Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rural Coloradans want to form new state

+4
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

knothead

knothead

I slit a sheet
A sheet I slit
Upon a slitted sheet
I sit.

George Washington

boards of FL

boards of FL

Here I sit, broken-hearted

Tried to shit

Instead I farted

- George Washington

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yes FT, it is.... Just because you don't like the source doesn't make it invalid. Read the handwriting on the wall....people are rebelling against the uber control that your party wants to force on everyone.
Both Z and I have pointed out the obvious that you apparently don't want to acknowledge; that the Washington Times was founded and run for many years by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, the Korean leader of a cult in the United States.  He was born in North Korea; he conducted mass weddings; he was known to hold out personal sex with him (3x) as the key for women to enter the afterlife.  I know he's no longer with us, but nothing appears to have changed about the publication he founded.  

Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 2 Sun_Myung_Moon

I could care less who runs the organization as long as he  is posting the truth and this is the truth like it or not.
I never realized that PaceDog was a Moonie!!!! Shocked

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I never realized you smoked crack rock either,

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Here is the funny thing about this thread:  none of those are Jefferson quotes.
Not according to my sources...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

Very Happy
The guy who is posting made up Jefferson quotes is now telling me that I'm the one making shit up.

Let's see your sources, Damaged.
Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 2 Th?id=H.4580626725470400&pid=1

I have no reason to.

There's a big difference from being 'unable to verify' and saying that that definitely wasn't a quote from that person.

Please do get your facts straight because I assure you that not all my quotes are 'unable to verify' quotes. Especially when you're saying that they are all make up quotes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpO_oVtXCa4

Smile 

bluemoon wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 2 Th?id=H.5012605873947804&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

So, You decided to follow after JoaniMaroni's made up quote from Shakespeare yesterday and make up one from Thomas Jefferson. There is no evidence whatever that Thomas Jefferson ever made the quote you posted about democracy being nothing but mob rule. Jefferson experts at Monticello deny he ever said it. Here's an actual link to their site where it is discussed.  Do any of you Republicans ever post quotes that are actually from the person you claim they are from?

http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/democracy-nothing-more-mob-rule

The earliest known occurrence in print of that quote was in 2004. Jefferson was a great man, but he didn't say much of anything in 2004.

Maroni admitted she just made her quote  up. How about you?
You obviously weren't quoting Yogi Berra.

In some circles they call this kind of thing lying.

In progressive circles we call this kind of thing typical Republicanism.
It's why your party is dying.  The truth ain't in you.
Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 2 Th?id=H.4580626725470400&pid=1

Now quit lying.

That's not what the Monticello website says now is it?

What it really says is that they are unable to verify that he said that quote.

That's not a definite 'he did not make that statement'.

So he may very well have made that statement.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpO_oVtXCa4

Very Happy 

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:I have no reason to.

Well isn't that convenient!

Damaged Eagle wrote:There's a big difference from being 'unable to verify' and saying that that definitely wasn't a quote from that person.

Yes.  Tell me, Damaged Eagle, is there a difference then between being 'unable to verify' and saying that that definitely is a quote from a particular person?

Damaged Eagle wrote:Please do get your facts straight because I assure you that not all my quotes are 'unable to verify' quotes. Especially when you're saying that they are all make up quotes.

"Damaged Eagle is an ass clown." - Albert Einstein  (Source: unable to verify)

Now, granted, we are unable to verify this quote, but...I guess that means we don't know for sure that he didn't say it, do we?  <---Damaged Eagle logic

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yes FT, it is.... Just because you don't like the source doesn't make it invalid. Read the handwriting on the wall....people are rebelling against the uber control that your party wants to force on everyone.
Both Z and I have pointed out the obvious that you apparently don't want to acknowledge; that the Washington Times was founded and run for many years by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, the Korean leader of a cult in the United States.  He was born in North Korea; he conducted mass weddings; he was known to hold out personal sex with him (3x) as the key for women to enter the afterlife.  I know he's no longer with us, but nothing appears to have changed about the publication he founded.  

Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 2 Sun_Myung_Moon

I could care less who runs the organization as long as he  is posting the truth and this is the truth like it or not.
No, you think it's the truth because it reinforces your idiotic views.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

“Too much and too long, we seem to have surrendered community excellence and community values in the mere accumulation of material things. Our gross national product...if we should judge the United States of America by that - counts air pollution and cigarette advertising, and ambulances to clear our highways of carnage. It counts special locks for our doors and the jails for those who break them. It counts the destruction of our redwoods and the loss of our natural wonder in chaotic sprawl. It counts napalm and the cost of a nuclear warhead, and armored cars for police who fight riots in our streets. It counts Whitman's rifle and Speck's knife, and the television programs which glorify violence in order to sell toys to our children.

Yet the gross national product does not allow for the health of our children, the quality of their education, or the joy of their play. It does not include the beauty of our poetry or the strength of our marriages; the intelligence of our public debate or the integrity of our public officials. It measures neither our wit nor our courage; neither our wisdom nor our learning; neither our compassion nor our devotion to our country; it measures everything, in short, except that which makes life worthwhile. And it tells us everything about America except why we are proud that we are Americans.”
― Robert F. Kennedy

Nekochan

Nekochan

For God's sake, don't quote anything from Jefferson unless you actually heard him say it. But.....it's just fine for our Vice President to be a plagiarizer. Rolling Eyes 

Once more, a liar is defended because somebody else may have told a lie.  I wonder how many more lives in the long stream of reincarnation it takes a Republican to admit another Republican has lied?

Two more lives, three more lives?
How many?

That's a damned stupid question. Republicans haven't learned  enough lessons in this present life  to be allowed reincarnation.

My momma just said "two wrongs don't make a right"and I learned it at about 4 years old. I guess I was a very smart kid.

Last edited by bluemoon on 8/21/2013, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Once more, Vice President Biden (not a "no-body" local Pensacola forum member) is a plagiarizer but that is just fine to some folks.

Once more, Damaged Eagle just lied on this forum today, August 21, 2013.  What Biden did was over 40 years ago.

I don't see any comparison.

It's kind of like when y'all (and me  too)  said it was okay that Paula Dean may have made racist  remarks back in the stone ages. Because in 40 years, she might have  changed.

D.E. not only hasn't changed,  he's denying he did anything wrong.

Paula Dean admitted it, and so did Joe Biden.

Nekochan wrote:For God's sake, don't quote anything from Jefferson unless you actually heard him say it.   But.....it's just fine for our Vice President to be a plagiarizer.  Rolling Eyes 
Liberals have revisionist history...

Oh, and everybody that posts  on this  forum has a body.

Funny how liberals take every post on this forum against their heroes and spin it into something else.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:For God's sake, don't quote anything from Jefferson unless you actually heard him say it.   But.....it's just fine for our Vice President to be a plagiarizer.  Rolling Eyes 
Liberals have revisionist history...

Conservatives don't revise  it, they just make it up as they go along.

BTW, Bill Clinton lied too,so I guess that makes it alright to teach your kids to do it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Funny how liberals take every post on this forum against their heroes and spin it into something else.
It's just astonishing how some people expect more from anonymous local forum members than they do from their Vice President.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Maybe every person has a body, but some don't have a brain.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bill Clinton was impeached for his lies. He was also disbarred.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I believe out of the whole Monica thing, the worst thing that Clinton did was to attempt to get his subordinates to lie and cover for him.

boards of FL wrote:Well isn't that convenient!
It works for me.

boards of FL wrote:Yes.  Tell me, Damaged Eagle, is there a difference then between being 'unable to verify' and saying that that definitely is a quote from a particular person?
I simply just posted a picture with some writing on it.

On the other hand Monticello is unable to verify if it was or was not said by said individual.

You're the one making a big thing of it and obviously getting bent out of shape about it.

boards of FL wrote:"Damaged Eagle is an ass clown." - Albert Einstein  (Source: unable to verify)

Now, granted, we are unable to verify this quote, but...I guess that means we don't know for sure that he didn't say it, do we?  <---Damaged Eagle logic
If he had access to time travel he may or may not have said that.

Personally I think it came from you because personal attacks is the normal operating mode for supposedly enlightened progressive liberals such as yourself when you have nothing intelligent to add to a discussion.

Tell me... Why do you always do this to yourself? Do you just enjoy pain? I can get you the number for Helga's House Of Pain if you need it.

Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 2 Th?id=H.4818683823655539&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bKLJ9jahCM

Very Happy 

bluemoon wrote:Once more, Damaged Eagle just lied on this forum today, August 21, 2013.

What lie have I made?

The Monticello website does say they can not verify that he did or did not say that.  

bluemoon wrote:What Biden did was over 40 years ago.
There's something that can be proved and he should be held accountable since he obviously hasn't paid his pound of flesh.

bluemoon wrote:I don't see any comparison.
Supposedly enlightened progressive liberals never do.

bluemoon wrote:It's kind of like when y'all (and me  too)  said it was okay that Paula Dean may have made racist  remarks back in the stone ages. Because in 40 years, she might have  changed.
I'm sure that she's still paying her pound of flesh since people keep bringing it up.

bluemoon wrote:D.E. not only hasn't changed,  he's denying he did anything wrong.
What did I do wrong darlin'?

You've proven nothing... Surprise! Surprise!... Except that something you took exception to may or may not have been said by said individual.

Is the crucifix next or maybe a few more of your supposedly enlightened progressive liberal friends coming here to make personal attacks at me because that's how ya' all operate?

bluemoon wrote:Paula Dean admitted it, and so did Joe Biden.
Good for them!

Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 2 Th?id=H.4962573822264304&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3yO7jVzn4

Very Happy

Rural Coloradans want to form new state - Page 2 Th?id=H.4948941588466273&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZJPYo-YUkA

Very Happy 

Wow, DE, what a long stream of a post trying to justify what you know you did with your made up quotations.
I think I've said enough on the subject already. As I said, I don't mind being accused of being a liar   by someone who has been proven to be one already today.
As far as a 60 some odd year old man still  needing to be "punished" for a plagiarized term paper he wrote 40 years ago, that's such a ludicrous statement that it's comical.
Nobody in their right mind is still obsessing over something like that. Anyone in their right mind knows it's not a real issue anymore.  But then again,  I did say "in their right mind."

Not everyone on this forum fits that description.
And ain't nobody going to think a lie told today or yesterday is justified by someone else telling one 40 years ago.
But keep on trying.
I enjoy reading your pitiful, desperate attempts.

Y'all amuse me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum