again, thanks for revealing this for us, buddy. I wasn't aware of this until now either.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's my seagoat impersonation put to music.

1st verse: "Florida sucks. The Panhandle sucks. Escambia County sucks. Pensacola sucks. The South sucks. Illinois is paradise. Yankee schools are all wonderful. The Allman Brothers Band stands for racism."

2nd verse: "Florida sucks. The Panhandle sucks. Escambia County sucks. Pensacola sucks. The South sucks. Illinois is paradise. Yankee schools are all wonderful. The Allman Brothers Band stands for racism."

chorus: "Florida sucks. The Panhandle sucks. Escambia County sucks. Pensacola sucks. The South sucks. Illinois is paradise. Yankee schools are all wonderful.
The Allman Brothers Band stands for racism."

2seaoat

and the audience yells......"freebird"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:and the audience yells......"freebird"

You don't really have any idea what that song is all about, do you seaoat?

That song wasn't inspired by racism, wasn't inspired by the confederate flag, wasn't inspired by Jim Crow.
The song came about only because the girlfriend of one of the band members said to him: [b] "If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?"[/b]
It's a song about a man/woman relationship, seaoat.

"Freebird"

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on now
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.

But if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change, oh, oh, oh, oh.
And this bird you can not change.
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows I can't change.

Bye, bye, baby, it's been a sweet love, yeah,
Though this feeling I can't change.
But please don't take it so badly,
'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame.

But if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you'll never change, oh, oh, oh, oh.
And this bird you cannot change.
And this bird you cannot change.
Lord knows, I can't change.
Lord, help me, I can't change.

Lord, I can't change.
Won't you fly high, free bird, yeah?

2seaoat

You do not understand who yells freebird.......maybe you can do a google search.....geez, I am spending all my time educating you barefoot types who just fell off the turnip wagon.......Johnny B........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh I see.  I always just assume when you speak of anything related to Southern Rock that you're always associating it with racism.  Because you usually are.  lol

My apologies.  You're just pointing out that audiences yell out "freebird at rock concerts in general.
That they do.  In the beginning it was only at Skynyrd concerts cause they were requesting the song.  I did it myself for that reason at their gig at the Fairgrounds.  I wanted to hear them play it.
But then it turned into a phenomenon and audiences at most all rock concerts started yelling it.  At first they only yelled it out when a crappy band was performing.  It was the audience's weird way of letting the band know they thought the music sucked.  But over time it became the thing to do at any rock concert.  And it started to piss off other musicians.
Why 'Freebird"?  Because it was an all-time classic.  Not my favorite.  But a favorite to millions of rock music fans.

2seaoat

damn.....I impressed....you do wear shoes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Like any genre of music, Southern Rock is definitely not all the same thing, seaoat.
I'm not that much a fan of Skynyrd or Marshall Tucker or much of anything else which carries the label of "Southern Rock".
I like to hear it played live but then I like to hear any live music. But not so much the recordings made by Southern Rock bands.

Where my interest lies is The Allman Brothers Band. It's a fusion of blues, jazz and rock done in a fashion that just is extremely listenable to me. And it's the live performances recorded at Fillmore East which really turn me on.
The studio recordings are boring. It's that live Fillmore recording and all the great tracks on it I'm in love with.

Not so much any of the other stuff called "Southern Rock".

Sal

Sal

We always shouted out, "Judas Priest!!".

Didn't make any difference what kind of music the band was playing.

It got to be a running joke.

Pretty funny when a bluegrass band knows the opening riff to "Head Out to the Highway" or a Grateful Dead cover band plays "Breaking the Law".

2seaoat

It got to be a running joke.

bingo

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yelling out "Smoke on the Water" was another "running joke" at concerts.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just in case there are any blues fans here

Which state is the only state which had trump gain 2 points.......don't even bother to click on the thread....you know the answer in your heart Image10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's a prime example of the politics in NW Florida.

http://mattgaetz.com/

Sal

Sal

Florida man was having a good time at the Trump rally ....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:Florida man was having a good time at the Trump rally ....

That's so pathetic.  If he has grandchildren then I hope they get to see it.

But if I had been that guy who was not a reporter and just had a phone camera pointed at him,  and he came up and got in my face like that wiggling his finger,  what his grandchildren would see on tv is their grandaddy getting his ass knocked to the floor. And then I'd turn to the CNN camera and say "hey Trump, get your chickenshit ass over here and you'll get the same".
And then the Secret Service would come over and we'd all be on tv with me in handcuffs. But it would be worth it to break that old geezer's jaw. lol

Sal

Sal

C'mon, Bob ....

.... that loon clearly identified himself as a PAY ... TREE ... AUGHT.

2seaoat

C'mon, Bob ....

.... that loon clearly identified himself as a PAY ... TREE ... AUGHT.

Yep, he probably avoided the risks of sex in Florida man town where he served his own risky Viet Nam......but somehow.....I do not think this guy had much at risk.......unless the sheep would stampede.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum